RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things

Go down 
+3
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jay
Rebecca
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things Empty
PostSubject: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:52 am

So... Yeah. D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things 437871
I know that it's kinda been odd, because I haven't had a chance to get on, and when I do it's for one post or something and then a couple minutes on the chatbox, BUT I HAVE REASONS.
As most of you little peeps know, I'ma homeschooled, and it's about to get a junk-lot harder for me. Technically my 'school' doesn't start until September, but my online schoolwork starts in about a week, and my mom wants me to start it already. Then, the CO-OP thingie (It's like real school for Homeschoolers, where a bunch of us come together and take classes) starts in September, but I have to read a certain amount of things before I go, and do stuffs, and it's just not going to be fun.
Since I'm starting high-school this year, stuff is going to be a bit crazy until I can get into the swing of things, but to give you an idea of what classes I'm taking here: Art, Algebra 1, American Lit, British Lit., History of the American Constitutution, Integrated Physics and Chemisty, and English 1. YEAH.
Anyways, My mom told me that it's going to be a bit harder this year, for me to stay caught up and stuff, and then when I have time off, she told me I had to choose:
RPC.
or
Novels.
I, in no way what-so-ever, want to leave this site again, but my books are really important to me, so I decided to cut the time in half. I will work my ever loving fingers to the bone to get all my work finished as quickly as possible, and make sure that it is a 'A' project, and then get on here. It might be a bit crazy for a few months like August/September/October, but after that I should be in the groove of things, Plus I am getting a new computer (Hopefully) so George won't be crashing constantly while I'm on here.
xD, That was long, drawn-out, and very serious for me. Point is, I might not be on as much, but I am going to work my butt off to be on here as much as I can while still getting at least five hours of sleep. xD I just felt like you guys should know this, cause I know Jay freaks out when I'm not on, and like-wise for me. xD
This has been a Public RPC Service Announcement from Rebecca. (I've always wanted to say that... Don't judge.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:05 pm

I DO NOT FREAK-OUT. I just worry about my friends, when they don't come on like they usually do. xD
WE'RE MORE IMPORTANT THAN SCHOOL. PFFT. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING. xDD
Anyways, I'll know why you disappear off the face of this website, if you do for a few days.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Yeah, you do Jay. xD You freak out more than a dog with peanut butter stuck to the roof of it's mouth. (WHAT? xD)
You guys are, to me at least, but my mom would kill me and then mount my head on the mantle if I didn't do my school. And that wouldn't be fun, for me... Maybe for her.
xDD, 'Face of this website' that made me laugh for some strange reason. I think I've just finally gone delirious.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:22 pm

My dog likes peanut butter... xD
Hey, if she mounted your head, you could still type, just with your nose. xDD
You know how people say 'His/Her face just disappeared off the face of the earth?' when they haven't heard of or talked to somebody for multiple years?
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Oh, but Jay does freak out. You should see him, he gets all twitchy and he's like, "BEX! BEX! WHERE ART THOU BEX?!"

In my world he does.

CHEMISTRY! =D =D =D It's so much fun, you wouldn't believe. All those acids and bases and BEAKERS! It'll be awesome, trust me, even if it cuts down your computime. BECAUSE WE ONLY WANT WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU!

...Yeah, right. That was a total lie. I just want to read more of your stories. XD
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Bree freaks out when you don't come online to, JAY YOU ARE NOT ALONE. :DD

... That sounds like alot of school work.
Ew.
xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:21 am

Socky, I hate to break this to you, but my Chemistry is part of my online Schoolwork. xD No bombing things for me. D=

xDD, I FEEL SPECIAL. =3
Branch, it is. That's what depresses me.
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:45 am

I. DO. NOT. FREAK. OUT. I was just confuzzled. :) I was going to ask her something, but when she finally got on, I forgot. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:27 am

WHAT.

...YOU...

THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO YOU! THEY'RE DEPRIVING YOU OF AWESOMENESS! TO STUDY CHEMISTRY ONLINE WOULD BE TO LIKE...TO STUDY LITERATURE WITHOUT A BOOK.

D: That's terrible. Sue your parents!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:01 pm

XDD
I picked the class, Socky. I don't want to have to go somewhere every day just to play with some dangerous chemicals. I can do that about thirty minutes from my house (Or in my house...). xD

Poor Bree, you can barely remember the steps to your dances. You have to type them in the Chatbox. xDD I'm just kidding.

TO MAKE THIS NON-SPAM:
I am getting a new laptop, (As STATED ABOVE) which will have everything that is on my current one on it, and won't crash because it'll be shiny and new, so therefore, I will most likely be on much more when I get it. Now, when I get it depends on whether or not my mom will give into my Dad's pressuring. xD He really wants to get me one (WHOOP! GO DAD!) but she doesn't want to get one unless she can get her own laptop. xD Nice, Mom, Nice.
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:06 pm

-pouts- It helps me LEARN. Like writing notes helps you learn, but notes don't work for me, must be typing. :|

I NEED A NEW LAPTOP! My dad agrees, but my mom is stubborn, she says we don't have the money, and you know what she blames it on? ME! Because my dance practices and costumes cost so much because of stupid american money. You knew it would be expensive woman! You shouldn't have gotten me into it when I was 2! D:
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:40 pm

YEAH! AND I...don't have a laptop. The most high tech thing I have is a Coby mp3. XD

And I'm not even going to say anything to make this nonspam. Because this is pure, delicious spam.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Yay! Highschool time.
Sounds like a whole lotta fun.
xD

I'm still struggling to get on here as often as I should, but I'll keep the site running while you're off being productive. hah :]
Miss you becca!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:26 pm

xDD, Bree. I was laughing the entire time I read your post.

Poor Socky, do you want my cruddy laptop when I get a new one?

Don't worry about it Als, No one really does much. Just kind of talks and then RPs, the drama is gone (thank goodness) and the only thing that is really entertaining is when Socky goes into one of his 'killing/maiming' rampages in the chatbox... xDD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:15 pm

-steals cruddy laptop, leaves shiny new one- THE LAPTOP FAIRY HAS ARRIVED! :D

Just wondering about everyone...when does school start for you guys? For me, it's the 12th. D:
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:51 pm

I start school on the 1st. D:
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:37 am

I start my online Homeschool on the 9th, and my Co-Op on September 3th.

Hehe, my Co-Op starts late.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 pm

I start either on the 7th or 8th of September. Another whole month of break! =D
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Scoot and I start school on September 1st, but we're going to be gone at sleep away camp, and then vacation without internet for two weeks prior. :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things   D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D= Schedule Changes and Crazy Things
Page 1 of 1