RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:.*Faded Lives*.:

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
zkuroneko
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

:.*Faded Lives*.: Empty
PostSubject: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Sorry about the short title...I couldn't think of anything else. T.T But i've been thinking of this rp for a while...so i made it!

Welcome To Twilight Pack!

"Is this some kind of joke, spirit?" Glacier growled. "No, glacier..." "Silence!" Glacier growled. "If there is a monster, wich theres not, then i will go hunt it."
Winter snarled. "No! Glacier!" Spirit said. Glacier ignored spirit and padded into the forest. An agonizing howl was heard, and a roar. And that was the last they
saw of glacier.

You look into the dark, dark woods. The sky seemed dark as well, every day. One by one, your pack was killed by the harsh
demons that took over the forest. Every day is a battle. Blood is spilled a lot. You know there are only two choices: Twilight pack or loners.
You know if you choose to be with the loners, you could trust almost no one, and won't be protected. But, if you choose twilight pack, you know there will
be a lot more of blood, for they hunt down monsters and kill them. What will you choose?

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Power:
Element:
Pack or loners?:
Other:
Wanted rank:

Loners:

Twilight pack:

Alpha Male:
Alpha Female:

Beta Male:
Beta Female:

Wolves:

Omega:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by *!Neon_Lawliet!* on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:38 pm

((Sorry i make too much charries, but hey, that's just me. X3 ))

Name: Flash
Looks: Dark grey wolf with light grey muzzle, and tips of ears. Has grey stripes, and spiked color. eyes are ice blue, white underbelly, paws, and tip of tail.
Personality: Dark, but nice at times.
Power: He can run very, vey fastly.
Element: Fire
Pack or loners?: Pack
Other: ...
Wanted rank: Beta Male

Name: Crystal
Looks: Black wolf with white underbelly, and front paw. Ice blue eyes. Has crystal necklace, cyan on tip of ears, and tail. white stripes on body, with white muzzle.
Personality: She's sweet, loving, but if you make her mad she'll probably kill you. 0.0
Power: Later in story
Element: Ice
Other: Nope
Wanted rank: Regular wolf

Name: Snow
Looks: Dark brown with light brown tips of ears. She has spiked bracelets on her legs. One amber eye, one ice blue eye. She has white muzzle and underbelly, and paws. She has other shades of brown on her.
Personality: Dark and quiet.
Power: Later in story
Element: Darkness
Other: No
Wanted rank: Leader

Name: Shade
Looks: black and white wolf.
Personality: Funny, sweet, kind, realy super gory. (how cuddly! XD)
Power: He can make any thing bleed.
Element: Darkness
Pack or loners?: Loners (FINNALY)
Other: No
Wanted rank: Leader
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Name: Grudge
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: Grudge is extremely quiet and pessimistic, and almost never trusts anyone. Although she believes that there is safety in numbers, she highly prefers solitude because she is so over-confident. Often she will start fights for no reason, and sometimes picks on those weaker than her. However, she is intelligent and not easily tricked, so if she were to put her mind to it she would definitely be a good battle strategic.
Power: To become invisible for a few seconds at a time; it must be between 6 PM and 6 AM for this ability to take effect.
Element: Fire
Pack or loners?: Loners, although might join the pack if she's convinced
Other: Nothing
Wanted rank: She would want to be beta female.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Name: Eclipse
Looks: same Eclipse as in CoD.
Personality: Wikl unfold.
Power: Weather
Element: unknown... Yet.
Pack or loners?: Twilight Pack ^-^
Other: naoooo
Wanted rank: Warrior.

Name; Aliri
Looks: Jet black fae with ash grey shades mixed in.
Personality: Will unfold
Power: Shadow/Darkness
Element: unknown
Pack or loners?: twilight pack
Other:no
Wanted rank: Warrior
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:27 pm

((accepted))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Name: Norivia
Looks: Jet black fae with ice grey eyes. Fast runner and strong.
Personality: will unfold.
Power: Telepahy and Shadow
Element: Unknown xD
Pack or loners?: Lonerz! :O
Other: nao
Wanted rank: Beta Female. XD
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:34 pm

((wanna RP?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Yeah!

----

The loner's black eyes narrowed in the darkness, and her nose pointed up towards the sky. Hearing rustling, her head whirled to the left, until her eyes locked on a shape that didn't quite seem to fit... Quickly, she began running, almost like a cheetah, chasing after the shape. It was fast... but not fast enough! The black wolf stretched her pink paws out, feeling --

nothing but earth below them. Disappointed, she sat down with her fur bristling.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:06 pm

((Who start?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm

((I kind of did just now, unless you're talking about within the pack.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:13 pm

((Oh. I didn't see that.... *Face palm* Lol, i'll go read it now. ))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:16 pm

Shade smelt another scent. It's Grudge! he thought eargerly. "Grudge!" Shade said, padding over to her. Shade had never realy been around grudge that much, but he had seen her from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:19 pm

((In addition, I suggest you update the first post to reflect the existence of our characters. ;) ))

Grudge looked up from staring at the ground in anger, suddenly forgetting what she had been thinking about. This was a wolf -- she sniffed the air in the middle of the thought -- that she had smelled from time to time, but she had hardly ever seen what he looked like. Her memory was fuzzy, but wasn't he a black wolf with white patches? Cautiously, she growled for a moment, then asked, "You're... Shade, right?" her black eyes gazed almost emptily into the darkness, where his shape was outlined.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:23 pm

((......What..? (I'm kind of slow sometimes. X3))

"Yeah! I'm glad you remember! I just got done ripping a rabbit's head off! Yeah!" Shade said.

((......Yeah shade, your sooooo cuddly. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Ears pointed, Grudge growled. "I was hunting that rabbit," she said quietly, shaking her head quickly in disdain with a slight snort. "Well, whatever. I guess I'll catch something else." She stood up and turned away, ears swiveling back and forth as she listened for anything else to catch.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:29 pm

(( my Arm is asleep x_x
I can't post Now Dx
I'll post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Shade watched the she-wolf. "Wait! Grudge-" He said, padding after her.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:34 pm

The black wolf immediately stopped, her tailtip that faded into red swishing. "What is it?" she asked, looking over her left shoulder towards Shade. This showed some of the lighter color on the underside of her body, which made it seem like her outlines were less faded on the gray parts than the black ones.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Name: Spikes
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: Spikes is fairly calm, but enthusiastic about being with other wolves, and thus social. Sometimes, when he's not being calm, he'll be hyper, and usually at this time he'll hunt random prey so he can let out energy and benefit the pack at the same time.
Power: He has the ability to semi-teleport; for example, if he leaped into the air, he would be able to transport himself around twenty feet forwards in the time span of a split second.
Element: Earth
Other: The character was originally supposed to be an African wild dog.
Wanted rank: This is optional, right?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:38 pm

((Yeah, it's optional. ))

"Have....Have you ever wondered about the twilight spirits pack?" He asked, a little emberessed. After all, Most loners hated the twilight pack. "I mean, If we were in a pack, we could have somebody to count on." Shade said.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:00 am

"No," Grudge growled immediately. "They're just stars." Her ears flicked indignantly, and she sighed. "The only thing they're good for is navigation," she grunted.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:17 am

A wolf who had a pattern curiously similar to that of an African wild dog was unknowingly wandering close by. His eyes were directed upward, in the trees; apparently he was searching for birds. But how would a wolf leap on something so high up?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 pm

"Oh" Shade said, his tail drooping. "Well, i should get back to my den" Shade said, faking a smile. "Alone" Shade said as soon as he was out of ear shot from grudge.

Snow slinked through the trees as she spotted another wolf. "Hello" She said, padding out of the bushes to the african wild dog looking wolf. Snow's blue and amber eyes twinkled.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Spikes' ears twitched, and he turned his head towards the she-wolf, and then his entire body. "Hello," he returned, nodding his head slightly. "Apparently you're not here to kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Grudge sighed, tossing her head like a horse when Shade began to leave. She began padding off in her own direction silently, but she couldn't catch any other scents of prey. Weird... with an angry growl, she looked up into the trees to double-check. Surely enough, an owl was sitting there. And that meant prey. She listened carefully, her eyes on the owl as she waited patiently for it to swoop at something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.*Faded Lives*.:   :.*Faded Lives*.: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.*Faded Lives*.:
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next