RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

<^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:58 pm

"Yepyepyep." Anna nodded. "I know, right? What'd they freakin' do, brainwash everybody?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes. "I don't even get the pont. We have our own lives. Why won't they stop ?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:12 pm

"They don't have lives?" Anna muttered under her breath.
Jay was biting his lip, still typing furiously. His eyes were completely glued to the screen.
"I think somebody's coming." Alex hissed, hearing footsteps coming down the hall.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Lauren smirked. "Psh. That's why we have invisabilty powers." She said, turning them all invisible.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Alex grinned. "We have pwning parents." She muttered to April before Jacob and Mythus entered the room.
Jay had been turned invisable, and was frozen, fingers hovering over the keyboard.
Anna was going to think to Alex and Garett to be quiet, but Jacob and Mythus could hear their thoughts so she remained silent.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Lauren shut her eyes. She couldn't look at them, becasuse she'd REALLY want to hurt them.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Anna's hands were clenched into fists, which twitched with the urge to want to sock them. Badly. Alex rolled her eyes.
Jacob came over to sit in his chair at the desk, the one Jay was currently in. Jay literally dove for the floor as Jacob nearly squished him. Jay was still slightly small next to Jacob. Jacob stared confusedly at the computer screen.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Lauren covered her mouth. He looked SO funny. She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Anna grinned, biting her lip hard.
Jacob looked at the screen, and growled. "That stupid freakin' idiot."
Jay grinned wickedly. "You know it." He whispered so it was barely audible to anybody but himself. He clenched his fists tightly, gritting his teeth as he glared at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Jacob looked pretty furious. And Alex was trying not to laugh at his expression. He looked like he was going to have a mental breakdown. As Jacob stalked past, out of the room, he stepped on Alex's foot and she had yelped in pain before she could clap her hand over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Lauren frowned. Great.
April glared at Alex.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Jacob snarled, spinning around. "Who's there?" He demanded furiously.
Anna's face went pale. She remained quiet. Garett was glaring at Alex, but they were both completely silent.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Mythus growled and walked around, bumping into Lauren. He grabbed the invisible shape.
Lauren socked him. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:34 pm

At that point, Anna had freaked and turned visable again. She grinned at Jacob, socking him, and then kicking his leg. She snickered.
Garett growled at Alex. "Good GOING. It's all your fault now." Alex rolled her eyes. They both were still invisable.
Jay had turned visable, and was on the computer trying to hack as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Lauren shoved Mythus to the ground. "Geez, stupid."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Jacob snarled at Anna, and made a grab for her. Anna dodged, and he managed to get himself slammed to the ground by an angry Anna. You don't mess with anybody related to Anna or Lauren, like, ever. (xD)
Alex and Garett were arguing. Still. xDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:39 pm

April growled. "Shut up, you too. Seriously!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Garett growled. "Well you're not our parents, now are you?" He snapped.
Alex rolled her eyes, then flicked her brother. "Shut up."
Jay was looking happier, still typing furiously. He looked up at the ceiling, thinking for a moment, and then typed a bunch more. He hit a key, and grinned. "I officially have mad skillz."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Lauren stalked past Mythus and glanced at the computer sceen. She grinned. "Niice."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:51 pm

"Anna's going to kill Mitchell later, but you know." Jay grinned. Anna socked Jacob, sending him flying backwards and walked over. "What was the passwor- OHGEEEEEZ."
Alex then looked at Garett curiously. "What's with the scar on your arm?"
Garett rolled his eyes. "I was screwing with my pocket knife."
"Ohhhh. Mom's gonna KILL YOU." Alex grinned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:52 pm

Lauren heard Garett. "POcket knife? YOU have a pocketknife?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Garett looked off to the side. "That's very possible."
Anna whipped around. "Hey-Wait- WHAT?"
Alex grinned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:55 pm

April rolled her eyes.
Lauren held Anna back. "Shush. I had one when I was eight." She agrued. "Now c'mon."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Jay nodded. "Yeah, I don't see what the big deal is. I had a pocket knife at his age."
"You were an evil idiot at his age, Jay-" Anna trailed off.
GArett stared up at her curious. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>   <^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^> - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<^> Agent Powers <^> Part SIX <^> You Never Know.. <^>
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next