RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Birchpaw gasped, his leader had knocked him off Nightlilly, clawing at him. Birchpaw tumbled to the ground in an ungraceful heap of fur. He yowled when Hazelsky picked him up by the scruff and carried him out of the fight. Once set down again, Birchpaw scrambled up and snarled menacingly at the older tom. "What was that for?!" He bared his teeth, "I was out there because I was attacking, just like you, I could've had her!" Birchpaw yowled, his rise raising in volume slowly but surely. His fur was bristled in defiance and indignation, teeth bared.

Falconshadow snickered, smirking right back at the tom from ShadowClan, Timberleaf. She yelped, he'd nipped at her tail before raking his claws down her flank in one swift, neat movement. Falconshadow jumped back, fur fluffed up angrily and making the scrawny, bony-looking she-cat look fiercer than ever. Falconshadow whipped around almost immediately, swiping at his face, in a desperate attempt to blind him for a short amount of time, even seconds could be vital in this desperate struggle for survival.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

-- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:35 pm

"Er-Nothing." Hazelsky struggled with his words. "I don't think you should be here. You'll just get in more trouble with the leader." He said finally.

Timberleaf jumped back, and realized the she-cat was trying to blind him. It worked, though, and he braced himself for what she might do to him next.

Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Ratfur watched as the fight progressed, but was sure to stay by Ravenfang incase anything were to happen. Of course, that wouldn't happen, he would make sure that would happen. "Who will you take out first, the Exiles or that puny apprentice?" He asked humbly, thinking that perhaps her mind was already in so much a fighting mode that she would react violently to anything and everything. What she would do invaded Ratfur's mind, and he tried to get rid off it, his full attention on the area around them.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:26 pm

(NOOOOO. I POSTED FORMS. WHERE ARE THEY. -Flails- Grr. Lemme finish forms for the PRP on VB, then I'll do them on this post.)

EDIT:
(Really short. -.-)

Name:
Ravenoak
Medicine Cat
Former Clan:
ShadowClan
Mate/Kits:
Not allowed
Family:
Dead. No mates allowed.
Sentence Description:
Ravenoak is a small, delicate she-cat with a glossy, pitch black coat and gentle yellow eyes.
Personality:
Ravenoak is a shy, quiet she cat. She keeps to her own business and doesn't like bothering any cat higher ranked than her, but does think she deserves respect from warriors, apprentices and kits. She can be stern, but usually only with cats that need to follow her directions to become better in health. Ravenoak rarely leaves her den for things beside prey, sun, and herbs.
Side:
ShadowClan

Name:
Sharptail
Deputy
Former Clan:
RiverClan
Mate/Kits:
Not yet
Family:
All killed.
Sentence Description:
Sharptail is a tall, dark tom with a grey-stripes pelt and bright yellow eyes. His tail tip is split in half.
Personality:
Sharptail is a dark, mysterious cat. If there was a such thing as a emo or goth sort of cat, that'd be him. He does speak when needed, or to share his opinion, but he isn't obnoxious and loud. He perfers relaxing in a shaded stream or creek. His old favorite spot was ruined, so he uses teh one bordering near ShadowClan. Sharptail is fairly nice and tries to do the right thing, which he messes up often.
Side: The Exiled
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:48 pm

(Gladly excepted, Vixen. ;) You can just jump in, there's a fight going on between the Exiled and ShadowClan, at the makeshift camp of the Exiled. ^^)

"Well, then," Birchpaw jutted his chin out boldly, "I suggest you stop interrupting my fights!" Birchpaw forced his bristling fur to relax, he breathed out slowly, trying to stop trembling, the anger that pulsed through him subsided. He gave a curt nod at Hazelsky, "I also suggest you mind your own business, it's my problem if I get in trouble, not your's," He said calmly, breathing in and out slowly again, before giving a teasing, half-smile, "Attacking queens, eh?" He gave a short, dark laugh. "C'mon," He gestured back to the fight with his tail, before leaping off the sidelines and into the thick of things.[ He whirled past Ratfur and Ravenfang yet again, gliding on graceful paws, he flashed them a toothy smile before launching himself at Sharptail, another Exiled.

Falconshadow gave a short sigh of frustration as Timberleaf jumped back, realizing her motives. Grunting triumphantly when, though he jumped back to avoid her blow, her claws managed to slice the bridge of his nose, leaving a decent cut that started to trickle as it bled. Falconshadow flicked her tail, panting as the adrenalin in her veins picked up, and she slid under him expertly, trying to knock his legs from out under him, to get him off balance for any amount of time. Her paws lashed out, and she batted at his legs before clawing at his now exposed stomach.

Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Sharptail whirled around quickly, clawing at one of the ShadowClan apprentices that jumped on him. He twisted, managing to slip away from his grasp.
"An apprentice? ShadowClan 'ought to do better than that." He snarled, lashing out at the cat's forepaw's expertly. The RiverClan deputy turned, batting at the apprentice's muzzle with his claws unsheathed. He glanced around for a half of a second then braced himself to launch back at the ShadowClan cat again. He smirked, lashing his tail tauntingly.

Ravenoak flinched everytime she spotted a warrior getting hurt or clawed. It just meant more work and truthfully, she hadn't had a good sleep in what seemed like moons. The battles The ShadowClan medicine cat curled her tail, watching the battle rage on from the sidelines. Ravenoak ruffled her fur nervously.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Hazelsky watched as the apprentice flung himself back into battle. He didn't want to battle anymore, but was worried the leader would get mad at him. He akwardly stood beside Ravenoak, watching the cats battle before him.

Timberleaf flinched a little at the slice of his nose, but reminded himself he could not be weak, and shook the pain off. He gasped in pain when the she-cat slashed at his stomach, and tried to hold himself up, struggiling. He hissed in anger when he saw his stomach wouldn't stop bleeding, and in his anger, outstended his claws as far as they could go and slashed at the she-cat's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:28 pm

OOC:. Hehehe... I'M POSTIN'.

Ravenfang hissed in outrage, her eyes still narrowed down to slits barely visable. She slowly smirked, hearing Ratfur only for a moment before leaping towards Nightlily and racking her claws across the other she-cat's chest. She hissed, backing up again and laughing, a high trilling sound, "Come on and get me, Excile, I'd like to see you land a blow on me." She danced around the other cat, her eyes flaring with adrenaline and pure hate, "Come on, now," Ravenfang taunted, feeling her tail weave behind her, keeping her balanced in the fight, "It will only hurt... Forever." She hissed at the end, her skin raised and her legs ready to pounce.

Iceheart lashed out with her claws, ready to rake them across the tom, but suddenly, he was gone. She whirled around, terrified for a moment, for herself, and for her un-born kits. But the tom was gone, like the breeze that rustled the Excile's make-shift camp, she couldn't find him anywhere. Just like that, she had been left exposed by a Shadowclan cat, because he wouldn't fight a queen. Anger boiled inside of Iceheart as she hissed and leap out of the fray, landing near a pure black-she cat that she had never seen before. Her chest was heaving and she felt sick to her stomach as she stared at the other cat, realization dawning on her, "You're Shadowclan's medicine cat." Iceheart mewed, half-heartedly, hoping, for once, that she wouldn't have to fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Nightlilly hissed in anger and when the shadowclan leader raked her claws against her, she let out a loud meow of pain. "Why....Why must we fight...? I'm sick of it..I just want to end it now...." She thought. And In that moment, she realized that she had made a mistake. the only way to get out of the pain, the battles...Was to join shadowclan. She knew it was a horrible descision, but she promised that if she was in shadowclan she'd promise not to harm the exiles. She'd do anything to keep the others safe. "R..RavenFang..." She said, her eyes on her paws. "I want to join shadowclan."

Timberleaf was caught off guard as he heard the she-cat's words. He turned his attention to ravenfang and the she-cat, not paying attention to falconshadow or what she might to do him. "Seriously..? She wants to join....?" He thought, a little irritated. Why had she just not decided that before?!

Hazelsky was startled when the medicine cat beside him was brought down. When he realized that she had been tackled by the queen he refused to fight, got very suprised. His fluffed up fur relaxed, but he hesitantly unsheathed his claws, ready to protect his clan's medicine cat if the queen tried to do anything. "Please starclan, don't let me hurt a queen!!" He begged.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:45 pm

Birchpaw yelped as he was knocked slightly off balance, the former RiverClanner twisted out of his grasp before batting at his forepaws, then slashing at his muzzle with outstretched claws. He bristled with anger, the cat was taunting him, taunting him.
"I'm part of the Clan that rules the whole entire forest," Birchpaw snarled defensively, "You're part of the ragtag group of crow-food that was exiled from the forest." He darted under the bigger tom, trying to knock him off balance, basing his technique partially off of what Falconshadow was doing with Timberleaf, he had to admit, it was a decent idea.

Falconshadow grinned triumphantly of the ShadowClan tom's cries of pain as she raked his stomach with her claws, and tried to knock him off balance. He struggled to stay upright, and in a moment of anger, lashing out at her neck with his claws. Falconshadow let a slight whimper escape before gritting her teeth together, and slicing at his soft, exposed stomach again. Then, she lunged at his back paws, trying to get him to collapse.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Timberleaf fell back, his eyes widened at the pain he was feeling in his stomach. "That was My weak spot! That's why it hurts so bad.." He thought suddenly as he collapsed. He glared up at falconshadow. "Go ahead, kill me. But that doesn't change the fact that you all are worthless, and My clan will be victorious." He hissed.

Hazelsky notcied timberleaf, and gasped in horror. At the thought of his fellow clanmate dieing, he suddenly got angry and slammed himself into timberleaf's attacker.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Ravenfang just stared at the younger she-cat, before slow laughter started building in her stomach. It bubbled out psychotically, tinkling, until she was practically falling over in her own laughter right in the middle of the battle-field. Sane was never a word you could use to describe Ravenfang, she'd seen to much, she'd done to much, for it even to cross her twisted mind that her behavior, was a bit off, so to speak. The sleek black leader's jade green eyes looked evenly at the Nightlily's, chuckles still escaping her mouth as she tried to hide the hilarious mirth in her eyes with a paw over her mouth. "You..." Ravenfang snorted, "Want to join Shadowclan?" Her mouth twitched up until it was a small smirk, "Well, well, well!" Ravenfang purred, as she circled the she-cat, her long tail curling over Nightlily's back as she purred softly, "Ratfur," Ravenfang suddenly mewed, "What do you think?" Ravenfang raised an eyebrow, tapping the other she-cat on the head with the tip of her tail as she returned to her origonal position, "Should we... let her join?" Ravenfang flicked her tail and frowned, "Personally, I'd just like to kill her, but..." She shrugged, waiting for her Deputy's input.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Ratfur thought for a moment, not expecting the she-cat to even think about wanting to join his clan. If we let her join, she might be a spy trying to destroy Shadowclan from the inside. But if we kill her, then Ravenfang wouldn't want to punish the apprentice for barging in and disobeying orders. We certainly didn't want to let the apprentice live, and if the cat was a spy, Ravenfang and himself could just kill her also. "I see no problems right now, so fine. Join Shadowclan," He finally said, and planned on explaining the reasons why to Ravenfang when they returned. "In fact, I know of a way to prove you will be loyal to Shadowclan," He smirked, giving a short evil laugh. Slightly less psychotic, but still a bit strange.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Sharptail snorted, not amused.
"Right, right. I figured. Ragtag group that could easily..." He paused for a moment, swiping at the apprentices muzzle swiftly, his paw grazing it and leaving a small trickle of blood.
"Kill." He continued for a moment before launching and tackling the young apprentice.
"You." He finished, holding the younger cats shoulders down easily. "You wern't suppose to jump into battle, I would think? Well, then. Maybe I'll punish you first." He snarled, lashing his tail triumphantly. His eyes glittered in the low light as he glared down at the ShadowClan apprentice.

Ravenoak stepped back slightly, startled by the cat that jumped in front of her. The Medicince cat tensed, hoping to just exchange words instead of fight. She glimpsed over the exile. The strange she-cat was a queen, it looked like. Well, It would be absolutly horrifying to hurt a queen, especially for a dainty medicince cat like herself. The small she-cat curled her tail protectivly over her herbs, giving the Exile a short, firm nod.
"I am." She murmered, only loud enough the queen could hear. She gave a nervous glance at Ravenfang, who seemed to be dealing with another cat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Falconshadow was bowled over by another attacker, this time Hazelsky of ShadowClan. Yelping, she scrambled up and leaped away from the fight. No, she wouldn't kill them this time, but she'd get her revenge, most certainly. On all of them. Every single cat in all of ShadowClan, she'd kill them off one by one, slowly, tortuously. Oh yes. Her eyes scanned the battle, and spotted Sharptail, pinning an apprentice easily. It was the apprentice that bore a striking resemblance to herself. Falconshadow didn't realize she had bounded over, weaving through the fighting, until she reached the former deputy and ShadowClan apprentice.
"Sharptail," Falconshadow panted, "Leave the apprentice be, you know Ravenfang would never allow such a small cat to join a fight like this, he'll be punished enough when he goes home," Falconshadow avoided the apprentice's confused look, "It's a waste of energy, really, just come help fight real threats." Falconshadow's panting subsided, she looked up at the former RiverClanner, her amber eyes locked on his.

Birchpaw was throughly confused. Sharptail, the former deputy of RiverClan, had tackled him, pinning him easily with his weight against the smaller, weaker apprentice. Birchpaw struggled feebly, but between running here, fighting another cat before Sharptail, it was all to much. Even the adrenalin subsided, he was going to die. That is, until another former deputy, this time of ThunderClan, bounded through the thick, snarling cats that were still fighting and interrupted the tom before he could give the death blow. Birchpaw's breathing hitched, the cat was saving him, saving him! Her enemy! This didn't make any sense. Birchpaw slowed his breathing, and stared up at the two cats, wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Nightlilly watched The leader's laughter, and glanced at ratfur, the shadowclan deputy. She listened to his words, thinking it over. "Am..Am I realy making the right descision? This might.....They might Make me fight the ones that I care for.." She thought, suddenly blinking when ratfur said that he'd make sure of it. Make sure of what? "This is why I should've been listening!" She thought to herself angrily. "H..How?" She asked.

Timberleaf blinked in suprise when hazelsky slammed into the she-cat. She then ran away from the battle, and timberleaf meowed his thanks to hazelsky while getting up slowly. "I don't think I can fight anymore.." He breathed, wincing at the pain again.

"Ravenoak is over there. I can tell her you need her help, but she's been pinned down by a queen..."

Timberleaf's eyes widened in suprise. Why did he say that like it didn't matter? "She's a queen, right? I don't think she'd put herself in unnessecary danger. We can go over there together and she might get off of ravenoak."

Hazelsky nodded and followed him to ravenoak, hovering over the medicine cat and the queen.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:17 pm

OCC:. Neon, Iceheart isn't on top of Ravenoak. XD She's beside her.

Iceheart looked at the medicine cat warily before nodding and slowly sitting down a bit aways from the Shadowclan cats, until she realized there were two more, hovering around her. Her fur bristled as she shook softly and turned away from them, "I'm not going to hurt a medicine cat," Iceheart huffed, feeling dull pain in her stomach, she winced softly, before laying down completely on the ground, feeling on edge, but at ease at the same time, at least if her kits came now, there would be a medicine cat near enough, even if the cat was from Shadowclan.

"Oh!" Ravenfang giggled, grinning at Ratfur, "Yes, how?" She asked suddenly, turning and looking at Nightlily, "She's a scrawny thing, we'll have to beef her up a bit before giving her full warrior status, and then there's the whole possibility that she could be a spy... And you know what that's punishable for." She smirked slowly, raising her paw and drawing a line with her claw across her own neck, "Death." Ravenfang said simply, grinning at the other she-cat happily, like the thought made her moon. "Of course, it's not a painless death, first, we'd tie you down somewhere, let you starve for a few days, wait until you're ready to eat your own paw, before slowly giving you kill filled with poisonous berry juices, waiting to see if you'll take your own life, then finally, at the end of the moon, we'll pit you against an apprentice, to make sure the apprentice can hold it's own against a cat of such..." She paused, her eyes looking thoughtful, "A cat of such weakness." Ravenfang laughed and smirking at Ratfur and Nightlily, waiting, watching, feeling the adrenaline race through her veins, put her on edge.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Ratfur smiled evilly in agreement with Ravenfang. The leader always knew what he had in mind, and sometimes it was what she had as well. "Come now, we have much preparing for you. After all, you wouldn't want what we were discussing, would you?" He smirked as he gestured Nightlilly to follow with his tail.

((Short post is short. Darn you, homework))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:02 pm

((Oh. XDD *facepalm*))

Hazelsky watched the she-cat sit down, and flattened his fur. He shared a glance with timberleaf, who just shrugged. "Ravenoak, Timberleaf's been injured." He mewed, then watching the queen. He wondered if her kits would come, and suddenly panicked. Ravenfang wouldn't do anything to the kits, would she!??! If she did, hazelsky knew he'd have to protect them.

Nightlilly winced at the shadowclan leader's words. It sounded so painful, and she hoped that would not happen to her. She pricked her ears at ratfur, dipping her head and following the deputy.

((New cat please

Name: Autumnpaw
Former Clan: Thunderclan
Mate/Kits: None
Family: Her Mother Abandoned her in Thunderclan when she was a kit. Thankfully, she already moved on from drinking milk. When shadowclan took over everything she ran into the forest, and doesn't know about the exiles *yet*
Description: Autumnpaw is a light brown almost carmal she-cat with amber eyes. She has a splash of white on her muzzle, and on her right eye.
Personality: Atumnpaw is wary of everyone since shadowclan took over, but that doesn't stop her from being very brave at times. She is realy kind and shy, and doesn't trust older toms since her father abused her. She is most likely to befriend other apprentices or queens.
Side: Exiles, although she doesn't know about them. ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:00 am

(Autumnpaw is accepted/added! ;) BIRCHPAW, MY CHARACTER, AND AUTUMNPAW SHOULD BE LIEK BFF'S. XDD Anyways, I'm just gonna wait for Vix to post/stop spamming.. :D)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Sharptail raised his paw to kill the apprentice when the old ThunderClan deputy interupted him. He gave a sharp glance up, lashing his tail thoughtfully.
"Very well, I guess you have a point." He muttered in response, hopping off the ShadowClan apprentice warily. he shoved the cat away, growling and barring his fangs. He whipped around, brushing past Falconshadow and toward Iceheart. one of the exiled queens. Two ShadowClan warriors were hoovering over her, apparently making sure she left their medicine cat alone. Well, then he had to do something about that. He tensed, then ran at the medicine cat. He tackled her, easily pinning the pitiful she-cat. He snarled, satisfied.

Ravenoak nodded at Hazelsky when, out of no where, a grey pelted Exile leaped at her. She yelpe , hitting the ground with a thud. She stared up at the cat, terrified. He smelled a little like RiverClan, and was big for a tom. She gulped, her eyes big.
"Get off! What in the name of StarClan are you doing?" She hissed, squirming uselessly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Falconshadow nearly sighed in relief, but kept her unnaturally calm composure, barely noticing when Sharptail brushed past her, and back into the fight. Her fur prickled uncertainly, she nudged the apprentice up, and eyed him confusedly for a few long, heartbeats. Who was this cat? Why'd she just saved him from death at the claws of a fellow Exiled? It was just another ShadowClanner, another cat that would attack and harm her cats, steal prey. Falconshadow's fur bristled, she herded Birchpaw to the sidelines of the fight. "Get out of here," Her hiss was barely audible as she bounded away, back into the fight. Falconshadow shook her head in disbelief as she spotted Sharptail, he'd attacked the medicine cat.
Falconshadow weaved her way over, and bowled Sharptail over, "Idiot! You don't hurt the medicine cat! She's not even fighting!" Falconshadow clawed at his ear, her frustration and stress getting the best of her, "Leave her alone," Her voice was menacing as she spat, clearly frustrated with the former deputy. "Attack something useful," Falconshadow added harshly, sighing exasperatedly.

Birchpaw was let up by the former deputy, then herded to the side of the fight by the other deputy. He barely caught her hiss, "Get out of here", well, that advice might've been helpful earlier. All he could hear was his heartbeat, the blood rushing in his ears. He charged back into the fight, and spotted Ratfur and Ravenfang talking to another Exiled, Nightlilly.
"What's going on?" Birchpaw demanded, panting slightly as he appeared at the she-cat's side.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:16 pm

((Lol Okay. XD))

Timberleaf's ears flattened in anger as a gray exile jumped at the medicine cat, and he hissed. "Get off of her, Or I'll-" He yelped in pain when he moved; his wound hurt more badly then before.

Hazelsky touched his tail tip to timberleaf's shoulder gently. "Don't push yourself. I'll take care of this." He then turned to the gray tom And unsheathed his claws, about to slash at him when the she-cat he slammed into earlier clawed at his ear and told him not to fight the medicine cat.

Timberleaf glared at the she-cat who had hurt him in the first place, but flattened his fur when she told the exile not to fight the medicine cat.

Autumnpaw heard fighting from inside a den, and she quietly stepped closer and closer to the den and peeked inside, where she saw many cats fighting. Her fur was raised in suprise as she spotted what looked like an apprentice. "I wonder if He's a loner, like me?" She whispered.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Ravenfang nodded at Ratfur, taking the lead as she turned to make her way through the battle, until Birchpaw skidded to a stop right beside Nightlily. The leader's fur bristled as she stared down the apprentice, her eyes going into narrow slits as she hissed, "I thought I told you to go back to the camp, Birchpaw." Her voice was icy and calm, the exact opposite of what the crazed she-cat wanted to do to him. "Go. Back." Ravenfang hissed, pointing her head in the direction, "You're services aren't needed in fights, nor do you need to know what's going on here, so leave." Her patience was wearing thin as she cast a glance at Ratfur, silently hoping that he would get rid of the annoying pest of an apprentice. If she couldn't make an apprentice leave her presense, expecially in the midst of a fight with the Exciles, then the Exciles might get an idea that she wasn't strong enough to hold her clan together, and that was not true.

Iceheart fliched back as a grey tom suddenly vaulted himself onto the medicine cat from Shadowclan. She stared at him until realization dawned on her, but by that time FalconShadow had taken Sharptail down and off the medicine cat. Startled, the queen backed up a bit, huffing to herself and wincing once more before settling farther into the bushes, trying to blend in, but having stark white fur didn't exactly help in this case, nor a bulging stomach.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:14 pm

((Do you want to just skip to them getting back to the camp, Rebby?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --   -- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay -- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- Bloody Sunsets -- Part 1 -- A Semi-Elite Warrior's Roleplay --
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next