RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack

Go down 
+5
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
HaileY15
Peachfrost
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:56 pm

I stood over Celestian. "Why?" I panted. "Why did you leave? I told you you would get hurt!"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:09 pm

Peirce lifted his head he saw a rustle in the ferns in front of him. He pounced, anf bit down. It tasted like mouse, he was so hungry he just gullped it down.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:15 pm

(Back!)

Sage sniffed the trail of blood leading to the forest. "I've tasted that before," she reflected coldly. She flipped around on her hind paws and followed it untill she stumbled apon Kavik and Celestian. "Whats this now? You go and lecture me, and leave off with her?" she barked, sitting down and giving a hurt lick to her chest fur. She looked up with curious, penatrating eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:22 am

"I have to give something to an old friend who lives around here." Celestian said, staring strait into Kavik's eyes."I'll be back by nightfall." she added, leaving the two by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:21 am

"Bye, Celestian." I stared coldly at Sage. "I have to protect those around me. You're just angry I care about her because you hurt her. Sage, you're too sensitive. I don't care what you think about me and her, but..." I stood up from my crouch. "But you do. And you can't just leave me alone! Maybe I want to go off with whoever I want to, without you judging me!"

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:41 am

Celestian finally found it. "Darkrage..you here? I brought the relic." Over here, Celestian.Put the relic in my den.The wolf answered. "Done.What next?" Nothing, you may leave now if you wish.The wolf hissed. "Fine with me, the relic's in it's place, and I get my share." she nodded, and walked back torward camp.She saw a gold tip flung at her, a she caught it with her tail, and tossed it onto her back, balancing it on her shoulders.

Last edited by Tigerpower on Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:54 am

Sage blinked. She gave a curt nod, stunned. Turning back around on her hinds, she trotted back to camp, thinking about what to do next. It was obvious the whole pack would'nt be able to trust her over something that was nearly impossible for her to control,Unless Kavik did somthing to change their minds. She shook her head, feeling her ear pieces jingle. No, that would'nt happen. He would'nt do that: It would either scare them, or put more shame on her. Sage sighed hopelessly as she padded in another direction: away from camp.

(no one find her...I have a plot!Well, Kavik will find her eventually, but I'll give ya the word^^)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:05 am

Peirce sniffed at a leaf in the forest, it smelled like blood! He ran back to camp as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Celestian stopped. She felt the gold tip clank next to something else. she tumbled onto her back and laid down. She also saw a golden diamond laying next to it. Must of tricked something...she thought to herself, tossing the gold tip to her ear, the blood gluing it. Now she had the wolf's trust, the gold tip, and a wonder of what to use the second piece.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:48 pm

I sat in my den, rolling on my back and trying to sleep. It was quite a bit of drama for one day!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:50 pm

Celestian finnally got back to camp, and slept in her den peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:54 pm

(ok, now this works...)

Sage padded silently and stealthy through the dark, cooling forest. After a while she decided to find somerwhere to sleep, so she curled under a half-fallen birch tree, which was losing it's leaves. She flicked her tail irritably as a leaf spiraled onto her face. Just have to get away for awhile.I'll come back...tomorrow. Thats it. They wont even know I was missing.

(Socky, if you did'nt read my last post, this is going to make ultimatly no sence to you so, I would do that if you did'nt see it. Same with everyone else..)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:57 pm

((Yeah, I saw it. :)))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:58 pm

((I saw it))
Peirce took a Carp off of the pile to stimulate himself
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:01 pm

(ok, just making sure ^^)
Sage stretched, feeling stiff and moist from the morning dew on her fur.
(g2g)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:11 am

Name: Jaden
Position?: she dosen't have one.
Personality: will unfold
Mate?: none, might want one
Kits?: none
Other?: nope
Description: grey fox
The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 Gray_fox
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:23 pm

((Alright, you may RP. Oh, in the pack or out?))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:30 pm

Rp!!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:36 pm

(I'm back again! And my mom just bought me Brain Age 2![DS]^^)

Sage stretched under the half-fallen will tree, feeling stiff.Her Stomach growled, and she was forced to hunt. She stalked into the tall grass, scenting mice. Her white fur stuck out in the dark green grass, and the mice ran away. She goaned and hunted in a new area, unnoticingly farther away from camp.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:49 pm

((Can we find Sage now?))
Peirce trotted into camp his belly was full from the mouse and Carp he had eaten. His fur was wet from the rivers mist. He glimmered like a lake did on a Sunset.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:11 pm

(um. no.your bookmark is finished, by the way ^^)

Sage took a petite bite of a partridge she had caught only moments earlier. It had to be stupid, she had reflected, for not seeing her snow-white pelt in the evening grass. After she had finished eating,she found her paws taking her to a near-by stream. feeling rather parched, she went halfway into the cool stream and lapped up some of it's relaxing water.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:44 am

Celestian padded down to the river, and decided to see where it flowed.She followed the river until it came to a small lake. She got up out of the lake, and wandered around the lake.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:16 am

Hello??? Anyone here???
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:10 am

( I am! lets bring this thread BACK!)

Sage looked up to the sun as she sprawled out on a smooth warm rock.
Suddenly, a wall of metal bars surrounded her. "Hey! Whats going on!?" she hissed wildly, jumping up, only to hit her back on the roof of the cage. a twoleg came to face her. He closed the tiny door on the bottom of the cage, esentially the way she had been trapped in. "Let me OUT!" She wailed, snapping at the cage bars.

(No one find her just yet. just act like you hear someone screaming...)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:11 am

(COME ON! What's the point of getting trapped if no one comes to your rescue!????!!?!?!?!?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack   The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fading Stars--A Fox Pack
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next