RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix   XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Name: Morning-ghost
Looks: golden she cat with long blue stripes, short legs, fat paws, stubby tail, and big ears
Rogue, FallenClan or RiverClan: RiverClan
other: regretfully Warstar's mate
Bio (optional): was born later than needed, so she is a big cat with health issues, her legs are short and stubby, which enables (right word???) her to run fast, she has fat paws and a short tail. and big ears, so she has been teased by Clan-mates ever since she was born. Warcall, a strong warrior was saved by her when he was falling into the gorge. She regretted saving him when he became leader.
Position: queen

Name: Ravenclaw
Looks: a large black tom with long scars on his back flank, grey eyes can easily intimidate a warrior and bring them down.
Rogue, FallenClan or RiverClan: fallenClan
other: great fighter, Sparrowpaw's mentor
Position: warrior
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix   XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:15 pm

Rosebud was about to answer when Warstar came charging in, interrupting the almost-conversation between Oceanfur and her. Her kit? To be taken on as his own? Rosebud shuddered at the thought, shrinking back, fur bristling. Oceanfur left, throwing her an apologetic look. Rosebud had no intention of giving any of her kits to Warstar.. None at all. Trembling slightly, she moved the vole that Oceanfur had left her closer to her and didn't meet Warstar's angry gaze as she mumbled, "O-Oceanfur was right, Warstar. T-there's no sure way to say that I'll have a boy, a-and even if I did.." Rosebud trailed off, hesitating. "I'd kind of like to keep my kit, Warstar.. No disrespect intended, of course."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix   XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Warstar: I growled and spat at the queen. "I'm taking Razorkit when he is born!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix   XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Rosebud wrinkled her nose, fur bristling. "Even if I have a kit that's a boy, I'm not naming him Razorkit!" Rosebud growled, hissing at him.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix   XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Morning-ghost: "I know he doesn't want his own kit to be leader but... If you give him one of your kits, I'll give you one of mine." I sighed.

(YAY! LET'S PLAY THE KIT-TRADING-GAME!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix   XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:43 am

Rosebud shook her head furiously. "My kit is mine." Rosebud growled defensively.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix   XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Morning-ghost: "If anybody knows Warstar, it's me... he'll kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix   XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Oceanfur padded around the forest, smelling the air for prey. He would go back to camp later, sure, but why not hunt while he was out? Despite the fact, of course, that he had just replenished the pile earlier.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix   XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XxFallenClanxX PRP for me, Harvey, Branch, and Vix
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2