RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!

Go down 
+2
Blank's Toucan
Ω ViolentSong Ω
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! Empty
PostSubject: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:11 pm

You fly through the sky like a blur of lightning! A big She-falcon stood in your path, flapping her wings. Bedside her, was her mate. "You care join Blue rain?" She asks.

(You can be, falcons, eagles, owls, and hawks.)

RULES~
No killing other falcons
Follow the RPC rules!
Follow the RP rules!
No god-modeling
no power playing
Write 'The Rain Must Poor' with you form

FORM~
name~
Gender~
description/pic~
Type of bird~

MY FORM~
Am
female
Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! OrangeBreastedFalconVert
falcon
lead female

Lead Males Form~

MEMBERS~

Leaders~
Am~ Varjak_paw
Galixy~Tigerpower

Warriors~

Males~
Endure~Mistyrain

Females~

Chicks~

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:20 pm

name~ Galixy
Gender~ Male

description/pic~
Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! Laggafalcon8nd
Type of bird~ Laggar Falcon

name~ Jynx
Gender~ female
description/pic~

Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! 535px-Tyto_alba_close_up
Type of bird~ Barn Owl

Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:27 pm

~Silver Clan~

You are flying through the woods, bears and carnivores are threatening you! You see a She-owl, and a he-owl. The male, snow owl cocks his head, and the Barn owl nods. "You care join Silver clan?" Asks the snow owl.

Rules~
No god Modeling
No killing other falcons!
Follow RPC rules and RP rules!
Write 'The Silver Mines Within' if you join Silver clan.

Form~
name~
Gender~
description/pic~
Type of bird~
Position~

Members~

Leaders~
Jynx~Tigerpower
SwiftClaw~Varjak_Paw

Males~

Females~
Misty~Mistyrain

Chicks~

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:28 pm

Am~ I flew up to Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:30 pm

Form~
name~ Swiftclaw
Gender~ male
description/pic~ Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! Jan1
Type of bird~ Snow Owl
Position~ Lead male
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:31 pm

"Anything wrong?" Galixy asked, folding his wings from a flight.

Jynx fluffed her feathers.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Am~ "No, just that, it is summer, and hunters hunt us falcons! And, that silver clan has all of the food!"

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:34 pm

Swiftclaw~ I swooped down and grabbed a snake with my talons.

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:39 pm

Galixy growled. "It's time to change that. I talked with Jynx yesterday, and she said that it ws fine for her if we crossed over to their territory for the next moon.

Jynx shuddered. "Swiftclaw, Galixy and Am are coming to stay in our territory since the hunters are here." she chimed.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:42 pm

SwiftClaw~ "OK." I ate the snake.

Am~ "Oh good!"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:47 pm

Galixy dipped his head. "Yes, No Falcons will be lost this moon." he chirped, and flew out to find something to eat.

Jynx nodded, and dipped down from the tree and caught a mouse. "Oh, very good." she closed her eyes in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:11 pm

Am~ I flew after Galaxy. Wait up!" I screeched. The sun was blocked by clouds today, and I sensed it would rain.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:17 pm

Galixy slowed down. "Don't feel like getting to SilverClan fast do you?" he chimed, ducking under a branch.

Jynx flew to the tree that separated the two clans, waiting for the falcons to return.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:57 pm

name~ Misty
Gender~ Female
description/pic~ http://www.wildernesscommittee.org/campaigns/wildlife/spotted_owl/spotted_owl_facts/images/owl.jpg
Type of bird~ Northern Spotted Owl

name~ Endure
Gender~ Male
description/pic~ http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3230/2294684293_64b416f384.jpg?v=0
Type of bird~ Buckeye Hawk

The Rain Must Poor
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:00 pm

(Aproovifed! In or out of the Clans?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:01 pm

(INN! Oh, man... I gotta start drawing again... I need practice... I draw anime so yahh!)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:03 pm

Endure flew through the breeze and slowly landed on the ground. He dug his talons into the ground as he stared around.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:12 pm

(KK! Rp!)

Galixy slowed down beside Endure. "Greetings, Endure." he cawed, landing on the branch.

Jynx chirped. "Misty? Where ar you??" she chirped again.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:19 pm

Misty turned around and looked over toJynx. "Oh, hey Jynx!" she smiled, flying over to him. "Whats up?" she giggled.

Endure turned his head to Galixy. "Hey Galixy, how are you?" he asked, trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:21 pm

Am~ I spotted the two birds.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:27 pm

Misty sat on a tree branch and turned her head to Jynx.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:28 pm

"The hawks are going to meet us at the territory border for a meeting-we need to get going if we're going to be there by sunset." Jynx cawed, flapping her wings a few times.

Galixy flew down to him. "The owls have granted us a meeting at the border- let's get going. We need to be there by sunset." he chirped.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:34 pm

Endure nodded and flew high into the the sky.He flew to the border slightly faster than usual.

Misty nodded and flapped her wings, pulling her into the sky. She flew quickly to the border to meet the other owls and the hawks. "Come on!" she called back to Jynx.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:45 pm

Jynx flew swiftly after Misty, landing on the last branch across from Galixy.

Galixy landed on the last branch of thier territory. "Hawks, Owls, all birds!" he cawed. "We have called this meeting to discuss the hunters of this season! Any birds who wish to speak may." he continued.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:48 pm

Misty and Endure landed on the ground, looking up to the leaders. They sat and listened to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!   Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Rain Bird Clan, And Silver Clan~~~ By: Tigerpower, and Varjak_paw!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next