RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stuff to Add to RPC

Go down 
+2
Harvey
Otterwhisker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Stuff to Add to RPC Empty
PostSubject: Stuff to Add to RPC   Stuff to Add to RPC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:55 pm

I wanted to make a list of things that we want to have added on RPC so that when Stormie comes on she can see simply what kind of stuff we're thinking about having and see it she wants to as well. I'm going to start a list- if you have any objections or suggestions you want added, please tell!

Private RP Board
Forum Games Board
Warriors Chat Board

Anything else?

Last edited by Otterwhisker on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to Add to RPC   Stuff to Add to RPC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:00 pm

You know what would be cool? A GAME THREAD! We make one thread with suggestions for games, and then we have a board filled with them!
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to Add to RPC   Stuff to Add to RPC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:08 pm

I think we should have another Administrator. I know Storm's doesn't want another one because she doesn't want the Admin changing the layout and whole site but, we need one. Storm's can't be on all of the time for same of our 'needs'. So, I think that we need one more Admin who can edit things about the site like boards and possibly the layout if Storm hasn't been on for a few months.
I don't know if this would work as well as I think it would but, we could always just give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to Add to RPC   Stuff to Add to RPC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Yeah, I was going to put that, but I thought that would be blunt since it's controversial. But, since it's a suggestion... *whistles casually* *adds when nobody is looking*

As for the game thread, I don't get why people would need to suggest a game if there was a game board... people could just make a thread for their game XD And if we needed a thread like that, somebody could make it- it wouldn't take an administrator to change it.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to Add to RPC   Stuff to Add to RPC I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:47 pm

I had another idea...but I forgot it. XD

YO GUESS WHAT YA'LL?! BLUE AND I ARE HEADING TO A CAMP FOR THE WEEK SO WE MIGHT BE ON IN THE EARLY MORNING AND EVENING/NIGHT IF AT ALL! :D
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to Add to RPC   Stuff to Add to RPC I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:42 am

I think I'm going to explode. Seriously.

Okay, for one, Stormy will MOST LIKEY NOT create all of those things. She has to think about how each one will work out and effect the site later and such, and I'm sure not everything you guys throw at her will be approved.

And second- SHE IS NOT CHOOSING ANY MORE MODS FOR NOW OR FUTURE REFERENCE. As far as I know. Ginger and I have discussed it with her a few times and she said that RPC does not need another Moderator any time soon. Sorry to bring you guys down. But I thought you should know.
And stuff. XD Little things on here have been setting me off lately. So sorry if I go on a rant here or there again. x.x'
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to Add to RPC   Stuff to Add to RPC I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:43 am

Oh, and same with the Admin thing. I asked her at least a dozen times about it, and SHE ALSO DOES NOT WANT ANOTHER ADMIN ANY TIME SOON. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to Add to RPC   Stuff to Add to RPC I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:57 pm

Chillax, Awwey, it b ok!
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to Add to RPC   Stuff to Add to RPC I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:01 pm

Okay, sorry... I'll remove it.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to Add to RPC   Stuff to Add to RPC I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:10 pm

You can keep it, I was just saying. Sorry for that. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuff to Add to RPC   Stuff to Add to RPC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuff to Add to RPC
Page 1 of 1