RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

Location : Magical land where the are Unicorns and GLITTER!!! Oh yea!!! >:D

{African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Azia could smell the live food they would hunt he ran faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Iris ran excitedly after Azia, anticipating just one of the many catches they would make. There were so many birds here... Secretary birds were common on the African savannah, but generally African wild dogs -- or at least Iris -- didn't hunt them. The water hole was pretty far away, but maybe the pack could find flocks of birds that were a decent size so they could eat them. Perhaps they could find some geese or something. At this thought, Iris's dark eyes lit up.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Spikes noticed that the other dogs were accelerating. He didn't really have a problem with it, but he didn't want to be too tired for the real hunt. Not like Azia and the others would intentionally exhaust themselves by running too fast before they even had a target anyway.

The smell of food had been in his nostrils for a while now, but presently he was starting to get hungry. It could have just been because of the aroma, or it could have been because he hadn't eaten in a day or two..
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Azia slowed down to a low stalking position in his sight were some geese with about seven geese. Maybe they could catch 3 if there were lucky. Azia went after one of the geese he jumped and grabbed its leg and brought it down then he bit its long neck.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:21 am

Tricama watched her brother and tried to copy, by stalking a goose then she pounced in time only to rip a feather of the goose she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:09 am

Spikes glanced at the other dogs, who were pouncing at geese pretty much randomly. At this rate the flock would try to fly away... better act fast then. The reddish African hunting dog quickly sped up his pace, leaping out at the goose nearest to him. It had managed to bring itself into the air, but he brought it back down with his vicious paws. Something in its wing cracked beneath his right forepaw, but hopefully that wouldn't ruin the taste. He reached down with his mouth towards the neck of the trapped goose and dispatched it.
Back to top Go down
Breyercrazy52
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Breyercrazy52

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Azia walked over to Spikes, holding the goose.Tricama returned and shared her brother's goose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}   {African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{African wild dogs:part 1 <(Hello world)>}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2