RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of a HeRo(the legacy of a ViLlIaN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Host Samurai
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Host Samurai

The story of a HeRo(the legacy of a ViLlIaN) Empty
PostSubject: The story of a HeRo(the legacy of a ViLlIaN)   The story of a HeRo(the legacy of a ViLlIaN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:26 pm

This is basicly a place where you can join in and chose whether you can be hero, villain or neither.
Back to top Go down
Host Samurai
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Host Samurai

PostSubject: Re: The story of a HeRo(the legacy of a ViLlIaN)   The story of a HeRo(the legacy of a ViLlIaN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:29 pm

Standing on a mountain, looking off into the distance was a lone figure. His name was Kairai. Not knowing the difference between good and evil can be tedious, but with no memory of his past, and only his creations to help him, he had to stand alone with noone to help him.
Back to top Go down
Host Samurai
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Host Samurai

PostSubject: Re: The story of a HeRo(the legacy of a ViLlIaN)   The story of a HeRo(the legacy of a ViLlIaN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Day /

as i looked out at the rising sun, i thought to myself. [who am i... what did i do to cause me to lose my memory?] the only memory i had was of being a child of about three...

*the flashback starts out looking at a simple village, that is hidden between two mountains, a single stranger walks into there, concealed in shadow. He looks at the main house, and smiles. as he pulls out a long thin katana, a women with her young child child passing by looks at him in horror. He walks towards her and smiles menacingly, saying "what's the matter? you've never seen a weapon before? " the woman looks down, bites her lip and slowly looks up saying "it is not that, but to take it out in such a public place... is like telling someone you're going to murder them."
The man looks at his katana, then looks up at her horror struck eyes and says "that's exactly what i intend." i was the child.... and i don'tknow what happened but some strange force made me pass out. when i woke up my mother on the ground... i didn't see her breathing.... i was over her crying when he walked out of the chief's house, his katana stained red with blood. he walked over to me and said"ill let you go kid, because i need someone to grow up to tell my story, but if i were you, i would hate me with all my might, and seek revenge." that was all i heard before he left with the wind in the blink of an eye.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of a HeRo(the legacy of a ViLlIaN)   The story of a HeRo(the legacy of a ViLlIaN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story of a HeRo(the legacy of a ViLlIaN)
Page 1 of 1