RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!

Go down 
+2
Jay
Blank's Toucan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:42 pm

I give up no where is Uploading it^^"
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:16 pm

hun?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:40 pm

Nanook, if that happened, you must've made it the size of a bookmark. Try resizing it in the 'Image' dropdown on paint.

Horselover, when you ge to tinypic's main page, click browse, select it from your files, cick open once you have it highlighted, then click upload, and once it comes up click 'View full size image'.It should show you the pic in it's natural size, and then from there, in the bottom right there are a whole bunch of codes. Copy the code that says, Forum and BBcode, or something with forum in it. After that, paste the code on your next post or where you want it.If this doesn't work, I dunno what will.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:02 pm

Um... No It's avatar size
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:03 pm

Then review the steps I gave Horselover!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:09 pm

No it won't upload period
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:49 pm

hm.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:59 pm

I know I can describe it!
It's a picture of Darkrai with way smaller pixeled darkrai's in all of the corners
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:29 am

i cant use tinypic, my parents wont ley me
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:11 am

Oh gosh...this is gooing to be harder than I thought... :oops:
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:57 am

Yeah I know :roll:
If someone can teach me how to put multiple images on one canvas with paint. I'll be able to do it!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:44 am

Alley should know..ask her!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:00 pm

Ok!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:24 pm

Tiger I got it to work I'm sorry if it isn't enough but I couldn't find many pictures of darkrai that were small!
Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 14si5gw
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:26 pm

Meh, good enough! ^^"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Yeah lol! it was impossible ti find a small enough picture other then those two i can try to create another just not Darkrai^^"
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:54 pm

Wow Nanook, your sure having some problems. I could try and figure that out. :)

What I'M wondering is how does Cattails do it, make all those cool ones. All I know is that she uses .PNG files. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:32 pm

What? No. I use GIF, not PNG... I barely even know what a PNG file is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:26 pm

Oh. ^^" I knew that. xD You probably use Firefox then for your Internet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 pm

I think I know how she did it...
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:12 pm

Oh?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:29 pm

I don't know but....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!   Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Avatars and signatures; Get 'em how you want 'em when you want 'em!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2