RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!

Go down 
+7
Fang
kieran c:
Peachfrost
❝ lauren ❞
Mad MOAI
Ω ViolentSong Ω
KiannaKN
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KiannaKN
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KiannaKN

UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Doc thinks that they have found a safe way to remove the disease, but she will have to go into surgery. Her parents are debating the odds, but the chances are high that she'll go into surgery Wednsday.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Really!? She'll be OK right!? The surgery has been done before right?
Back to top Go down
KiannaKN
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KiannaKN

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Yes, but they think they can remove it entirely. She'll be fine, I'm sure, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:35 pm

It has been tested, Varjak...it has been tested...good....yes...Varjak...no need to worry...yet worrying is what Pollocks do!
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Tell Harvs I said hi! And that I hope she feels better soon!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Good Luck Harvey!

Gosh, Is there any other sites she has joined?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:55 pm

I'm gonna make her somthing. :] Get well soon, Harvest Moon.
Back to top Go down
KiannaKN
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KiannaKN

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:57 pm

She says hi to everyone, and that you guys are too sweet. She seems calm, but.... With her imagination I'm sure that she is thinking of every way that it can go wrong. I'm trying to comfort her but..
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:50 pm

OMG!

Yay, I hope Harvey will feel better!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Aww... *long-distance-high-fives Harvey*
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:12 am

Get better Harvey! I hope you feel better soon! :D
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:20 am

Wait, did you say she has Luekemia? Is'nt that a blood disease? They can't kemo that...are you sure it's Luekemia?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:26 am

Sorry, my mistake. It's a blood and bone marrow cancer.

" It is characterized by the uncontrolled accumulation of blood cells." Basically, 'too many, no where to go' type of thing. Depending on what category she has.

Do you know what category she has yet, or is it too soon to tell?
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Um, I'm not sure if Harvey will remember me, but I remember her... God, she was so nice. Why does illness always have to strike the nicest people? If anyone sees her within the next few days, tell her that Akeria is praying for her, and really hopes that she'll make a speedy recovery. She is in my prayers, and Misty, I read what you wrote too, and don't beat yourself up. Yes, it was a foolish thing to do, but I felt that same way once.

I was having a fight with my mother, and I told her that I hated her and I ran upstairs. I didn't really talk to her for a few days after that, still mad at her. Well, that night; it was a Sunday, she was walking down the hall and she fainted. I rushed over to her, and she didn't wake up. We were alone. I looked at her, and had that gut instinct to call 911, but I thought maybe she had just fainted. So, I sat with her, and then she started to cough up blood. It was so scary. I was covered. I leaned her up against the wall as she lost consciousness again and called 911. I screamed at the poor operator, and told him that if he didn't send an ambulence right away, my mother was going to die. The ambulance finally came, and they brought her right in. I was in tears. The last real thing I had said was that I hated her. My neighbor drove me to the emergency room, and I called my step-dad on the way there. I was so upset, and I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen. See, I knew that if she didn't make it, I would have to live with my father. And you know the whole "Cinderella" story, well... it's a lot like that with him, except there is by no means any prince to save me. We got to the emergency room, and they wouldn't let me see her for almost an hour. Finally, the doctor came out, and told me that I was very lucky. If I had called even a minute later, she would have died.

Yes, I knew I had saved my mothers life. But still, I wasn't brave. I was scared. Not brave at all. What I mean by this is that yes, things happen, and sometimes we make mistakes. Me? I'm going to have to live with the fact that my mother almost died, and she almost died thinking that I hated her. I could never say those words again. Ever.

What I mean is, Misty, yes. You made a mistake. But don't beat yourself up over it. Harvey, you'll be absolutely fine. You're going to get better, I know. Because you're so nice, and anyone with a heart that pure will absolutely make it through. And clearly you have such loving parents, who must be worried out of their minds. My prayers are with your whole family, and you especially, and Misty, you too.

God bless.
-Akeria.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Whoa. Amen.

That was amazing, Keri. You must have been born to save her life. People who save lives- thats their destiny. And I agree fully;Harvey will come out of this, and Misty, like she said, don't feel so bad. Things like this happen, and you just have to let go, and live in the now. And right now, this now, is praying for Harvey and her family.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 pm

...this totally reminds me of myself...

... tell Harvey I told her I said something to her xD
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Oh, thanks, Alley. :)
I guess so, weird to think about... ya know?
Back to top Go down
KiannaKN
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KiannaKN

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Wow... That's.. That was really touching.... I mean it...
Oh, Harvey's done with the surgery
She's in major pain, but is smiling. She is on her way to a full recovery
Though her outlook is different, she's still the same Harvey
I passed on all of your messsages, and she smiled.
(IN HARVEY'S WORDS) Don't beat yourself over it Misty! Don't become the emo Emmett!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Yay!

I'm so glad that Harvey is on her way to full recovery, I mean the major pain part is terrible, but she is gonna get better.

YAY! xDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:15 am

OH Gosh, YAY!

Tell Harrvey I love her like as sister!
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Excellent. :)
Thank you for passing on our words to her, it must be tough for you to see a friend go through that kind of pain.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:24 pm

Wow! Surgery was fast! Tell her pain is part of a recovery! I shall send you Kianna a magical...picture...of random things(?) for a get well gift!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:33 pm

Thank you, 'Catza. You made me feel that much better. So, I finally convinced you to come back? ;) Great to have you back.

Kianna, that made me laugh and smile. Tell her I sid this:

Awe, but I liked Emmett! He's awesome! Haha, love you, Harvs. I am so happy and relieved that you are getting better and the surgery worked out. We can only hope for the best from now on and I can't wait for you to come back. I really miss you,
Mistehh
PS, I know you are in pain, but, I think you need a *stab with Cookie*
Back to top Go down
KiannaKN
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KiannaKN

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:24 am

Heh I'll pass it on.
Back to top Go down
KiannaKN
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
KiannaKN

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:28 am

And to answer your question, Winter, she has lymphoblastic lukemeia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!   UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPDATE!!!!! HARVEY!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: