RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

на пакет на галаксија острови

Go down 
+6
Suburbia
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Rebecca
Blank's Toucan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:28 pm

(well, i can't guarantee that, coz it wouldn't be fair.. so earn it!)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Name: Orquídea (means orchid and because of the difficulties of typing in spanish, just call her Orchid)
Description: She is a white wolf, and her fur is tinged purple at the ends, her tail is tipped with light purple. Her eyes are a deep aquamarine.
Personality: Friendly, but cautious and wary to anyone who doesn't have her trust
Family: None yet, she hopes to find a mate
History: Orchid comes from a pack that was destroyed, she prefers not to talk about it though

Can I join?

Last edited by Merryier6 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:38 pm

(I would like to let you join, but I need you to find a different picture, or write out a description, because I don't accept members with plagiarism. Thank you. :3)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:55 am

Oh sorry, I read the rules last night after I posted then my parental control kicked in so I was logged off. I just remembered I am really sorry. I will edit that right now. Big Smile
Back to top Go down
BreeLilly
RP Lover
RP Lover
BreeLilly

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:45 pm

Name: Liljana (means "Lily")
Description:
Spoiler:
Personality: Liljana is quiet and content. She keeps to herself most often, but has almost a motherly attitude towards everyone. She loves her pack, and would do anything for them. She's quick on her feet due to her sleek build, and is very agile, making sharp angled turns. She'll give anyone a chance, even a second if they need it, but she will not tollerate anyone putting her friends and family in danger.
(If anyone is on a site called Webkinz Beach, my friend usd this exact same personality, that's because I wrote it for hr, and she said I could use it too if I wanted.)
Family: Unknown.
History: Unknown.
(I usually do these, but I'm just not in the mood right now. :|)
Other: Not at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:20 pm

((OK, so now I have a picture of Rose and a picture of Mist. But how do I get a deep purple or pink color on the selection thing? For the color on Rose's back, I just used the paint dropper thing... but I couldn't get any other pink other than a really dull one...))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:04 pm

(I will PM with instructions, Bean. As for lily, chock o description, accepted, and a tip. before you save a cropped image, if you save it as a PNG file it will come out more clearly when uploaded. RP peeps! I'm adding a charr and then I'll come find whoever.)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:06 pm

(And Merryier6 is accepted. rofl, forgot that)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Orchid was trying to frind somewhere to sleep and was about to give up when she smelled other wolves. Only hoping to be able to stay for one night she followed the scent and walked into a clearing. She sat down to wait for someone to come out and decide what to do with her, she was on their territory after all.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Berenike yawned and padded out from her den. She had slept after the racous invitation and story of the newest wolf Oeatpo, and then noticed a white blur at the edge of the camp.
There was a white and purple wolf just sitting right at the border. She didn't exactly know what to do, but decided to go inquire about this female.
With one ear bent, she walked torward her. "Hello." She said, that being the first thing that popped into her mind.
A slightly uneasy smile came over her face. "Um, who are you?'
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Orchid yawned then said, "My name is Orchid I just need somewhere to rest for tonight, in the morning if you want me to leave I will."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:51 pm

(Two lines minimal plz! :3)

Berenike nodded. "Oh, okay. Our dens are this way.
Um, if you want you can just join the pack, then you wouldn't have to leave."
She offered guiding her towards the dens.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 pm

"Really? You would let me? I haven't been in a pack for quite some time," Orchid trailed off and then shuddered. "Thank-you I would like that." Orchid shook out her fur and followed the wolf. "Oh, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:58 pm

"Berenike." She said. "And yes, I'm not the alpha, but I am his sister.
He'd probably be fine with it." The brown she wolf smiled, warming up to Orchid.
She would tell Alketas about this later.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:04 pm

"Berenike," Orchid yawned out, "thank-you I don't think I couldv'e been on my own anymore, with nothing but my thoughts." Orchid smiled and her tail was wagging slowly from side to side. She was almost sleepwalking when they reached the dens, or what she assumed were the dens anyway.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Berenike laughed at how tired Orchid was, and showed her an empty one.
"Have a long rest, and then you can tell me your past adventures when you're awake again." She said, padding off.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Orchid smiled sleeppily and then layed down. Almost instantly she fell asleep.
((dream))
She was in a feild surrounded by fire, she ran around yelping for help. None came. Then a rvier appeared she jumped into it and when she did her fur changed and she was carried to to thsi place. Orchid woke with a start. She got up dazed, and walked outside, Wait, she thought, I was inside? Then the details of last night came flooding back. Orchid strecthed and wondered where to look for Berenike.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:21 pm

Rose silently watched the other two wolves go away, blending into the flower bush in which she was hiding. She held her pup, Mist, by the scruff, hoping that she wouldn't be seen either. As the wolves left, Rose began to back away, her purple eyes rather fearful. She hoped that the other wolves hadn't noticed her, then ran a distance away (although not too far), looking for a den where she could shelter herself and her young pup. Fear pulsed through her pelt as she silently sniffed at the roots of the larger trees she came across, looking for a good place to dig so she could hide. Finally, she found a place where two roots forked over the ground, and clawed desperately at the soil.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Korragos padded back from the waterfall, and kept swiveling his ears in search of any other wolves.
He started to pad in a different direction, hoping to catch some game near the sound of scratching,
but at closer looks her saw a sunset pink queen and her pup digging beneath one of the trees.
He walked up closer, and sat down at the opposite side.
"You know, I don't think you'll get very far.
Most of the foxes have tried to dig here too, but it turns into limestone three feet down."
He started negatively, walking around to their side of the tree trunk.
The large, muscular commander sat down about three feet away and waited.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Orchid yawned and drowzily sniffed for something to eat, she smelled a rabbit and acting instictivley crouched down and pounced she used her momentum to give her a farther leap, and as she pounded through some brush she landed on the rabbit. She looked up and realized that there were two other wolves there, a queen with her pup and a rather muscular wolf sitting about three feet away from them. "Oh," she laughed nevously, "Hi, I'm Orchid." She smiled then shook out her fur and stood up.

Last edited by Merryier6 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:55 pm

(Random. XD Waiting for Bean.)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:55 pm

(yes, very random, LOL)
(she isn't online)
(Have you seen my category, under Magical Canine Packs, it's the flying wolf packs)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:01 pm

(yep. I'm thinking about joining!)
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:04 pm

(oh cool thanks)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 pm

((Sorry, cupcakes. :P))

Rose's fur stood on end as she heard the voice of a wolf behind her. She growled lowly, whirling around with her pup behind her on the ground against the tree trunk. Her fur bristled and her purple eyes were narrowed so that they were almost closed. She glared at the other wolves, even though one seemed to be friendly. With as much bad stuff that happened in her past, she wouldn't take strangers lightly. Although she seemed assertive, her tail was tucked obviously between her legs, and she was standing over Mist protectively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: на пакет на галаксија острови   на пакет на галаксија острови - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

на пакет на галаксија острови
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next