RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends: (mystery disappearance)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

Legends:  (mystery disappearance) Empty
PostSubject: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:21 pm

I made this RP awhile back on another site, and I thought that I'd share it with you.
Legends:  (mystery disappearance) Tt4720628fltt
εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου

They gathered around the old man's deathbed, waiting for him to take his last breath. Cautiously the little girl, Saia, reached for his hand and twined the cold fingers with her own. "Goodbye," she whispered, tears beginning to sprout in the corner of her eyes. The old man sighed and held the little girl's hand close to his heart. He prepared himself for the Underworld, desperately hoping for Elysium.
But he never went. The group stared in awe at the old man. He could not die. They did not know it as this time, but no one in Greece could. Hades had disappeared.

Without Hades there to take his place in the Underworld no one can die. Not even the powerful gods and goddesses can find him, and they are getting impatient. Luckily there's you- a young hero ready to set out on your own and face the dangers of the outside world. Along the way you will make some valuble friends, face mythological Greek monsters that you never knew existed, survive life-threatening situations, and become a legend to forever be remembered. Do you have what it takes?

To join please post a semi-short paragraph with your character's name, gender, personality, age, looks, and what skills they can bring to the quest for Hades.
[u]>RULESMY FORMMEMBERS

Last edited by Jєt on Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:50 pm

MY FORMAH!

Diakonos (Nickname Kone) is a quiet, secretive 12 year old boy with no recollection of his family. He has messy white hair that reaches a little down the neck. Along with this Kone has pale blue, almost lavender, eyes and the greek olive colored skin. Kone tries to find food wherever he can, so he's usually very bony and not very athletic except for when running. Since Kone is quiet and doesn't know his family, he usually "borrows" books to read. Therefor, he can be very strategic. However, he can only plan them, since when he's tired he gets clumsy, a lot. Also, Kone is quiet and secretive, so he will allow people to vent in front of him and confess their problems and he wouldn't tell a soul. Sorta like a psychiatrist. From joining the quest, he was given a magical weapon- a marble cube that can detect emotions.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:20 pm

[Awesome, and accepted!]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:23 pm

((HOORAY! When can we start?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:24 pm

[Now, unless you want to wait for others to join.]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:38 pm

((I guess we'll have to wait... NOT! XD Where should we start? And, like, do we know eaachother?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:43 pm

[Well on the other thread we all started out not knowing each other, the only thing we had in common being that we joined the 'quest.' I think Harvs' character overheard mine talking about the quest or something and then WALA!]

Aeolus sat by the Sea with his sister, Phoenix, at his side. "What do we do now?" he asked pleadingly, splashing the clear water with his bare feet.

[By Sea I mean Mediterranian or however you spell it.]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:31 pm

Kone wandered the streats of Athens, trying to avoid authorities spotting him. Maybe a dip in the Sea would be a good escape route...
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:54 pm

"Aeolus, the entire country is in a crisis," Phoenix pointed out softly. "This is a catastrophe!"
"I know," he shot back. "I'm just trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:49 pm

((Change of point of view!))

I looked behind me to see the olive picker. Oh Zeus, he might've found me stealing his olives ((what else?))! I had to run before he saw me, and I thought the only close by escape route was down the Sea. So I ran. Unfortunately, I was thinking so much about running, that I tripped... on sand. I would've moaned, but I was more focused on the two kids whose backs were facing me. Did they hear me?
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:04 pm

The twins turned at the same time, curious at what the muffled noise had been.
"Who are you?" Aeolus asked, not sure if he could trust this kid or not. He hopped down from the rock and walked over, quickly followed by Phoenix.

black] Aeolus. Phoenix.]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:18 pm

I shook the sand out off my white hair and looked up at the two kids. I supose a name wouldn't hurt. "D-diakonos." I stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:30 pm

"We're not going to hurt you," Aeolus assured, grinning. The sword on his belt begged to differ, however. "I'm Aeolus," he added, extending a hand to help him up.
"Phoenix, here," Phoenix said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 12:54 am

"Nice to meet you," I replied, glancing at Aeolus' sword. Eep. I took his hand and pulled myself up from the sand. "Interesting sword you have there, Aeolus," I commented, wanting to know what it was about.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:10 am

Phoenix remained silent, as usual.
Aeolus grinned. "Oh, this old thing?" he said jokingly, unsheathing it to reveal a fairly long silver blade. Suddenly the entire sword ignited, like someone had dipped it in a tub of gasoline before throwing a match on it.
Quickly it was deminished [SP?]. "Oops..." Aeolus muttered sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:13 am

All I could do was staare. That was freaky. "Wh-wh-where'd you get..." I couldn't even finish my sentence, so I just pointed at the sword.

((G2G))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:16 am

[Later!]

"Oh... it was a gift..." Aeolus said casually, not wanting to scare this newcomer more than he already had.
Phoenix rolled her eyes, and grabbed the sword from her brother's hands, sheathing it for him. "You should probably put that away," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends: (mystery disappearance)   Legends:  (mystery disappearance) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legends: (mystery disappearance)
Page 1 of 1