RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *

Go down 
+3
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Rebecca
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

* IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * Empty
PostSubject: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:35 pm

I blame Branch.
- Becca
P.S. - It's roughly based on 'Computer Friends', but I don't take credit for half the things I write, so if Branch, Vix, Socky, Jay, or anyone else put it in one of their stories, it rightfully belongs to them.

IAgents

Preface -

Spoiler:

Chapter One –

Spoiler:

Chapter Two –

Spoiler:

Chapter Three –

Spoiler:

Last edited by Katniss Everdeen on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:15 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:01 am

Ohmi. =o
That's one of the most epic stories that I've ever read!
WAY BETTER THAN MINE. ;D
Oh yeah.. MORE, PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:08 am

(=D YAY! I'm glad you liked it! I debated for forever trying to figure out who to put in the story first, and then ended up using you because it will help me set up the plot. Pfft, you are on PART EIGHT of yours, mine is not and will never be better than 'Computer Friends', that is the RPC classic story. =D Oh, I probably won't be able to update until I get back, but I'll have a boat-load of ideas stored up from the week. Maybe I should take a note-pad with me and write there? -possibly a good idea-)

Chapter Four –

Spoiler:

Chapter Five -

Spoiler:

Chapter Six –

Spoiler:

Chapter Seven –

Spoiler:

Last edited by Katniss Everdeen on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:16 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:36 am

Aw, well, thank you. =)
You could, that might work! I'm sure you're gonna have lots of ideas, I know I do by the time I come back from a trip, haha. ;)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Your sooo not cooler than me. Just a fact. Hee. xD
MORE!
You two are like the best writers ever. Seriously. My story sucks and now I wanna write an agent story.
Crap. xD

Last edited by Vixen on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:54 pm

I can't wait for more of this story. =D
(I'm sorry, BUT SHUT UP. YOUR STORY ROCKS. xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:08 pm

-COUGH- You know you said you'd update it once you got back from your camp. -COUGH-

That was one-hundred times better then anything I could ever write. I really, really like it!

OK, now you need to write more. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Yeesh.

Ever had something you keep reminding yourself to do, and you get several chances to do it? But you never do?

I've been meaning to say that this story is awesome already. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 pm

(Oh! I'm so sorry to you all! I promise to reply to EVERYTHING tomorrow, and update this story. I've just been trying to detox from camp, you know? I was really tired from not sleeping and- [/excuses] Point - I PROMISE TO REPLY TO EVERYTHING... Tomorrow. xD)

Chapter Eight

Spoiler:

Chapter Nine

Spoiler:

Chapter Ten

Spoiler:

Chapter Eleven
Spoiler:

Last edited by Katniss Everdeen on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:16 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 am

(Double post! xD, It's updated guys. I actually like the way Chapter One turned out!)

Chapter Twelve

Spoiler:

Chapter Thirteen

Spoiler:

Chapter Fourteen

I took a walk around the world, to ease my trouble mind. Jay stormed out of the building, no one even bothering to stop him. He was furious. He couldn’t believe that Rebecca, someone who he would have trusted with his life, had betrayed the entire agency. It was horrible, unbelievable, and mind-boggling. Jay fingered the gun strapped to his side, which had just been issued to him by Harrison in case the Scorpion tried to kidnap him next. They didn’t have to go to the trouble though, because Jay was heading there right now to give himself up. There was no point now.
I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time, He ran a hand through his hair and stalked forward on the side of the road. Suddenly, the anklet that Rebecca had given him started going crazy on his ankle, vibrating and beeping. Jay bent down to stop it, but suddenly, a car swerved on the previously deserted road and a door was thrown open. Someone grabbed Jay and pulled him into the car, and he started to fight.
But I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon. Kicking the person in the stomach he shouted out in pain as someone whacked him over the head and he was out like a light. The two guards that had been hurt in the small fight glared at the unconscious Jay, but held themselves back as Mr. Randall was in the car too. He looked at the boy and blinked, “This is one of my grand-daughter’s friends? He’s so… Scrawny?” Mr. Randall cleared his throat and sighed, “I do believe that he is the one with money. He should be useful to our cause, boys-” The old man paused as he was climbing out of the car, “Be careful with the package. Make sure he’s comfortable in the room with the others.”
I feel there is nothing I can do. When Jay finally woke up, he was tied to a chair and Dan was staring at him. “You stink.” He muttered, “I really hope you brought me bacon.” Jay groaned and rolled his neck, trying to get the feeling back into it, from sitting slumped over for so long while he was unconscious. Dan nudged him with his shoulder and raised an eyebrow, “How did you even get here? I thought you were still with Bex at the base?”
I really don’t mind what happens now and then, “You mean that traitor?” Jay finally hissed, glaring at the wall. Dan blanched as Jay continued, “She knew all along that her grandfather wasn’t dead and didn’t tell the agency. She’s the reason we’re all here, about to die.” Jay looked at the rest of his friends, who were all wearing various expressions of shock on their faces at his revelation.
As long as you’ll be my friend at the end. A song came to mind as he wallowed in his angry and hurt thoughts. It was one that Rebecca had always said reminded her of him, while they were on RPC, he hummed it to himself, feeling pathetic and played. She had known all along, and she hadn’t said anything just because the man had been related to her. Everyone stayed silent as the door opened a Mr. Randall waltzed in with a cane in hand.
You called me strong, you called me weak, The older man started from the Right, working his way down the line, “Alexandria Grange, The untrained of the group. Daniel Mattson, the Jokester of the group. Annabelle Jackson, the genius of the group. Benjamin Smith, the rebel of the group. Lauren Mallory, the fighter of the group. And finally… Jay Night, the rich brat of the group.” Mr. Randall snarled curling his lip at Jay.
But still your secrets I will keep. He glared back at the man, “What do you have against me, old man?” Jay couldn’t remember why this man looked so familiar, it wasn’t like he had grown up with Rebecca and seen him at her house or anything of that sort. He wasn’t a neighbor of Jay’s, because Jay didn’t really have neighbors… Who was he?
You took for granted all the times I never let you down. Suddenly, Jay got flashes of memories, an old man at the hospital his father worked at. A man at the florist shop that was his mother’s favorite. A man at Jay’s school, asking about something in the office; The man driving by Jay as he walked home; And finally, the man coming to Jay’s door and asking to speak with his parents about business related things. The man Jay’s father had introduced as the head of the Hospital his father worked at.
You stumbled in and bumped your head; if not for me then you’d be dead. Suddenly, he wanted to be farther away from this man than anything else on the planet. “Who are you?” He hissed, staring up at the white haired old man, like there was nothing more horrifying on the planet.
I picked you up and put you back on solid ground! “Who am I?” Mr. Randall repeated, “My name is Augustus Randall, and I am the leader of Al Qaeda and every single terrorist, gang, and criminal group in the entire world. I raised two sons, Gregory and Michael, Gregory went into the CIA, where Rebecca resides now, and Michael died a year ago, working for me as my right-hand man. I control everything in the world, I am one of the richest men in the entire world and now, I control you.” Augustus Randall paused before whispering, “And I’m about to control the entire group of intelligence agencies, now that I have everyone except my grand-daughter in my hold.”
If I got crazy then will you still call me Superman? Ben and Dan just kind of stared while Lauren struggled with the bonds tying her down, making her arm hurt even worse. Anna tried to calm down her friend and stay calm herself. This man was a lunatic, and even Alley knew it. Alley herself was just looking up at the older man, while shaking her head, “How is it you are so evil?”
If I’m alive and well, will you be there, a-holding my hand? “Me, my darling?” Augustus asked, “Oh, well it’s quite simple really. If you believe you can do something, even, as you put it, evil, then you can. If you set your mind to something, it can be achieved through great force, or little to none, depending on what it is. I have control, which is what I’ve always wanted.”
I’ll keep you by my side, with my superhuman might! Jay shook his head, Rebecca hadn’t betrayed them, she had tried to keep them safely in the dark, but she hadn’t known that her own grandfather had been watching all of her friends, waiting for the right time to strike out and take them right from under her and then, in return, get absolute control of her. He understood that now.
Kryptonite! “If I say I completely agree with your crazy rant, can I have some bacon?” Dan questioned, looking up suddenly. Alley shot him a dark glare that made Jay’s skin crawl. This wasn’t looking good.

Chapter Fifteen

I sat in a small metal chair while the light made the back of my neck sweat even more than it already was. Harrison and James were across the table from me, glaring, trying to break me with the stupidly classical good cop/bad cop scenario. I hated every second of it, because they wouldn’t believe the truth, and the truth was that I hadn’t known he had been alive exactly. I had guessed that it was true, but he was elusive, like a ghost. It was like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands.
They wouldn’t let me out of the room to go save my friends, the ones I had tried so hard to protect. Ethan was glaring at me too, from the doorway, preventing me from getting out by standing right in front of the doorknob. I couldn’t take all three of them, because trust me, if I could’ve, I wouldn’t have been sitting in that stupid metal chair at that moment, and would’ve been running to go get my best friends.
Harrison suddenly slammed his hand down on the table, “HEY! Answer me, Randall! What does he know about the group?”
I glared at him before darting up from my chair and flipping the table over onto them both. Ethan froze at the doorway, holding up his hands in the standard fighting position as I lashed out with my palm up to break his nose. He countered with a blocking move before I leapt into the air and tried kicking him. For a slime-ball, he was a very good fighter, meaning that I was huffing in a few moments, haven’t had fought this hard since I had first sparred with Dan, who was also very good.
Ethan threw a punch, catching me in the jaw and snapping my head backwards. I brought my leg up and kicked his side, making him fall to the ground. Trying to get around him, he grabbed my leg and pulled it out from underneath me, sending me sprawling. During this, Harrison and James were trying to get the heavy table off the both of them. Screaming out in pain as Ethan punched my stomach and then kicked it once he was back on his feet; I lifted my legs into the air and used them as leverage before leaping up and landing on my feet unsteadily.
He punched me in the face, sending me backwards a bit before I finally let loose a stream of obscenities, jumped into the air, and round-house kicked his head, sending him to the ground, and my door to freedom unguarded. I was good as gold. Wrenching open the door, I dashed out into the hall and then down it before turning sharply into my room and grabbing two guns. Strapping them to my side and making sure they were loaded, I checked my necklace before grabbing the keys to James’ car on the way out. A couple agents tried to stop me, but I made quick work of them before I peeled out of the car lot and onto the road, leaving tire marks in my wake.
Hanna James owned a red Jaguar, a little flashy for me with the color, but the car was amazing and it went fast, meaning that I loved it. Soon spotting the warehouse, I jerked to a stop in front of the gate and looked at the guard at the gatehouse overtop of my glasses, “My name is Rebecca Randall, and I’m here to see Augustus, I’d suggest you alert him that his grand-daughter has arrived.”
They hurriedly opened the gate and I pulled the car through, pocketing the keys quickly before exiting the car and jogging up to the door. No one said anything as I navigated the warehouse, guards raising their eyebrows. I’m sure I looked pretty angry, meaning that they didn’t want to mess with me if they valued their lives, then again, most terrorists didn’t.
Bursting through a set of doors, I ended up in what looked like a cafeteria, where all my friends were lined up, tied to chairs, in the center of the room, and my grandfather stood right in front of them all smiling, “Ah, my sweet, you’ve arrived!”
I decided to play along, “Yes, Grandfather! I see that you have everyone here! The CIA and FBI will be so angry to learn what I truly am.”
“Truly are?” Ben shouted angrily, “You’re a traitor?”
Lauren glared at me while Anna shouted, “No! You aren’t!”
I laughed evilly, well, as best as I could, “Yes, actually I am, you little twit. You all should be ashamed of yourselves, and some of you actually call yourselves spies! Ha!”
Alley was pale as she stared at me from across the room, but one set of eyes didn’t show any hint of being betrayed. Those were Jay’s.
He looked at me with large and piercing dark brown eyes, eyes that knew I was lying. Eyes that knew what I was doing. Eyes that knew I was risking my own life for all of my friends; lastly, eyes that trusted me. I almost broke down then and there, but I just jutted out my chin and glared back at him evenly, looking as menacing as possible, “Grandfather,” I stated, walking over to him, “When are you planning on killing the prisoners? I’d so, like to watch."

Last edited by Katniss Everdeen on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:25 am

-blinks- I get to live in a mansion and have a butler?! YES! xD

I really liked the newest add-on! I'm not going to pressure you into adding another chapter today but,

PREEEEETTTTYYYYY PLEEEEEEAAASSSSEEEE? With sugar on top? xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Oh PWN. AGAIN.
MORE!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:21 pm

=D That is full of win.
I'M REALLY SMART!
.. But really clumsy..
xD
And uhm, uh, MORE. =)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Heehee, this just gets better and better. I agree, the CIA has everything under control and then the FBI butts in and ruins everything takes the credit! Like the Scotland Yard always take credit when Sherlock Holmes solves a case!

But I'm not going to pretend like I know the inner workings of a spy network. XD Continue, please!

post script:
Is Granger, Oregon a reference to Harry Potter? Or am I just overthinking things again? XD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:40 pm

(xD I think I'm going to try and write one chapter a day during the week, and take the week-ends off. It's not like I'm doing anything else during the day. If I can't keep that up, then I'll make it something like Monday, Wednesday, Friday, or Tuesday and Thursday. It all depends on how the story develops, though I do know that it will be moderately long, with the chapters staying around 1,000 words each, maybe more.)

Chapter Sixteen

I can’t make my own decisions, or make any with precision. It was literally killing me to watch my friends squirm as the guards put them back into that tiny room, but I had to play along if I wanted to save them from the death I knew my masochistic grandfather was planning. He was horrible, and now I knew why my father never spoke about him and had moved out as soon as he had turned eighteen to join the CIA. My mother had never liked my father’s side of the family, and now I understood. Wow, she had been serious when I had heard her refer to him as a ‘raving lunatic that was a ticking time bomb’. Now that I thought about it, a song had come to my head, describing my situation perfectly. It was about how someone was telling someone else everything they had to do, which is what exactly I was doing to keep myself and my friends alive.
Well maybe you should tie me up, so I don’t go where you don’t want me. I definitely didn’t want to be tied up, which is why I was standing by, watching Lauren struggle with a man with one broken arm, wincing every time the man pulled the rope around her tighter and tighter, so tight I was afraid she wasn’t going to be able to breathe. Jay knew my plan; I guessed he could read my facial expressions like a book, because when both guards turned away from him, he gave me a small smile and a nod before going back to his perpetually hard glare, which sent shivers down my spine.
You say that I’ve been changing, that I’m not just simply aging. As the guards left and my grandfather motioned that it was time for us to go, every single one of my friends shot me the nastiest look they could muster in their current states, everyone including Jay, but his was softer, in understanding more than pure spite like everyone else’s.
Just keep on cramming ideas down my throat. I blew out a small breath to myself and followed my grandfather out of the room and to dinner, where I ate and talked with him like I was on his side. It was horrible, the things and ideas he was feeding to me. They were all so graphic and detailed that I lost my appetite half-way through and blamed it on the fact that I was just really full.
You don’t have to believe me, but the way I see it. I definitely didn’t have to believe him, and I wasn’t. Soon, he said that it was time to go to sleep and told me where my room for the night (that he had been preparing for me) was and went off to his own quarters. I knew what I had to do, and I had to do it now, or there wouldn’t be another chance. I was on a time constraint. My grandfather was killing my friends tomorrow, at exactly ten in the morning.
Next time you point a finger, I might have to bend it back and break it off. I pretended to go to sleep, counting the minutes until an hour had passed, and I was sure the guards were about to switch shifts. This was when I was going to strike. I had slipped Jay a pocket knife from behind, before, hopefully he had used to release everyone and they were waiting for me, not to kill me, but to escape. Tonight, we were blowing the entire warehouse up.
If God is the game that you’re playing, well we must get more acquainted. My grandfather was trying to play the role of God, deciding who was dying and at what point of time they needed to. He had too much control, and I was about to take it all away from him. It was a sad thought, but I knew that if I didn’t make sure he was dead this time, I would regret it in the long run and there would be bigger issues and problems later in life, caused by him. It was time to end this.
Because it has to be so lonely to be the only one who’s holy. Apparently, I had timed it just right, as the two first shift guards were leaving down the opposite end of the hall that I was on, and the other two weren’t even here yet. I opened to door quickly and scanned the room for guards before tapping Jay’s shoulder twice, a sign that it was me and the coast was clear. He stood up, the already cut bonds off of his feet while everyone else moved and got to their feet. Good thing I had a car, because most of them could barely stand, let alone run all the way back to the base.
It’s just my humble opinion, but it’s one that I believe in; Lauren suddenly tackled me and gave me a large lopsided hug, “I can’t believe you made us think you were evil!” She hissed suddenly, glaring at me in the dark, while Dan and Ben just shook their heads at me. Someone came up from behind me and hugged me quickly.
You don’t deserve a point of view, if the only thing you see is you. “I’ll admit you had me going for a few minutes, but then I realized my best friend would never do something like that. You’re to much of a softy.” Jay muttered with a small grin.
This is the last second chance. I bit my lip and punched him on the shoulder, “I am not soft! You great idiot!” Anna rolled her eyes while we all turned towards the door and quietly ran, or more-so stumbled down the hallway. “Alley, do you have the bomb?” I whispered, and she nodded as we ducked into a room, narrowly missing a set of two guards, but after they left, we were clear.
I’m half as good as it gets. We all made a mad dash for a door at the end of a hall, and then went down the stairs before going straight out the side door to the building. Alley took out the bomb, and then pulled the pin before we all ran like heck to the car. I peeled out of the lot and saw the building combust in my rearview mirrors as I burst through the closed gates and careened down the road, the car hitting the pavement unevenly. Shards from the burning building hit the back of the car while I pressed down on the gas peddle and everyone stayed deathly silent.
I’m on both sides of the fence. We had just blow up a building with my grandfather in it, the leader of the Scorpion and Al Qaeda.
Without a hint of regret. I didn’t have a hint of regret.
Next time you point a finger, I’ll point you to the mirror. I pulled into the lot for the CIA and parked Ms. James’ car, she was angrily shouting into a phone by the door while we all got out. When she spotted us all, she dropped it and Harrison paled. Dan helped Lauren inside, who needed a doctor for her arm, and Ben helped Alley inside, who hadn’t eaten any good food for an entire week and was seriously malnourished. Anna just stumbled inside, moaning about chocolate chip waffles and water. Jay took one look at the bloodied up me before grinning and whispering, “I still think of us as Twin One and Twin Two.”
“So do I, Jay. So do I.” I whispered back before we walked into the building, heading straight for our friends to make sure they were all okay, because they were all my team, and gosh darn it, I was going to make sure they were all safe, even if the past week I hadn’t done such a good job with it.

Epilogue

“Alexandria Grange, for supreme abilities while in a hostage situation.” The President announced, handing the smiling Alley a metal. “Daniel Mattson, for extreme courage.” He announced next grinning, “Benjamin Smith, for rebelling at the best of times.” He took his award, along with Dan and walked to the opposite side of the stage with Alley.
“Annabelle Jackson, for intelligence beyond Einstein’s own and bravery worthy of a lion.” She blushed as she received her metal and joined the other three. Lauren, who was sporting a bright neon blue cast on her arm walked up next while the President stated, “Lauren Mallory, for fighting skills that would make a trained assassin run for cover, and strength in difficult times.”

Jay was last, before me, “Jay Night, for trusting your friends in a time of great stress and being the rock of the group.” The President paused before saying, “Finally, last but not least, Rebecca Randall, for pulling the pin even when the time was difficult, and being able to stick to her friend’s sides, even when all looked like it had been lost.” I took my award and shook the President’s hand before being the last to join the group. It had been two weeks since we had blown up the building and effectively halted the entire terrorist groups’ progress for a long time.
Harrison and James stood proudly to the side, grinning at all of us like they had planned the entire thing. Ugh, I was still extremely angry at them for the interrogation those two weeks ago. They should’ve believed me, and then I wouldn’t have the three fractured ribs from stupid Ethan, who had disappeared off the face of the earth. Not even Harrison or James had been able to find him after I had left. It was really strange, but I wasn’t really worried.
Only a couple of guards had survived the bomb, meaning that the CIA got custody of them and took them all in for questioning. We ended up busting the other groups of terrorists and completely stopping a couple of oncoming attacks they were planning. Al Qaeda was no longer in the U.S., and we were the ones that had done it.
It was good to know that for a long time, the country would be safe from crazies like my grandfather, who was now dead somewhere in the pile of rubble that used to be the warehouse. I blew out a breath and sat on the stage as the President finished up his speech and smiled at everyone for the billionth time today. Oh well, I couldn’t really dampen the good mood I was in.
I had my friends, who were really my family, and that was all I needed in this world for now. Harrison and James had told us that we would all be attending the Vermont School for Gifted Children in the fall and they had pulled some strings so we would have all of our classes together. Well, I guess you could do that if your friends had singled handedly brought down an entire terrorist group together.
We were dismissed from the ceremony, our group of eight, including myself, sitting at a small round table. Alley drank a sip of her water before raising her glass, “To us, for being one of the greatest groups of teen spies ever.”
Lauren laughed and raised her glass, “Yes, and let’s all hope that Alwein doesn’t suddenly appear and ruin it all.”
Anna nudged her and chuckled, “You are such a bright and optimistic person.” She mumbled sarcastically while Ben and Dan burst into laughter. The both of them started to sing a song from ‘Lord of the Rings’ where all the hobbits are dancing on a table and singing a song with bear cups in their hands, except, I think Dan and Ben are more funny when they are trying to act drunk.
I chorused in with them, clanking my drink against everyone else’s while tables of adult spies gave us questioning looks. I didn’t care, what could I say to them? We were all mad, but all the best ones are.
Now, I need to know something.
Have you ever heard a story, watched a movie, or read a book and then suddenly finished it, only to find that adrenaline is still pumping through your veins and you kind of feel like you could walk outside and take on the world in that one moment?
It's understandable, of course, that wouldn't believe me when I tell you that I feel like that every second of the day, because I am a spy, and will always be a spy, with my friends to back me up at every moment of the day.
Because we were the IAgents, a group of specially trained, crazy as all get out, friends.

Last edited by Katniss Everdeen on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:08 pm

HEY! ANSWER THE QUESTION! IS GRANGER A REFERENCE TO HARRY POTTER?!

Sweet, sounds like a plan! My only regret is that you don't write faster due to my demands as a reader. XD But, as a writer...somewhat...I understand. Oh Yeah <<<when I mouse over that, it says, "Oh yeah". LOVE!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Lovin' it! Keep writing, my friend!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:07 am

xDD
Socky, to answer your many questions. One, I didn't see the P.s., because I was hyped up on tylonol last night. Two, no, you are over-thinking things. And three, I understand the demands, I really want Branch to post more Computer Friends, but I know that it sometimes takes a while to get a good chapter.
Thanks everyone! Sub, Jay, Branch, Vix! I forgot to thank you all last night, but readers are what truely make me want to write more!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:08 am

Tylenol is a very, very good thing. :D

So I was overthinking. Hum. I do that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:14 am

YAYLARZ :D HAPPEH NAKNDFASFSIADHGFADJ LKDJSAd.asfsdsafds.asaf.f.dsa.f.s.a.fs..a.

moarplz. I can has it? :DDD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:19 am

A'doi. How did I not see this?! It took Otter's silly signature to tell me you had chapter 2 up. Hooray! I'm the Mentalist! (That show is pretty cool.) ...Now I can't stop thinking about the new show on USA, White Collar. XD You rule.
This story, it's just...so...down-to-earth, you know? We're spies, we kick butt, we sit back and watch Spider-Man 3. WIN. So write more now? :D
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:28 am

xD, Your comment literally made me laugh out loud, Socky.
I hoped someone would catch those references! 'White Collar' and 'The Mentalist' are some of the best crime scene shows out there, second to NCIS only. =D You just seemed like the type to be like Neal (from 'White Collar'), with all the suave-ness, and the fact that he's hilarious as are you.
OTTER! =D, I'm glad you liked it! (Your sig is insanely cute... I can't stop staring... O.o)
Remember, one chapter a day, besides this one was longer than all the others. I just couldn't stop once I started.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:31 am

Oh, yeah.
Dangit.
I'M IMPATIENT, OKAY? GOSHDARNIT. XD So, you think I'm suave? -combs back hair- I guess you could say that. XD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:31 am

I lOVE it! Especially how you describe each character as you meet them!

I can fly!

Teehee
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:51 am

Somehow I think I'd react differently if you just showed up on my doorstep. xD

I really liked the chapter, yet what are my special powers?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *   * IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue * I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* IAgents * By: Rebecca * Preface - Epilogue *
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next