RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Solar Clan:.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

.:Solar Clan:. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:Solar Clan:.   .:Solar Clan:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 pm

Sunstar bowed her head in respect. "May StarClan grant you the help we seek." She mewed before walking into her den.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: .:Solar Clan:.   .:Solar Clan:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Blossomfeather nodded, flattening her ears mournfully. She shuffled her paws and dug up the roots ad dirt beneath her paws. "I don't need any rest. I'll just go see if any prey is stupid enough to be left roaming." She sighed quietly, stepping back and swiftly padding toward the dirty forest, leaving the three other cats behind. Blosomfeather knew there wouldn't be any prey she could hear, but the deputy needed some quiet time to think, besides the monsters. She ducked out of the camp entrance, raising her head to take in the remaining forest. It use to be so pretty and home-like.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: .:Solar Clan:.   .:Solar Clan:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Mistyhawk: I raced out of camp and to the steady river running into our territory. I meowed softly, a prayer. I sat next to the water, not daring take a drink of the toxic liquid, and went to sleep.
---
"Greetings Mistyhawk." Morning-glory, a dead medicine cat spoke.
"greetings Morning-glory." I nodded.
"Your Clan is in need." She sighed.
"Tell me something I don't know." I shuffled my paws.
"Patience." She stopped me all together. my breathing, my moving, I froze.
I shook to my feet again. "We're gonna die!"
"No. All I can say is wait, my Clan mate... my apprentice." My former mentor said.
"Yes. Will the twolegs stop?"
"Possibly..."
---
I woke up again.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: .:Solar Clan:.   .:Solar Clan:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:41 pm

((Hey, if this isn't too far in, and there's still interest, could I join?

Name: Blackfrost
Title: Warrior
Personality: Blackcfrost is naturally defiant due to her past. She doesn't mind following orders but isn't afraid to speak her mind if things get irritating. She's short tempered and has almost no tolerance for being looked down upon, even if she is in the presence of someone of higher rank. She'd like to be in command but knows what she has to do to be respected, so she tries to behave herself. With her constantly serious expression, it's hard to tell what she's thinking and she can sometimes look almost evil. She doesn't mind being alone but can be overly cross sometimes. She doesn't easily trust others, but will do what she needs to survive.
Description: Blackfrost is a large, jet-black she-cat who looks as if she used to be well-muscled by living as a rogue. Her ears are strange because they are slightly more rounded than most other cats', but it's a quite subtle difference. Her eyes are a fierce amber color with a subtle green tint on the outside and a little bit of orange on the inside near her pupils.
Bio: Blackfrost was born and has lived the rough life of a rogue. She, her brother, her mother and her father lived near an abandoned Twolegplace, although not in it, since another band of rogues had already claimed the Twolegplace. Her name was originally Raven.
Life on the edge of an abandoned Twolegplace near the territory of other rogues was tough because there was plenty of prey in the Twolegplace, but not on the outside to which they were restricted. Winters were always harsh, and her brother Weasel died on his first winter. Blackfrost had been bigger and stronger than her brother, having been born first, and she was raised as an only kit. At first, she was frail, but as she grew, of course, her fierce personality showed itself. She would be irritated at the other rogues not sharing their superfluous amount of prey, but of course, she was too young and frail to do anything with how little she ate. With three older cats rather than only two to fight the rogues, the hostile band seemed to grow more and more dangerous. Blackfrost and her family were chased out without a fight, since there was no chance that they could win. On that autumn day, a vicious storm struck, and a landslide separated her and her family. This was when Blackfrost was 14 moons old. Luckily she had had enough survival training to live on her own, and since she had ended up in a forest, there was plenty of prey for her. She grew well-muscled, but when the harsh winter struck, she was again left without food. Due to this, she wandered even further, her energy draining from her until she collapsed and was taken in by the Solar Clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Solar Clan:.   .:Solar Clan:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Solar Clan:.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2