RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *

Go down 
+2
Jay
Rebecca
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

* IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:48 pm

XDDDDD
Jay was pretty epic in this chapter.
BECCA DON'T DIE. DD: WHUSIDGUISGDIUSSDSDUISGDIUGDIUUH WE'D ALL EXPLODE. AND THEN KILL DANNY FOR LETTING YOU DIE. DDDDD:
.. ONE OF US IS A TRAAAAAITOR? SGDIUSGDUGSYGDYGSDUGSDYUGDUGFDUSIGBDUGSUIDSGIUYGSFDIYFGSUDIGSUDDI I WANT TO KNOW WHOOOOOOOO! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Vix - Oh, sorry, I know how difficult it is to read it on one of those. >.<
SOCKY. IN A MILATARY UNIFORM. I was laughing as I put that in there. I can't imagine it either. I get Zander from the Halloween Buffy episode. XD EVERY. TIME.

Jay - XD You just flip out everytime I update, don't you? xD

Socky - ... You aren't the only one that's done that. My family calls me weird. I tell them I'm preparing myself for the Llama Apocalypse. It's coming. O.o XD

Branch - XDDD.

Another chapter will be in a few more days, once I sit down and force myself to write it. But I promise it won't take as long as this one did, 'cause I know how evil I was to end the chapter there. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Branch wrote:
AND THEN KILL DANNY FOR LETTING YOU DIE. DDDDD:

WHOA WHOA WHOA let's not play the blame game here!

XD Bex, you should know that I've been racking my brain, trying to figure out who the traitor is. And you guys should've seen my face when I read "military uniform". XDDD I think I could pull it off.
I mean, if Jay can prance around in a nurse's--ahem--constricting skirt and dress jacket, I can wear a fatigue, right?

Right?

XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:12 pm

XDD... Socky, Hate to tell you this... XD I don't think so.. MAYBE. That's all I'm saying. XD

ANYWAYS.

CHAPTER FOUR.
WHOOP, WHOOP.
I can't tell you how much I absolutely love this chapter. Gosh. =D
You guys are gonna want to kill me by the end. It raises so many questions.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:27 pm

EPIC BEN.
XD
MORE. NOW. D=
CREME AND CHOCOLATE THE PONIES THAT EAT PINEAPPLES WANT YOU TO TOO. =D XD

Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:54 pm

NOOOO I WROTE THIS WHOLE THING AND THEN I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED IT!!!!!!

so, good chapter.
XDDDD I would've put more, but now I'm like punching the keys for deleting what I wrote, so..yeahhhhhhh.....XD I liked it.

Ah, what the heck. I'll type it back up anyway.

I keep asking myself, "What does it mean Blondie? I'm missing something, aren't I. I'm totally missing something. Is Bex okay? Last time I checked, she wasn't. Is Jay still sane without Bex? Do I have an emergency supply of bacon in my backpack?"

It's funny how the only way Ben's ever gonna kick butt is in your stories. XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Jay - Tomorrow. XD

Socky - Nice. XD, Ni-ice.
Okay, I'm dropping this hint because I know it's frustrating, No matter what you guys think, the hints ARE there. I've just been sneaking them in there, once in a while. Sometimes you might read something and have to re-read it to truly figure out who it is before the story ends. XD

OH.
And, am I the ONLY one who was blown away when my little mind made random dude, Ben was fighting, Hanna James (Killed by Anna, choked by Victoria) husband, NOT TO MENTION, He subtly said that Vicky was his daughter. HELLO GUYS.
MAJOR PLOT HINT.
-flails-
Facepalm
XD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Well, yeah, I was surprised by that. Naturally, I assumed that it had been mentioned before and I missed it. XD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:42 am

XD, No Socky, it hadn't.

CHAPTER FIVE.
Yeah, so, yeah. XD
I wrote it last night.
Uh-huh! It's mostly filler, but it's got bits and pieces hinting at what's going on. Nothing special really, except a really busted up Becca. XD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:30 pm

You know, it should be illegal to write that well... It's like drugs, for RPC-people.
xDDD
WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS END EVERYTHING IN A CLIFFHANGER? D= It's like shoving a knife through my adrenaline-rushed heart, and then gutting everything from the inside of my body. xD
MORE. NOW. REMEMBER, EVEN IF IT INVOLVES CREME AND CHOCOLATE THE PINEAPPLE EATING UNICORNS, I'LL BE PLEASED.
xDD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Anthocyanin Jay wrote:
It's like shoving a knife through my adrenaline-rushed heart, and then gutting everything from the inside of my body. xD

Not even a knife. A rusty spoon.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:58 pm

D=
I hope I'm not THAT evil. XD
Gah, I'm the RPC Mod that hands out free drugs for the little sweaters to get high on...
Anways, you'll have to wait for another chapter, I don't know if my mind can handle focusing on another one. XD Lack of sleep does bad things to me.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:05 pm

WHAT

Only Bex can jump out of a plane, get her parachute stuck, crash through tree branches with her face leading the way, and sit up with scratches and a broken wrist. XDDD It's like God gave you a break, since you've been having nightmares and an evil grandpa and whatnot. XDD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Apple Cider Becca wrote:
Gah, I'm the RPC Mod that hands out free drugs for the little sweaters to get high on...

XDD

BUT ANYWAYS.
THIS STORY.
IS PURE WIN.
I can fly!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Leafchill Socks wrote:
Only Bex can jump out of a plane, get her parachute stuck, crash through tree branches with her face leading the way, and sit up with scratches and a broken wrist. XDDD It's like God gave you a break, since you've been having nightmares and an evil grandpa and whatnot. XDD

OKAY. To clarify, I know how uterly stupid that was. XD I mean, you'd be some mangled heap in the middle of a forest before some animal came by and decided that they needed a quick snack. xD
BUT, In my defense, I couldn't have her dying. And that's really not ALL the injuries she sustained. Lots o' internal stuff that you can't really tell. There was a point to her whole 'Hunky-dory' fall, and the fact that she doesn't seem that hurt. She climbed up a tree, on a busted ankle, but that's not the point. XD

Branch. XDDD
Thank you, thank you. -bows-
-whispers-
Want some candy? -RPC Mod gone drug-dealer-
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 6:25 pm

NONONO I didn't mean it was stupid, I meant it was obscenely awesome. XDD I'm sure iAgents!Bex has cracked ribs and torn ligaments, etc.

-is drawn inexplicably towards the candy-

Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 pm

XDDD
-hands Socky 'candy'- Psst, kid, don't take to many. XD

CHAPTERRRRRR SIX.
XD, I wrote it.
It's kinda serious, but ah well.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm

GIMME TEH CANDIEZ.
XDDDD

BECCCCCCCCCCA. THAT'S LIKE... EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC.
:D
XDD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm

No it wasn't. XD
It was all... Informative and junk. XD
Plus, everyone was like: 'must be silent and somber' XDD
Out of all the chapters, that one might have been the easiest to write, but it definitly wasn't my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Can I just say while that I cannot use chopsticks for the life of me, I love Asian take-out? :D :D :D For some reason Als's epic speech made me think she was the traitor. I mean, that's a tactic of criminals--to draw the suspicion away from yourself by assuring everyone NO ONE in your group is evil...

But I'm turning into a conspiracy theorist. XD I'm seriously starting to worry about iAgents!Bex. Because I know I couldn't sleep in a tree. XD

BTW, I know this is random, but bacon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Wow Socky. XDD You've turned into one of those crazed fans that spends half their day wondering what's going to happen next in the book/series/tv show or whatever their obsessed with. XD You're insane. XD

So... I have the next chapter written, and it's HUGE. I just don't know when to post it, do you guys want it now, or should I wait a bit longer? (I know what the answer's gonna be, but... yeah. XD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm

I WANT IT NOW! I WANT IT NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:56 pm

OKAY, FIRST, I read this a LONG time ago, I just forgot about posting. Heh'. xD
I LOVED IT. CHINESE TAKE-OUT, NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Anyways... xD

NOW. HAVE YOU TAKEN CRAZY PILLS? XD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:37 pm

Impatient much? And yes, Jay, I have.

BARE WITH ME GUYS.
I know this one is REALLY head-trippy, but I promise it's all getting explained. XD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:40 pm

... Excited
PURE WIN.
MORE.
'NUFF SAID.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* IAgents Three * By Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next