RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!

Go down 
+2
Jay
Blank's Toucan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:27 pm

I was looking around at how many pokemon fans we had, and decided to make a shop about it!

I will be hiring other people to help me with this, because my signature took me forever to do. NOTE: WE ONLY HIRE POKEMON FANS! DON'T COME ASKING ME FOR THE JOB AND THEN SAY YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT POKEMON!
We will accept six requests a day, no more, don't come begging.

As for avatars, ten a day.
Form:{Signature}
Pokemon wanted:
Background Color:
Extras:
Writing?:

Form:{Avatar}
Pokemon wanted:
Extras:
Words?:
Here is an example:
Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! 2m64fop

ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:37 pm

Am I one of the helpers?
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:19 pm

i would loveee to becocme a helper, i have dimoand and pear ds games, almosta ll of the game boy game,s over 500 trading cards.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:09 am

Ooo, Nanook, yes, Horselover, yes! I like your style Horselover! I completed my deck and now have the complete National Deck.{Every pokemon card}

First, you two will each have a test.
For Horselover,

Dear Horselover,
I would like a signature that contains the following Pokemon.
Darkrai,
Lugia
Glameow
Raichu
Drifblim
I would like the pixels for each of these pokemon.
Sincerely,
Mew5006

Now, here is the site where you will get the pixels. http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/pokedex

You must complete the signature with an orange background, and pixels of those pokemon.Type the pokemon's name in the box,search it, and copy the pixels at the top of the informaion page next to it's name.
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:05 am

May I, too?
Lessee... I have Diamond, Pearl, Emerald, and pretty much one version of all the spin-off games for DS (Mystery dungeon, Ranger, yeah). I ish a big Pokemon fan (check that, FANATIC) even though I don't have many games. As most people know, I also have a Pokemon story here on RPC, ooh! And I could probably name all the Pokemon in your siggy by memory! Geez, I was doing that in one of my posts in that roleplay thing the other day. Even if you had all 493 pokemon in it, but that would take too long...
I'm not a fan of the card game, I like the more interactive stuff... I only have a pre-made deck... well, I don't see them anywhere, so go figure.

Last edited by cattails190 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:59 am

Ummm... Tigerpower what about me I have all of the pokemon games and LOVE them. I have 60 cards, no offence but i'm not the biggest fan of the show.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:30 am

OH! Yeah,Cattails, you're in. Here.

Dear Nanook43,
I loove pokemon! Will you make me an avatar with as many pictures of Darkrai as you can?
Thanks a lot,
Mew5006

Cattails,
Dear Cattails190,
I am an electric pokemon fan! Will you make me a signature with as many electric pokemon as you can?
Thankies!
Mew5006
OK! TO WORK YOU TWO!!
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:34 am

Yayness.
Whatdaya know? I'm an electric fan, too. Trust me, you won't be displeased...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:44 am

Mm.I'm counting on you, Cattails!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:53 am

Well I tried to use paint but it wouldn't let me put Multiple pictures on one Canvas!!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:56 am

If you post one picture on, and then do the second, does it look like it deleted the first and replaced it with the second? If that's it, click on the second image until you get a cursor that points every dircetion, and then move it where you want.The first image willbe right where you had it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:57 am

Ok thats what happened
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:59 am

What tool do you use cause you have to use one and none of them seem to work and you can't not have a tool^^"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:03 am

Nothing.Just paint, pixels, and pictures! ^^"
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:05 am

There actually aren't that many electric Pokemon... so I settled for all of them. A sprite of every electric type on the face of the Pokemon world, in the shape of a thunderbolt. ^_^

Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! Electric
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:07 am

Ah! Good job, Cattails! You got the job! ^_^"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:27 am

Wait I got one done let me post it!
Wait I used photoshop and I can't get it to upload does anyone know any sites that will upload photoshop creations?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:21 pm

Tinypic.com will! Go there!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:46 pm

ummm... I've tried that I'll put it in my Avatar so you can see it!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:47 pm

Umm.. It also says the file type is not allowed!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:21 pm

Hm.I need to see it soon...
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:01 pm

Tigerpower wrote:
Ooo, Nanook, yes, Horselover, yes! I like your style Horselover! I completed my deck and now have the complete National Deck.{Every pokemon card}

First, you two will each have a test.
For Horselover,

Dear Horselover,
I would like a signature that contains the following Pokemon.
Darkrai,
Lugia
Glameow
Raichu
Drifblim
I would like the pixels for each of these pokemon.
Sincerely,
Mew5006

Now, here is the site where you will get the pixels. http://pokemon.marriland.com/diamond_pearl/pokedex

You must complete the signature with an orange background, and pixels of those pokemon.Type the pokemon's name in the box,search it, and copy the pixels at the top of the informaion page next to it's name.

That is soo cool!! (n liek the deck and stuff
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:05 pm

umm..tigerpower, well i did it, but i dont knwo how to post it from paint to here can you please help
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:46 pm

Horselover:Go to Tinypic.com and upload the picture on here with the blogs & Message boards choice.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:47 pm

k, but is that the olny way cause i cant go on tinypic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next