RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any open Warriors RPs that anyone has?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Any open Warriors RPs that anyone has? Empty
PostSubject: Any open Warriors RPs that anyone has?   Any open Warriors RPs that anyone has? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:50 pm

Hey I'm giving people a chance to advertise here! :D

OK, so here's the deal. I'm looking for a Warriors RP to join that hasn't started up much yet, and one that needs members (or apprentices). I'm planning to make a she-cat character called Riverpaw but I can't find any good Warriors roleplays to join since it's hard for me to jump into the middle of a plot. So if you want someone to join your Warriors RP, you need apprentices, or you just want to see another person, go ahead and post a link to your roleplay here so I can take a look. Big Smile

I know that more than one could be posted here, so no hard feelings if I can't join all of them. (Although if I do join yours... alright! )
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Any open Warriors RPs that anyone has?   Any open Warriors RPs that anyone has? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:31 pm

i have one called frostclan, but it's been posted on alot by me and varjak. The plot's just starting though, so you wouldn't be missing out on a lot if you joined. :3
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Any open Warriors RPs that anyone has?   Any open Warriors RPs that anyone has? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Oh, okay. I had checked out that one twice but was deterred by the powers thing, but I suppose I should get used to it (if I love RPing so much why couldn't I? xD).
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Any open Warriors RPs that anyone has?   Any open Warriors RPs that anyone has? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Okay. And don't worry, we hardly ever use powers- i don't even think we've used powers yet! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any open Warriors RPs that anyone has?   Any open Warriors RPs that anyone has? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any open Warriors RPs that anyone has?
Page 1 of 1