RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hola-rino

Go down 
+9
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Jay
Rebecca
Mistyy
Suburbia
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
BreeLilly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Yesssss. I am. And yesssss, I like the letter sss, and YES, VARJAK< I AM THE RANDOMEST! FUDGE I"VE BEEN LOSING THE GAME SINCE LEVEL ONE! MOST QUOTES ESCAPE MY WRATH BEFORE I REMEMBER THEM.
French Toast Kingdom relives!
Along with a plea,:
I hope you like wolf rps*, because I just created and epic one

*ANDIFYOUDON"TJOINYOUWILLROTANDDECAYINEPICFAILURE. :3
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:06 pm

@Harvey: Oh, you call people too! I call me friends darling and doll, and they all think I'm a stalker. ^^ I like writing, but I don't think I'm very good, and my handwritting is attrotious. Honestly, if you saw it, I don't think you'd be able to read it. I love reading, but I mostly read the usual teeny-bop girl books like the Uglies series and the Summer Boys series, but I'm trying to get into books, I'm actually reading Bluebloods right now.. And no, I don't really know what Harvest Moon is, I don't really play games much.

@Blanx: Wolf RPs isone of my specialties. My very first site oly exposed me to human and canine roleplays actually, so all your other kinds intrigue me. :)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 am

Bree, since you seem so determined to view my drawings, here's my DeviantART:
http://mistehrain.deviantart.com/

There are only 7 pics there and they aren't that great seeing as they were just a few from a sketchbook I had beside me and a few from my Moleskine notebook that had been done really quickly, but there you go :) Heehee [/spam]
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:17 am

@Misty: THOSE are sketches?!? Those are pretty dang good for being sketches. I mean, I ketch and it looks like chicken scratch, but those are good. Yay, I'm happy you let me see some stuff. So many people have DeviantART's, I think I'm going to get one. I'll set it up today.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:49 am

Hey, Bree, I'm Otter :3

i hate introductions, you always feel like... I DONT KNOW D:<

ANYWAYS. You're a good artist... :P I like to do some drawing and stuff too. Like Socky said, he and I are best friends in real life... and... erm. You might want to read Warriors by Erin Hunter if you want to understand a lot of what goes on here... djbksafkhjdkfhasf. D:
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Bree stop making me blush, I don't even know you xD
But thanks for the compliments! I bet your sketches don't look like chicken scratch!
But yay! I hope you make a DA then I can see more of your pics :)
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:01 pm

@Misty: Hah, no, if you saw them, you'd say they were chicken scratch too,. You can't tell what my drawings are until I go over with a colored pencil or felt tip pen usually. I actually made a DA earlier this morning, I haven't gotten around to scanning any of my drawings yet, so right now it's just my DevID up. ^^ I swear though, 5 seconds after I put it up, people were already favoriting it, Creepers! O.O
DeviantART:: http://breelilly.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:20 pm

I started devwatching you and I commented.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Haha, awww, don't put yourself down! :3

I'll devwatch your page and wait for your drawings ^_^ But I know!! As soon as I put my profile on here, I had like 3 people commenting on it and watching it in just a few minutes haha!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:16 pm

I commented on your DA, It's VP012345
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Yes, I figured you hadn't heard of it. I am a gamer, and sadly a gamer of those that most haven't heard or played. It's rather unhealthy at times ^^"
Don't worry about sounding like a stalker around me. I say those regularly, just because I feel it lets me be closer to people.
Oh, my handwriting is absolutely horrific as well. Sometimes even I can read my scrawl. >n< I fear high school and what the teachers will say.
I love Uglies and just finished Bluebloods :D I have a ton of books that you might like. I've been spreading my book pallet lately to those strange, more articulate books from Shakespeare's age; I just started Wuthering Heights and am looking for Gone With The Wind!
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:03 pm

YES. OLD BOOKS ARE THE BEST BOOKS. I've been arguing that with my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:23 pm

OH YAY!
NEW POSSIBLY ACTIVE USER!
You made me happy.
I'm not that interesting. Younger than you, really random. All that stuff. Sorry I wasn't able to say hi earlier. I was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hola-rino - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola-rino
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2