RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old stuff...

Go down 
+5
Mad MOAI
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Jєt
Lan Fan
Violet Boopala(pirate)
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

The old stuff... Empty
PostSubject: The old stuff...   The old stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:27 am

Hey guys, I was just looking back at the very last page of Off Topic...wow.
It was before I joined so I'd never seen the threads...there were people who haven't gotten past 'RP lover', and of course some of you guys! xD
I'd like to refer to you as 'the survivors'. The ones who've been on SO LONG compared to me.

But remember all the drama a while back? It was back when I first joined...people would argue on threads about completely different topics...some were leaving and threatning to leave because of the drama.
How we've changed huh? We're like a happy family now, none of that psychobabble from before!
So to all of you from Pirate...*huggles* :]
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The old stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old stuff...   The old stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:47 am

Yay, family~ *huggles back* they say I'm overly friendly, but this is well deserved. :) I'm only up to less than a year and a half here, and I guess I'm already pretty well known, relatively. We sure have changed, is all I can sa. I was just early enough for the drama. ;)

Thanks, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

The old stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old stuff...   The old stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:28 am

Yeah, I joined back when this site was just a little infant.
Bad analogy...
Anyways, I was really stupid and dramatic back then *my apologies*. I'm glad I changed!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

The old stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old stuff...   The old stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:36 am

-glomps teh snuggles-
yuppseedoodle!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

The old stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old stuff...   The old stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:32 am

I can't remember the drama. Although, if I need to post a question on a single video game, or something as pointless as that, this is usually the place I turn to because I'm afraid others will... do something other than respond. You guys are very... turn-to-able :3
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

The old stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old stuff...   The old stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:31 pm

Oh gosh, I remember the drama. What 'fun' that was. I litterally thought this site was going to be sucked down the drain.
I shudder whenever I go and view my old posts from a year and a half ago... I was so irritating (Even more then I am now.). I would use '^_^ and ^-^' in almost every single off topic post, and I had a struggle writing posts longer then 1 sentence. (Rebecca helped me change that.)

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the tightest community on the internet. If you go and look on WebkinzInsider they've put so many rules into it, that no one can even voice their opinions without getting banned.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

The old stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old stuff...   The old stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Yah! I'm, like, the 24th person that joined, counting the unresponsive people. If I don't, I'm the 12th! I'm like a veteran here, so I know that this site has been through a lot of hardships. The drama was nuts, especially the loss of... No, don't cry...

Thankfully I missed the rise, fall, rise, and fall of "that guy who did those things," but I've turned to this site to help me wit stress. I luff you guys. GROUP HUG! *gestures to make tight hug*
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

The old stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old stuff...   The old stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:42 pm

I think the cheese from the shapeshifter PRP has spread. JKJKJK! :]

You guys are great, and it's nice to be able to rant, ask questions, and be random without being banned or ...spoken to quite rudely...luff you all! :D

*joins group hug*
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

The old stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old stuff...   The old stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Haha, so true pirate.
*group hug*
After all the drama I sorta quit, not officially, but I left for awhile. Now I came back... And ohhh, I used to be so childish.
L
O
L
^Like that^
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

The old stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old stuff...   The old stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:00 pm

I iz 7th member on here...

yesh drama...*hugg*
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

The old stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old stuff...   The old stuff... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:48 pm

I remember when I was named the first Mod.
You guys don't even know. I was in 7th grade, and I FREAKEDDDD OUTTTT.
xD

I announced it to my mum and everything and oh, it was THE coolest. xD
(not many cool things happen in 7th grade so.. lol.)

Those were the good ole' days :]

Today is pretty good too though, of course!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The old stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old stuff...   The old stuff... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The old stuff...
Page 1 of 1