RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- Empty
PostSubject: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:01 pm

{-flails- THIS IS THE BEST RP. APPROVED. - Becca}

Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Roleplay

ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan, and ShadowClan, the four Clans that ruled over and shared the forest they inhabited equally and peacefully, with the occasional skirmishes.
Until the rise of ShadowClan, the Clan grew and got stronger until they attacked the other Clans, killing off most and driving them off their newly claimed territory.
They joined together, the survivors of the end, from the three Clans of ThunderClan, WindClan, and RiverClan, and together they live and get by in the outskirts of their once peaceful home.
They need to be able to work together in order to survive and grow strong enough to fight and win against ShadowClan- This is where you come in. Will you help the cats of the Outskirts, trick and betray them, fight against them?
Pick your side, make a choice, because once you do.. There’s no turning back.

-- Rules

-- Follow all regular RPC rules. (Ex-- No powerplaying, no all-powerful characters, no controlling others characters, etc.)
-- This roleplay is semi-elite, so please try and keep your posts at least two sentences each.
-- Have fun. ;)

-- Form

- Name: Self-explanatory.
Rank: Leader/Deputy/Medicine Cat/Warrior/Queen/Kit, make sure the position you want isn’t taken before posting your form! ;)
Former Clan: Thunder/River/Wind, if your character is on the good side, ShadowClan if not.
Mate/Kits: Self-explanatory.
Family: Self-explanatory.
Sentence Description: About a sentence or so of description, can be longer if preferred.
Personality: Your character’s personality can differ from before the rise of ShadowClan and after, about two or so sentences of personality description per character.
Side: ShadowClan or The Exiled (Former cats of Thunder/Wind/River)

-- Form Example

Spoiler:

-- ShadowClan

- Leader
Ravenfang - Rebecca
- a fiercly powerful She-cat, that is more paranoid than a queen, with jet black course fur and piercing green eyes.

- Deputy
Ratfur - Suburbia
- a medium-sized, lanky, male with dull eyes grey fur, which is usually dirty and matted

- Medicine Cat
OPEN

- Warriors
Hazelsky - Neon
- a ginger tabby tom with a splash of white on his chest along with white paws. He has striking ice blue eyes and no scars whatsoever
Timberleaf - Neon
- a dark brown tom with a splash of white on his chest, he has a long scar that runs down his shoulder, and his eyes are bright green

- Apprentices
Birchpaw - Branch
- a smally, gangly light brown tom with darker brown tabby markings and amber eyes

Queens/Kits
N/A

-- The Exiled

- Former Leaders
N/A

- Former Deputies
Falconshadow - Branch
- a medium sized, battle-scarred, mixed brown tabby with amber eyes

- Warriors
Nightlilly - Neon
- a brown toritiseshell she-cat with bright blue eyes, she is called beautiful by many, and her only flaw is a little scar on her ear

- Queens/Kits
Iceheart - Rebecca
- a dirty cream colored she-cat with a perfect brown circle covering her left and blind blue eye, while the other is a rich brown.
N/A

Last edited by Leafy Branch on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:26 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:55 am

Name: Timberleaf
Formerclan: Is Apart of shadowclan
Mate/Kits: None
Family: Timberleaf's Mother was unknown, But his father was a reletive of tigerstar.
Description: Timberleaf is a dark brown tom with a splash of white on his chest. He has a long scar that runs down his shoulder, and his eyes are bright green.
Personality: When shadowclan took over the other clans, he thought it was wrong, but his clanmates have convinced him that it is good to rule over everything, so they wouldn't be scared of anything anymore. He is easily agrivatted, and isn't easy to read. He only trusts certain cats due to his blood stricken past.
Side: Shadowclan

Name: Nightlilly
Formerclan: Thunderclan, Shadowclan
Mate/Kits: Nightlilly used to have a mate named Falconclaw, who died when shadowclan took over.
Family: Nightlilly's Brother, Hazelsky, is currently in shadowclan. Her mother and father are unknown.
Description: Nightlilly is a brown toritiseshell she-cat with bright blue eyes. She is called beautiful by many, and her only flaw is a little scar on her ear.
Personality: Nightlilly has a rough past, which unlike her brother, makes her nice and forgiving to others. She is very accepting and even forgives shadowclan for killing her mate, and dislikes fighting.
Side: The Exiled

Name: Hazelsky
Formerclan: Is currently in shadowclan
Mate/Kits: None
Family: His mother and father are unknown; his sister is an exiled cat named nightlilly.
Description: Hazelsky is a ginger tabby tom with a splash of white on his chest along with white paws. He has striking ice blue eyes and no scars whatsoever.
Personality: Hazelsky is friendly, but unlike his sister is not open and likes to be alone rather than with other cats. He knows why his mother died, but didn't ever tell his sister and doesn't regret driving out nightlilly of shadowclan because she secretly helped the clans.
Side: Shadowclan

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:58 am

Name: Ratfur
Mate/Kits: N/A
Family: Windknot (Father/Windclan/deceased), Foxpelt (Mother/Rogue/Deceased), Earthpaw (Brother/Rogue/Deceased)
Sentence Description: Ratfur is a medium-sized, lanky, male with dull eyes grey fur, which is usually dirty and matted.
Personality: Before Shadowclan rised, Ratfur was just a usual deputy, watching over the clan, helping the leader, all the basics. Back then, he was more cheerful and friendly with the clan mates and especially the leader. He also seemed to be more relaxed and optimistic in his own mistakes. However, once ShadowClan was growing, he saw the opportunity at hand. He seemed to be more tense and hard on himself as well as everyone else, only needing to look at them for them to understand what he wanted. However, he seemed to try to keep his complete loyalty with the leader, not wanting to mess up the greatness that was in the grasp of their clan's paw. Due to the stress and tensity, Ratfur has progressively grown a little, erm, strange.
Side: ShadowClan
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:01 am

(Accepted, Sub! :D Accepted, Neon, but I reserved ShadowClan's deputy for Sub, so if you could change Timberleaf's rank? Sorry. ^^")
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 am

Name - Ravenfang
Gender - Female

Rank - Leader
Former Clan - ShadowClan
Mate/Kits - Neither yet

Family - Father was Nightclaw, Deputy of Shadowclan. Mother was Moonflare, a rouge. Both perished in the war of the clans.
Sentence Description - A fiercly powerful She-cat, that is more paranoid than a queen, with jet black course fur and piercing green eyes.
Personality - With eyes that light up the night and fur that makes ravens jealous, Ravenfang has had a lot to deal with since she was born to her Father and Mother. Born into Shadowclan right before the risings, She was only a kit when she learned how to hunt for herself, fight for herself, and lead like no other cat before her. As her father and mother were both head-strong and leaderly in their own ways, it was passed down to Ravenfang on both sides, which can make her a bit much to be around sometimes. She has never known a time where she hasn't been barking orders, or fighting claw and fang for her territory, which makes her lethal to be around when she is in a foul mood. Sadly, this is most of the time.
Ravenfang has a slightly pessamistic view of the clans, thinking that she must fight each day for what she wants and deserves, or it will slip away. This makes her slightly masochistic when it comes to battles, because she becomes particularly vicious and will not leave a battle until she or the other opponant is dead. There are no draws or ties, Ravenfang fights to kill, and rightly-so.
Though it is rare, Ravenfang can be happy, when her day is going well, knowing that there is enough kill, or that she's just stolen from the exiled clans on the Shadowclan borders, this causes a slight pep in her step when she walks around the camp. She has only become close to one cat, which is her deputy, Ratfur, whom she almost trusts with her life... Well, she trusts him enough to go over battle plans with her and not royally mess everything up. Ravenfang tends to have trust issues with most cats, and double-thinks herself quite often when it comes to making desicions, not really the best tactic for a cat who is the leader, but Ratfur seems to keep most of the mild insecurities at bay unless they could acually happen. Did I also mention Ravenfang is severly paranoid that something is coming to get her or the clan? Well, she is. In a nutshell, Ravenfang has problems, but nothing a little sarcastic nature, and harsh tones can't fight off when the time comes.
Side - ShadowClan

Name - Iceheart
Gender - Female.
Rank - Queen

Former Clan - WindClan
Mate/Kits - Mate: Skypool, Died in the battle, Windclan
Family - Died before the battle.
Sentence Description - A dirty cream colored she-cat with a perfect brown circle covering her left and blind blue eye, while the other is a rich brown.
Personality - Iceheart started out as a nice and loving she-cat that wanted to have a family in the confines of Windclan and grow old with her mate, but when Shadowclan attacked, and threatened her and her unborn kit's life, she struck out in fury. Now frantic and slightly paranoid, Iceheart will do anything to ensure her and her kit's safety, even if that means killing her own family, so to speak. She isn't all scary and frantic though, and finds calm in just being out of harms way for the time being, until she is either called to fight, or called up to Starclan. Iceheart won't go willingly or without a fight either-way, and you better expect some serious injuries if you try and make her do anything she doesn't want to. Iceheart doesn't play games, and she won't hesitate to harm if she feels threatened.

Side - The Exiled

Last edited by Apple Cider Becca on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:06 am

(Accepted, Bex! :D)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:08 am

((I edited it. :) Can we start?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:23 am

(Awesome, Neon, thanks! ^^ And sure, I'll start!)

Sprawled out ungracefully on a stiff, mossy nest, was Falconshadow. Her sides moved with each silent breath, in, out, in, out. Falconshadow twitched slightly, before blinking a couple of times, and finally opening her amber eyes to the pale morning light that streamed through the makeshift dens. Falconshadow pulled herself into a sitting position, quickly grooming her fur, and not even bothering to look up when a car whizzed past, traveling along the street that bordered the edge of the forest, the forest which had been divided up equally. Until the rise of ShadowClan. Giving her fur a final, quick lick, Falconshadow stood up and stretched, before pricking her ears, finally fully awake and on full alert. You never knew when the ShadowClanners would decide to terrorize the next to defenseless ragtag group of ThunderClan, WindClan, and RiverClanners. ShadowClan knew exactly where the small group, consisting of herself and a few other warriors, spent their days and nights, and they knew exactly how to get under the former deputies fur. Falconshadow slunk out of the makeshift den and was vaguely aware of the rising sun, though it didn't hold the beauty it once did. Another sunrise meant another day that she had to survive, another day that held the possibility of attack, of disease, of some other death that she'd have to deal with, being the former ThunderClan deputy and all.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:29 am

Nightlilly twitched in her sleep, and when she felt someone stir, she got up quickly, relaxing when she saw it was just falconshadow waking up. She sighed with relief and sat down herself, trying not to think about her brother in shadowclan. Even though she had gotten used to being with other cats, she was still wary and afraid that shadowclan would come and attack soon. "It's bright." She commented on the rising sun, glancing at the she-cat. "It makes me sad though, in a way. Me and my brother used to love watching the sun rise together." Her ears flattened and her eyes clouded.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:30 am

Ravenfang hated mornings. She hated them so much that sometimes she just felt the need to terrorize the essentially defenseless and useless band of warriors left from Thunderclan, Windclan, and Riverclan. She stood up from her sitting postion in the Leader den and padded out, calling attention to herself as she walked with purposeful strides to the Deputy den. "Ratfur!" Ravenfang hissed, stepping in without warning and casting a glare at her deputy, "Get your furry behind out of bed, I want to attack the Exiles, ready the forces, come on now!" She hissed, her hackles raised, "Get the warriors ready and just leave the apprentices, I don't want to deal with them today, we can't afford to loose more of the second generation, no matter how 'ready for battle' they seem to be." She babbled on, mostly to herself while glaring at Ratfur, "Come on, up, I want to attack, and I'd like to do it before I'm in Starclan myself, my incompetant deputy."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:36 am

Ratfur quickly arose to the sound of his leader Ravenfang hissing. Sure, her name should've been RavenSTAR, but for some reason she hadn't changed her name. He shuffled to his feet and hollered in each den for every warrior den until they were in a line in front of Ravenfang. The last ones were Hazelsky and Timberleaf. "Come on, you two, let's go," He said in a low but powerful voice, showing that he meant what he meant and he wanted what he meant NOW. He was already groggy enough in the morning, he didn't want to have to fight warriors and waste time. Once everyone was in line, he went to Ravenfang's side, waiting for her command in fear of being ripped into shreds for the most part, but also because he did not want to be defeated. Winning was a very important thing to him, and wanted Ravenfang to lead her clan to victory.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:44 am

Birchpaw had been picking at the fresh-kill pile, wrinkling his nose in distaste. He looked up at once, at the sound of Ravenfang, his leader's, voice, she was demanding that Ratfur, the ShadowClan deputy, rally up the warriors to launch an ambush on the exiled cats, that used to belong to ThunderClan, WindClan, and RiverClan. He felt his fur prickle, and he jerked his chin up defiantly as he narrowed his eyes, "Why aren't the apprentices coming? I've never gotten to go on an ambush before!" Birchpaw padded forward, stopping just in front of Ravenfang and Ratfur. He knew what he was doing was risky, dangerous, even life-threatening, but he refused to be left behind yet again. He wasn't just an apprentice, he could fight, if his blasted leader'd give him the chance.

Falconshadow gave a short laugh, though it was devoid of humor. "Yeah, well, isn't that lovely?" Her voice was sickly sweet, full of heavily laden sarcasm. "Now, are we done with our little walk down memory lane? It's a sunrise, ooh, aah," Falconshadow narrowed her eyes at Nightlilly, before turning to go wake Iceheart, the only queen who didn't scatter when the huge war occurred. Falconshadow prodded Iceheart in the side with her paw, "Wakey-wakey!" Falconshadow gave another short, humorless laugh before narrowing her amber eyes.

(Short, fail. D:)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:50 am

Hazelsky opened one of his eyes, and as he saw ratfur waking timberleaf up, hauled himself up and groaned, blinking his eyes in atempt to stay awake. He stretched and followed ratfur. "Ravenwing's so moody lately.." Hazelsky muttered to ratfur.

"Don't say that, she's our leader." Timberleaf hissed, overhearing what hazelsky had said. It had been no problem at all for him to wake up- He was a light sleeper and was used to being waken up so early in the mornings.

Nightlilly sighed and started grooming herself. She was used to falconshadow's attitude, and didn't mind much. She was hoping she could change the she-cat, maybe she what was wrong but she knew deep down there was no use; she couldn't change everyone in the world. She yawned a little and blinked her eyes, fighting the urge to fall asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:54 am

Ravenfang's snarl could be heard across the camp as she took a swipe at Birchpaw and swept the apprentice off his paws. "Don't you dare back-talk me, kit. The apprentices aren't going because I said they aren't going, and you'd be smart to listen to you're leader before you become chopped up chow for the Exciles." She hissed, her hair raised dangerously while her fangs bared in the smaller apprentices face. Ravenfang turned on a paw and glared at the warriors and Ratfur, "Warriors!" She called out, her voice strong and serious, "Today, we raid and ambush the Exciles, take what you want, kill who you want. Today, we fest on our enemies sufferings! Today we dine." She finished, her lips curling over her fangs as she gave a yowl and leapt forward and through the brush, "Follow me breatheren! It's time to kill!" Ravenfang called, blood-lust and adrenaline clogging all her other senses.

Iceheart was having a very nice dream about being back in Windclan with her mate when she was suddenly prodded awake and leapt up, jarring herself and her kit. She hissed lowly and blinked werily at Falconshadow and shook her head, "Don't do that again, or I'll slit your throat." She warned half-heartedly, having a soft spot for the warrior. I mean, Iceheart had to have some friends, she was a part of the Exciles for a reason, and that reason was the fact she didn't want her kit growing up in some clan of cats that could very well decide to kill them on a whim. That wasn't how Iceheart was raised, and that wasn't going to be how her kit was going to be raised. She sniffed around, looking at the kill pile and then frowning, "Surprisingly, for once, I'm not hungry. This means somethings about to happen," Iceheart mewed jokingly, looking at Falconshadow.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:00 am

Ratfur yowled at Ravenfang's side, his jaw so wide you could see he bones sticking out of his cheeks. Afterwards, he took the apprentice that Ravenfang swept at by the scruff and threw him back into the apprentice den. "You listen here, boy. If you are ever to disobey Ravenfang or my orders, you will not be an apprentice of Shadowclan. We will abandon you until you starve to death instead of giving you the worthiness of ending you quickly," He growled menacingly before returning to the rest of the clan. This was their moment, and he could feel the adrenaline pumping. Ratfur would make sure that his leader would not die by fighting nearby, blocking any fatal attacks that he had seen on other clan members. He could care less about them, as long as the authority was alive.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:04 am

Timberleaf bolted after ravenfang, the wind whipping against his fur. At that moment, he was proud to be apart of shadowclan and hoped for their victory against the exiles, and to finally get rid of the troublesome group of former clan cats.

Hazelsky ran alongside timberleaf, but he was having different thoughts on the subject. True, he liked shadowclan and would much rather have power over others than live in fear like the exiles, but he couldn't help but to feel sorry for them a little bit, and especially for his sister.

"So, Iceheart," Nightlilly started, smiling gently at the queen. "When do you think your kits will be born?" Nightlilly had always wished for kits of her own, but her mate had died, and that was that. She promised that if any kits were born in the exiles she would treat them as if they were her own and help out the mother, helping protect the kits against battles.

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:08 am

Falconshadow raised an eyebrow at Iceheart, before making a disgusted face, "Kits. I hate them," Falconshadow paused, "Maybe if something does "happen", ShadowClan will decide to stop by and eat the thing before it gets on my nerves!" Falconshadow fantasized cheerfully before shaking her head at the queen, "I'd eat. You never know when we'll run out of food," Falconshadow advised, her tone a bit gentler for a half a second. Falconshadow gave a short nod at Nightlilly, "You too, eat, or you'll starve to death slowly because I'll be to lazy to put you out of your misery," Falconshadow sighed, shaking her head before picking at a scrawny, stale bird.

"Oof," Birchpaw gasped, the air knocked out of him momentarily as the leader swiped at him, knocking him off balance. He pulled his lips into a snarl, about to stagger back up and reply, before Ratfur, the deputy obviously obsessed with the leader, picked him up by the scruff, like a kit, and threw him into the apprentice's den. Birchpaw scrambled up, a snarl escaping him before he shouted, "Go then! Go without me, I hope your precious leader dies!" Birchpaw yowled at Ratfur, his claws unsheathed instinctively. He didn't really mean it, he was just so frustrated, and Ravenfang and Ratfur got on his nerves..
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:15 am

Once Ratfur heard Birchpaw's little remark about Ravenfang, he twitched a bit. He didn't go back and attack the apprentice. He didn't go ballistic on him at that moment. He didn't even tell Ravenfang. He would wait until they won. Once that happened, they would celebrate by what some would call a sacrafice, others would call an example. Ratfur called it an example, an example of what happens when you disrespect the people in charge. Of course, until that happened, they would just have to fight. He would just hope that Ravenfang would not kill him before he had the chance to redeem himself.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:16 am

Iceheart smiled softly at Nightlily, her eyes shining for half a second, "I'm not sure," She muttered softly, thinking back to how many moons it had been since she had realized she was with kits. "Soon most likely," She finally answered, before Falconshadow's words hit her like a claw, cutting right into her skin. She hissed and yowled, leaping towards the warrior. "Don't you dare even think to utter those words again against myself and my kit." Her eyes flamed, even though she technically couldnt' see out of one of them, "Don't, even think about it-" She was suddenly cut off as a yowl sounded through the forest and Iceheart scampered backwards, knowing what this meant, "SHADOWCLAN CATS!" The queen yowled, just as Ravenfang burst through the brush.

"WE'RE FEASTING WELL TONIGHT, CLAN!" Ravenfang yowled, leaping through the underbrush and into the Excile's camp. She didn't paused to take anything into consideration before leaping towards and smaller cat, beside and white one and a brown one, this one looked fairly familer, and kind of reminded her of one of the lower tom's in Shadowclan, but that didn't effect her as she lashed out with a claw and smirked, causually starting up a conversation while fighting, "So, how's life in excile treating you, darling?" Ravenfang asked, smirking, "I mean, you could always join Shadowclan, but I don't take prisoners, so you either die or join." She hissed shrugging, "I prefer death myself, it makes it more fun on my end." Ravenfang gave a malicious grin and stalked forward, ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:25 am

"Speak of the devil!" Falconshadow hissed, before leaping up, her claws unsheathing out of pure instinct. Without thinking about it, she slid in front of Nightlilly and Iceheart, her fur bristling angrily as adrenalin pulsed through her veins, and her survival instinct kicked in, making her more alert. Her eyes were glued to Ravenfang, the leader of ShadowClan, for the most part, though she eyed the other members that she'd brought along warily. Falconshadow felt a fresh wave of anger replace the fear, and she gave Ravenfang and Ratfur a sickly sweet smile, "Welcome, rats," Falconshadow flicked her tail, bracing herself to attack if needed.

Birchpaw waited until he was absolutely certain all of the planned attackers had left before bursting out of the den, adrenalin and anger fueling him as he sprinted out of camp, following the scents of his Clanmates, though he knew the way to the exiled makeshift home. He tore through the forest, claws still unsheathed, his paws barely touched the forest floor as he sprinted. He burst through the bushes that his leader and Clanmates had burst through moments before, and gave Ravenfang and Ratfur an award-winning smile as he fell into place beside Timberleaf, bunching his muscles to pounce.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:30 am

It was not directed torwards her, but even nightlilly winced at falconshadow's words. "Hey now, that's not realy called for is it-" She was cut off by a yowl, and with widened eyes glanced at iceheart.

Hazelsky saw his leader jump at his sister, and hearing her words, winced a little. He looked at her for a second, his eyes filled with pity before he jumped at the white she-cat next to her with claws unsheathed. "You could join us, If you'd like." He told the she-cat, blinking his blue eyes. "It would save you the pain.."

Nightlilly glared at the shadowclan leader, her claws unsheathed and her tail lashing. "I would Never join your clan." She hissed dangerously, challenging the leader even though she knew the harsh reality was that she couldn't win against someone who was more skilled and had many more lives than her.

Timberleaf glanced at birchpaw. "If your going to disobey orders, try not to let the leader see you, okay?" He flashed the apprentice a smile before jumping at falconshadow, claws unsheathed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Falconshadow was briefly aware of the small, brown and white apprentice that burst through the bushes shortly after the rest of the bigger, more vicious-looking ShadowClan attackers. Her eyes widened slightly, he looked familiar, way to familiar. He almost looked like Falconshadow herself! She didn't have time to ponder this much longer, before Timberleaf, another one of the ShadowClan attackers, launched at her with extended claws. Falconshadow's eyes glinted as she felt the adrenalin pulse through her veins yet again, and she bounded to the side, dodging him, before whirling around and raking her claws down his exposed side. Her lips pulled back in a snarl as she sprang backwards before he could retaliate from her blow, muscles locked as she poised to attack again, heart thudding in her ears.

Birchpaw flashed a brief smile at Timberleaf, another attacker from his Clan. His eyes swept over the unfolding battle scene, Ravenfang was taunting Nightlilly, Timberleaf had just attacked the former ThunderClan deputy, Falconshadow, who'd reacted quickly and effectively. He nodded admiringly, she was agile and quick to react to an attack, good qualities, he could see that she was the former deputy for a reason, though much different than before. He glanced at Iceheart, one of the queen's that was a part of the ragtag group of exiled cats, and make a quick decision that he wouldn't attack her. It wasn't fair, she was a queen carrying a kit, and killing her off before the kit even got a chance to live made him shudder to himself. He whizzed past Ravenfang, flashing her another smile, before pouncing at Nightlilly from behind.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Timberleaf hissed in annoyance when the she-cat had clawed him, and his heart beat started to get faster as he indured the pain. He lashed his tail and locked eyes with the she-cat. "Nice Fighting Skills." He smirked. "Maybe you should see mine!" With that, he he nipped at her tail and slashed at her flank.

Nightlilly yelped in suprise and whirled around to the young apprentice, batting him away. Without realizing that she had just exposed herself to the leader, quickly turned around and slashed at the shadowclan leader.

Hazelsky glanced at nightlilly, his eyes saddened and his tail drooped. "It's not my problem." He hissed to himself, facing Iceheart again. He suddenly noticed that she was expecting kits, and mentally bit himself in the tail. She's Expecting Kits! What was I thinking on fighting her!??! He thought, sheathing his claws. "Look, If you joined shadowclan, We would take good care of your kits." He said gently, trying to pursuade her to join.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:46 pm

OOC:. So sorry guys. XD, I slept in and had to do a bunch of stuff today.

Iceheart hissed, her hackles raised as she glared outright at the tom before her, "Get out of my sight." She snapped, not even taking a moment to consiter joining Shadowclan. Lashing out with her paw, Iceheart slashed at the tom, her eyes serious as she used her blind-spot to her advange and darted out of the way, waiting for an on-coming attack. But as she looked, tensed and ready to attack again, the tom seemed to freeze, realizing what she was. Realizing that she was a queen. "I'm. Not. Joining. Your. Pathetic. Clan." Iceheart ground out, glaring fiercly at him, "So either fight me, or leave."

Ravenfang started to laugh as she darted forward, and towards the other cat. Nightlily. She lashed out, chuckles bubbling up through her mouth almost psychotically as mirth danced in her eyes. "Time to die, little Excile!" She cooed, Clawing at the other she-cat and then seeing Birchpaw. In that one moment, it threw her off her game, not even realizing that Nightlily's back was exposed and that if she wanted to, Ravenfang could kill her now. The leader yowled, extending her claws and hitting Birchpaw, trying to bat him off of the she-cat. Her kill. "THIS ONE'S MINE, KIT. GET OFF." Ravenfang hissed, her eyes narrowing down to deadly slits.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Hazelsky hesitated for a moment, trying to decide what to do. He then heard ravenfang scolding birchpaw, and realized it was a perfect excuse for running away from a fight. He bit into birchpaw's scruff and carried him out of the den, then dropping him. "What were you thinking coming here?!" He asked, a little relieved that he had gotten away from the queen.

Nightlilly, seeing that ravenfang's attention was on birchpaw, leaped away from the leader and beside of iceheart. "I think we should run. The leader's distracted, and if we get falconshadow too before she sees, I think we can make it." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next