RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

<^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Taylor frowned. "What do you guys want."
Mythus grinned. "Well we know the secret your parents are talking about. They won't tell you. But we will if you help us."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Jacob smiled. "We'll tell you the secret about your parents." He said.
Garett crossed his arms. "And the catch?"
"You have to help us," Page said.
Alex frowned slightly, thinking. "It depends. What would we have to do?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Mythus grinned. "You gotta help us kidnap Anna and Lauren. You too would do Lauren, of course."
Nick nodded.
April looked uncertain, but sighed. "I'm in." She muttered.
Taylor shrugged. "Me too."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:54 pm

"You have to help us kidnap Anna and Lauren. You would help with Anna, obviously." Jacob smiled lightly. Page nodded.
Garett looked completely uncertain, but Alex nodded. "I'm in." Garett still looked slightly unsure. "I.. I dunno."
"Don't you wanna find out what they're hiding?" Page said encouragingly.
Garett nodded slowly. "I guess i'm in."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Mythus grinned. "Jay and Grant wern't on Anna and Lauren's side at first. They were evil. That' s the secret."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:58 pm

"Now TELL." Alex demanded. "Or we won't help,I don't trust you guys."
"Smart girl," Jacob grinned. "OKay, so the secret is is that Jay and Grant were both evil at first. They kidnapped Lauren and Anna. That's the secret."
Garett's eyes were wide. "Woahh."
Alex blinked. "Woww.. And they wouldn't tell us." She felt the rush of anger again.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:58 pm

April growled. "C'mon."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:01 pm

"Now you gotta help us." Page reminded them. "In about.. 10 or so minutes, go into the living room and distract your Mom, with WHATEVER. I don't really care, and we'll take it from there." Jacob added, and they both disappeared.
Alex shut the window, and Garett looked at her. "I have a feeling this wasn't the brightest idea."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Mythus grinned. "In 10 minutes or so, go distract her. Kay?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:05 pm

Alex rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, you cut yourself with a freaking pocket knife. How much worse could this be?"
"Alot." Garett said darkly.
"I can't believe she did that." Anna saud quietly to Grant.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:14 pm

-Time skip-

After 10 minutes April went out toward her mom. "I'm sorry. She said. Taylor nodded solemnly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Finally 10 minutes was up, Alex and Garett slipped out into the living room. "I'm.. I'm sorry." Alex said, staruing at the ground. This was hard. "I'm sorry I freaked out.. I shouldn't have." She looked up at her parents, and it was odd to look at her Dad now.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Lauren looked up and frowned.
April shifted. "I mean, if you don't wanna tell us, that's fine." She said again. Behind her mom she could see Mythus and Nick with a bunch of guards come up behind them.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:19 pm

Anna looked at Alex. She was stubborn, she would never openly admit something like this.
"What I mean is, if you don't wanna talk about it, I understand. And some of the things I said were uncalled f-for." Alex's voice cracked at the end, seeing Jacob and Page, and the guards coming up behind them. She bit her lip in an effort to not warn them.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:23 pm

April shifted. "Sorry, for.... What's gonna happen in about 2 seconds." She said. Taylor frowned.
Lauren blinked. "What do you mean..?" She blinked and turned around. "U-U-uh." She bit her lip, glaring at Mythus.
Myths grinned. "Thanks April and Taylor, that was helpful." He grinned.
Lauren froze. "They helped you...? You mean?" She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Anna looked at Alex, confused.
".. And Mom, I'm REALLY sorry for what's about to happen in like, two seconds. Garett tried to stop me-"
Anna froze, and looked up at Jacob and Page. "...."
"Thanks for the help, guys." Jacob grinned.
"They.. You.. WHAT?" Anna blinked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:28 pm

Lauren glanced at Jay. "I knew it." She growled and glared at her kids. "Why do you think we kept secrets from you, huh? Well, this is why. I knew you were too quong to understand. And now you turn on me just because you wanted to hear a secret in which that could change how you like about us!" She growled. "Maybe there WAS a reason." She hissed and held back tears when she felt two rough hands of guards grab her arms. She trie dpulling away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Jay tried to get up, but guards pulled him back. "No, stupid- freaking-"

Anna looked at her kids and then Grant. "They're.. traitors." She tried to pull away from the guards.
Alex looked at her mother, tearsspringing to her eyes. "I'm .. sorry!" She squeaked/
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:32 pm

April felt the pang of her mom's wrds hit her. She had done ths for just a secret.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:34 pm

As soon as her mother spoke, Alex shivered. Traitors? They were traitors.. and allfor a stupidsecret. No! Why couldn't she take this all back?
Anna stared at the ground as she was pulled away.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Lauren glared at teh ground. All she had wanted was a normal life, no more kidnapping whatsoever. It was ruined by her own kids. Could she even trust them anymore?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:37 pm

Garett and Alex stared at their parents as they were dragged off. Jacob grinned, and zapped them all away.
Alex fell to her knees. "What have we DONE?" She moaned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:37 pm

April watched as her parents disappeared. She covered her head. Dang.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:39 pm

"Well, now we have to fix this." Garett said. "If we only had to help them with Anna, I'm betting Taylor and April helped with Lauren. Now c'mon." He dragged his sister off to their house, and pounded on the door.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:40 pm

April opened it grumpilly.
Lauren growled as Mythus put her in Jacob's rom, and her old one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next