RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hola-rino

Go down 
+9
Peachfrost
kieran c:
Jay
Rebecca
Mistyy
Suburbia
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
BreeLilly
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:56 pm

Hey guys, I'm BreeLilly. You can just call me Bree, or Brianna, whichever you choose, I'll respond. I'm a down-to-earth kind of girl from Minnesota, and I love to RP. I've been RPing since I was 11, in 6th grade, and I am now 14 going into 9th grade, so about 3 years. I try really hard to make good characters, and to write a lot when I roleplay, but I was never really good at English. I'm much better at art though. Infact, here are links to my two art accounts:
SketchFu:: http://sketchfu.com/profile/BreeLilly
Muzy:: http://muzy.com/profile/BreeLilly
DeviantART:: http://breelilly.deviantart.com/
I don't currently have a DeviantART, but I'm thinking about getting one. Both of those sites bove are for digital art, like for me I draw using an electronic tablet. I do draw with a pencil and paper, too, so that's why I'm thinking of a DA.
Well enough about my art, lets get back to more about me. As I said I'm 14 and I'm going to be a freshman. I live in Moosville, Minnesota (NOT a real town, I get asked that a lot, it's from "Hannah Montana").I can be loud, abnoxious, and annoying, but I will always listen to your problems. I'm a dancer, I've been dancing since I was about 2 or 3 years old. I'm pretty good at it, and I'd better be for how much we pay my sudio every year.

Well I'm done talking, that's pretty much it anyways, if there's anything I'm missing, or if I gave away too much, just ask me or just tell me, kay? Please dont be all "You, you can't put that on here! That's against the law!" blah blah blah. Please, just be civilzed and say "Oh, I'm sorry, but you shouldn't have that on here, could you please take it down?" We live in the 21st century for petesake, we don't have to act like animals towards eachother.

Last edited by BreeLilly on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Dude.

That was the most eloquent introduction I've ever read.

XD Socky at your service heah, dahling, I enjoy bacon and murder and comic books and old books and chemistry/assorted sciences and history and Sherlock Holmes and weaponry and drawing and, of course, RPC. Otterwhisker is my best friend in real life, even if he can be a snore once in a while. We're not really high-class here, but we do have standards, of course, so don't go all cussing or anything. (Perish the thought!) XD We're just a bunch of kids like you. So sit back, have fun, write a story, etc. A lot of us have DAs too.

...Um.
Yeah.
I really can't think of anything to say now. XD

Last edited by Sockblood on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:02 pm

What do you mean "Don't have to be like animals"
WE ARE ANIMALS/ PSYCHOS!
Weeeeeee!
Nice art, BTW, I'm pretty good at art myself!
http://varjakpaw012345.deviantart.com/#/d2tsn94
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
:3
welcome to RPC, I'm Varjak/ Var/ Var-J/ VP
Call me what ever
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:12 pm

SILENCE, VJ!

...I KEEL YOU!

Dear me, I should stop before I spam your thread out of order, Bree. XD
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:18 pm

@Socky: What can I say, I'm an eloquent kind of girl. (Pssh, NO I didn't have to look eloquent up on dictionary.com, pssh, what are you talking about?? -laughs nervously-) Oh trust me, you won't be hearing a single cuss out of this girl. I don't swear very much, just never picked up the habit. Oh, and I don't care if you spam THIS thread, it's just an introduction so you guys can be prepared for whats been unleashed on your faithful site.

@Varjak: Yes, we're animals, but we don't have to behave like them! Anyways, it's just an expression, it just means we don't have to be clawing at eachothers throats every waking second. Thanks for taking a look at my art, and yeah, you're pretty good, I'm jealous! I don't have any kind of Photoshop. I'm just a girl with a pen and tablet, with a nack for coming up with drawings for my favorite songs.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Yola.

Me name Suburbia.

Also will accept Sub, Subby, SubWay, Burbia, and Burb. Less common names are Bia, CHOCOLATE THUNDAH, and The Wicked Witch of the West.

Welcome to RPC. If you wanna see how we roleplay, go ahead and check out something like Jointclan in the Warriors RP section, as well as the latter part of Valia somewhere in the human section or anything our short-post-challenged RPer Rebecca has joined. Luff yah, Rebby!

Also, for stories, check out Computer Friends, IAgents, Fireflies, Element of Ours and My Bad for some nice ones.

Till then... BOO!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:33 pm

T.T Socky... Wow, and your comment was not the most eloquent reply xD Haha

Hey Bree! I'm Misty, obvs, and I am also 14 and good at art(I don't have any up here because I prefer not to show most of it to people xD ). But I'm no where near as good at you(I can only really draw people and sometimes animals). Wow you are really good at it! Haha!

Anyways, don't worry about releasing your inner craziness on us, we're already all extrememly strange xD This is a site for wierd teens/pre-teens, lol, so we won't judge!

About me, well I'm just kind of a very crazy, hyper, OCD, ADHD emo girl with a bad temper and a love for poetry, drawing, music, singng, and reading :)

Anyways, have tons of fun here, we all do! I'm looking forward to getting to know you :3

~MistyRain
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:48 pm

WELCOME TO RPC!

See? There are pretty colors! =D
-Clears throat, turns into 'Official Rebecca'-

Hello! I am Rebecca, Rebby, Bexxy, Bexums, Ext. (Look at the Signature, Dahling) It's very nice to meet you BreeLilly! Like Socky, Varj, Subby, and Mist, have posted before, it's pretty laid back here! There are a few rules, like any other website, no cussing, no harrassment, blah blah blah. If you want to look over the official rules, then check out the Announcements section (I think... Heh) and there should be a thread by out Admin here! That would be Alley!
If you ever have questions or need anything, then just PM Alley or I if it's 'official' business (Any of the things I mentioned before, cussing harassment), but other than that, most anyone on here will answer any questions you have!

It's nice to meet you and I hope you have a wonderful time RPing on here! You sound great, and I'd be happy to RP with you one day!

- Rebecca

P.S. - It's probably not best to put your personal pictures on here, like what is your avatar right now, but that is your own preference, so I won't turn into an internet police officer right now.

P.P.S - Stay away from Socky. He is quite scary.

P.P.P.S - Yeah, most of us are insane on here... YOU MIGHT WANT TO START PRACTICING YOUR SHOUTING VOICE AND GETTING OUT YOUR VIRTUAL PEPPER SPRAY.
=D
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:53 pm

Welcome to RPC, Bree!
I go by Jay, Jake, Nook, or sometimes Swift(y). Your drawings are really good! My artistic talent s about as good as a brick's... Most everybody on here is in some way loopy. Or crazy. Or strange. Or random. Some people more than others.
I'm sort of a Harry Potter addict. JUST SORT OF. I hope to role-play with you some day!
This probably is the wimpiest welcome ever, but, I can't really think of what to say, everybody else has kinda said everything there is to be said.
I hope you have fun on here, and become a 'regular' on here.
-Jay
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:59 pm

@Sub: Thank you so much for all the wonderful suggestions. I believe they're really going o help me. I'm actually in the process of reading a story youdidn't mention, but it's our own Socky's "Whoopsidaisy." I'm addicted to it! I'll surely check out the ones you recommend throughout my time.

@Misty: Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm sure you're amazing at art, and I hope you'll become comfortable enough to show us sometime, I'd love to see it. You're actually the complete opposite of me, I usually can't draw people for the LIFE of me, but I tried really hard for my "Johnny and June" one because I love the song. Actually, my inner craziness will probably be coming out soon, once I get to know all of you. ;)

@Bexums: Ooh, very pretty colors, I like the one random pink "M" in the middle. I'm looking forward to maybe RPing with you! I'm actually currently looking for the firt one I'm going to join, I'm not sure yet which one, they all look fun! I was a little skeptical of putting my picture on a forum, but I felt pretty comfortable. If it ever bugs anyone, I hope they'll let me know, I'd be glad to change it. Socky dosen't seem scary, he seems very...smart, he uses a lot o big words, but he seems pretty normal..PRETTY being the key word.

@Jay: Eep! I missed your comment, I'm sorry! Oh come on, don't put down your artistic talent, I'm sure you draw much better than a brick! Your welcome is actually pretty decent, some of the welcomes I got on those art sites were pretty skimpy. I mean they were about five words, that's it. I'm sure I'll become a "regular." I only joined those sites about 2 days ago, and I go on about every..oh five seconds. Yes, I have no life. I dance, I draw, and I'm an official computer addict. So sad.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Hurray! WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER! =D
*ahem*
I'm Branch, Branchie, and I accept any and all nicknames, (sometimes). =)
I'm another one of the crazy people, actually, we're all mad here! (If you know where that quote is from, you're very awesome, just sayin'.) ;D
I love to roleplay, and I can roleplay fairly decent, when I want to. I look forward to maybe roleplay with you someday? ^.^
There are really only a few extremely active members, and we're all extremely friendly, and we LOVE NEW MEMBERS.
So.. WELCOME. ;D
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 am

This gets curioser and curioser.

XD Well, it's very nice to meet you, Miz Bree, and just join or start a roleplay whenever you feel like it, yes?

=)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:08 am

Welcome Bree!
It's nice to see some new members here.
I'm Alley, RPC Admin. For some reason or another my name is set as Peachy...
Anyway, if you have any questions or issues on the site, feel free to message me whenever!

Also, to save some hassel, why not check out our FAQ? Theres a link in my signature below.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Aww, Bree you make me blush, complimenting me on my drawings you've never seen, haha. OH! We would be the perfect artistic pair xD You can draw what I can't, I can draw what you can't. That's pretty perfect to me.

But no, don't be fooled by Socky's big words. He's an absoloute lunatic, and he will agree with that comment xD Plus he's obsessed with Sherlock Holmes.... Haha!

BUT BRANCH! I so know exactly where that quote is from! Who doesn't?! Best. Children's. Book. EVER! And the movies are awesome. Just saying ;D
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:16 pm

@Branch: Who doesn't know where that quote is from? Hah. You come across very..peppy. I think we'll have fun if we get to roleplay someday.

@Socky: Yes! I still don't see the swesome. Heh, I'm just kidding. Or am I?

@Misty: We would be the best art pair in the history of art pairs Misty. Who wouldn't be obsessed with Sherlock Holmes?!? Sherlock Holmes is AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Hello! I'm probably the one member that you will see every single day, so feel free to spam me in any way.
As a warning, I have a horrible sense and urge for revenge. :3
As a definite, I am the most random member here, and also the person with the oldest account.
Alley's actually our second administrator, so you know. And you can see that i hug the enter key, and i enjoy exaggerations.
I don't know why all of a sudden I'm so official......
maybe coz we haven't had someone introduce themselves that fluidly since....forever...? XD
My name is Blankfeather, real name Kayla,
I can be called Blank, Blanket, Blankie, Blanx, Ty, Two, Tiger, Jolt, Tran, Knockout, or the less common, vj's security blanket.
There are many others, but as of know I can't remember them.
Since everyone else is announcing their age, I'm 11, and soon to be 12.
(if you check my profile it says 12 coz' it wouldn't let me here otherwise, k?)
I started roleplaying here when I was what, nine? yeah, coz stormy was 12 and she's always 3 years older than me and.. *carryon*
ANYWAY!
Welcome. :3
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:30 pm

OH, yeah! My name's Dan, as you can see from the stories people have written. My last name alias is McGavok. I live in Tennessee, and I came to the site because I was on another one when Sparkle (a.k.a. Stormy, Labbie) invited me to join. Back when the background was tigerskin and we were all noobs.

XD
You know, I was thinking...do eskimos perform photosynthesis, or cellular respiration?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:35 pm

Peppy.. in a good way, I hope? ^^
AND YOU KNOW WHERE IT'S FROM. YOU JUST WON THE GAME.
.. Most of my real life friends don't know where that quote is from because they're not awesome, they don't deserve the game anyways. ;D
I'm open to any kind of roleplay, so if you ever want to do a roleplay, I'm up for it! =)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:44 pm

Peppy is never used in a good way when it's describing you, gurl.

D: I lost.

Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:46 pm

@Blanx: Your the first person I've ever seen go from perfectly officiall to totally loopy in one post, nice job. -thumbs up- Roleplying when you were nie, I didn't even know aboutroleplaying when I was nine. O.O

@Socky: I'm addicted to your stories! I love them.<3 No, I don't think eskimos perform photosynthesis..cellular respiration I'm not sur, MAYBE. Hah. I have a question for you. Why when we do our darkest deeds do we tell?

@Branch: Yes, in a good way. No Branch, in a bad way where you're annoying. :3 Yay, I won the game. Crudmuffins, you just made me lose the game though. How can you NOT know where that quote is from?! O.O
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:48 pm

BreeLilly wrote:

@Socky: I'm addicted to your stories! I love them.<3 No, I don't think eskimos perform photosynthesis..cellular respiration I'm not sur, MAYBE. Hah. I have a question for you. Why when we do our darkest deeds do we tell?

XD Why thank you.

...BECAUSE I HAVEN'T CHANGED MY SOCKS TODAY. THAT'S WHY. Whistle

Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:49 pm

HURRAY! =3
And they're, in a bad way, very crazy. 0.o"
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:53 pm

@Socky: Why your welcome. I don't even wear socks, so HAH.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Blanx wrote:
Hello! I'm probably the one member that you will see every single day, so feel free to spam me in any way.
As a warning, I have a horrible sense and urge for revenge. :3
As a definite, I am the most random member here, and also the person with the oldest account.
Alley's actually our second administrator, so you know. And you can see that i hug the enter key, and i enjoy exaggerations.
I don't know why all of a sudden I'm so official......
maybe coz we haven't had someone introduce themselves that fluidly since....forever...? XD
My name is Blankfeather, real name Kayla,
I can be called Blank, Blanket, Blankie, Blanx, Ty, Two, Tiger, Jolt, Tran, Knockout, or the less common, vj's security blanket.
There are many others, but as of know I can't remember them.
Since everyone else is announcing their age, I'm 11, and soon to be 12.
(if you check my profile it says 12 coz' it wouldn't let me here otherwise, k?)
I started roleplaying here when I was what, nine? yeah, coz stormy was 12 and she's always 3 years older than me and.. *carryon*
ANYWAY!
Welcome. :3
I did not know that you were my age :3
ARE YOU THE MOST RANDOM!? ARE CHU!? WELL!? [/spam]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Welcome to RPC, darling :3

I am Harvey, but people call me Harvs or Harvest Moon. And yes, I am a girl. I know Harvey is a boy name, but it's just a nickname.

I'm more of a writer myself, but I do enjoy drawing manga at deviantART (i.e. bookaddict123.deviantart.com). I am a book worm and I hope you are too because it's usually what I talk about. Also, I'm a fan of the Harvest Moon game series, hence the name, but I won't talk about it much if you don't know what it is.

I'll say again, welcome to RPC! We're a lot of fun here and welcome everyone as long as your polite. And by the looks of your introduction, that won't be a problem :D You seem very kind and I'm ecstatic to start talking and roleplaying with you!
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Hola-rino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola-rino   Hola-rino I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola-rino
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next