RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moon Stone~ A journey for lives

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Moon Stone~ A journey for lives Empty
PostSubject: Moon Stone~ A journey for lives   Moon Stone~ A journey for lives I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:15 pm

FAMILY TREE
Moon Stone~ A journey for lives 2nknfwn
MOON STONE

CHAPTER ONE

"Come on ma! The lake is this way! I smell it!" Moon Stone a she-pup ran excitedly.

Moon Stone was a Dark Magenta colored pup with black markings on her back, forehead, and tail, and wings. She had dark magenta wings with black feather tips.

"Easy Moon!" Her mother gazed at the pup which would be alpha one day.

Her mother's name was Sapphire almost all of the family was named after gems and rocks.

Her mother was a bright baby blue colored with yellow markings on her body with gazelle antlers. "You must be kind! And gentle!"

"Ruby! Come on! And you too Onyx!"

Moon Stone yelled to her brother, Onyx. And her sister Ruby.

"MOON STONE!" Snapped Sapphire.
"You must learn responsibility! And learn your own powers! You are part dragon, and I don't want you to end up like-" Sapphire stopped.

"Like who, ma?" Moon Stone stopped and looked.

"Never mind that! You have to learn! Or you'll get hurt for your own good!"

"Oh, OK!" Moonstone raced to the lake. By the lake bones of deer, and blood from training wolves covered the forest floor.

"It sickens me to see what they do do gazelle!" Sapphire snorted, smoke coming from her nostrils.

"As the dragon wolf leader! You must be protected! Sense this is Dragon Pack, you MUST know each power and element of other dragon wolves! But for now you mus-"
Sapphire stopped.

"Ma?" Moon stone raced over "Ma? Ma!"
Moon stone saw that her mother wouldn't wake up...

CHAPTER TWO

"Ma!" Moon Stone looked down at her.
Dead, Sapphire lay

"How!?" Moon Stone Looked up, tears in her pink eyes.

She saw a puff of smoke fly from the the area a fire dragon was by!

"Hey! Who are you! I-I am warning you." Moon Stone growled.

"Moon Stone get back!" Stone pulled her daughter back behind a rock.
"I think it is time to show you the family tree!" Star Rock looked at her guardian.

"My sister, if you take a look, I am adopted! But older and know this, your adopted brother knows it too!"

Star Rock and Stone led Moon Stone to a cave, it had the family tree written on the rock.

"See the crossed out names?" Stone looked at Moon Stone.

"Yes, but who IS Lava Stone, Diamond Star, and Diamond Lava?" Moon Stone cocked her head.

"Gem Stone had a mate," Star Rock said.

"And they had a pup named River Rock the II. And...well, he had a brother named Lava Stone." Stone looked at the dusty walls.

"Well, it's sad, Lava Stone had a mate, her name was-"

"Diamond Star." Moon Stone interrupted.

"Yes, but *sigh* he had a pup named Diamond Lava. She was sweet, but sense we are magical we live for thousands, sometimes millions of years! And that was 2,000 years ago, sister. Lava Stone killed wolves and relatives one by one! He was a fire dragon. Diamond Star's element was ice, ad their daughter's was lava." Star Rock frowned.

"We won't answer anymore! You have heard enough! There was no Lava stone! There was no Diamond Star! THERE WAS NO LAVA DIAMOND!" Stone howled.

Stone and Star Rock walked away, far away from Moon Stone.

"Should w tell her about it?" Star Rock whispered.

"Not now, daughter." Stone wore a red robe like a king, and it dragged behind him. "Not now..."

CHAPTER THREE

That night as Moon Stone was laying down, she thought about Lava Stone, Diamond Star, and Lava Diamond.

Why was father stunned all of a sudden? Why did ma act that way? Why did Star Rock whisper that to Pa?...The only thing to do is to ask...River Rock the II. Moon stone thought. Who knows how he would react though! With his brother out of the family and all! Moon stone sighed, and sat up. Moon Stone was going to find River Rock tonight!

Moon Stone raced out of her den and went to River Rock II's den.

"What do you want! To tell me how Lava Stone killed your mother!" The brute asked.

"No, but that is good info! Keep going!" ...

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Moon Stone~ A journey for lives   Moon Stone~ A journey for lives I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:59 pm

WOW Varjak MORE!!! I NEED MORE!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Moon Stone~ A journey for lives   Moon Stone~ A journey for lives I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:01 pm

LOL! Laterb later!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Moon Stone~ A journey for lives   Moon Stone~ A journey for lives I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:02 pm

Darn it! XDD I need it though! ROFL
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Moon Stone~ A journey for lives   Moon Stone~ A journey for lives I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:04 pm

I'll get started!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Moon Stone~ A journey for lives   Moon Stone~ A journey for lives I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:05 pm

YAY But don't be slow ROFL
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Moon Stone~ A journey for lives   Moon Stone~ A journey for lives I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:07 pm

Niiiiiiice, I wrote a story too! But you already know it...
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Moon Stone~ A journey for lives   Moon Stone~ A journey for lives I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:15 pm

Yeah LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon Stone~ A journey for lives   Moon Stone~ A journey for lives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon Stone~ A journey for lives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: