RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?

Go down 
+12
Lan Fan
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Peachfrost
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Mad MOAI
Otterwhisker
Jєt
Jay
Suburbia
Mistyy
zkuroneko
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 10:03 pm

:3 wrote:
VarJ! We both got a tablet!!! (I got my like a week ago th xP )

WHAT KIND DID YOU GET?!?! I gotta Bamboo Pen :D:D:D I loves it!

You guys are SOOOOO lucky getting laptops! Two of my real life friends got them, but we dont have enough money to get a new one, and mine/my moms is broken(the monitor came RIGHT off, it was wierd!!!)

i got a Genius Mousepen Tablet! It be kewl!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:55 am

Dasher [Jєt] wrote:
YES! I GOT A NEW PHONE! It has a keyboard this time! And it's purple! *ooh* Unfortunately, I have to get all my old numbers back. :P
We all got Taylor Swift tickets too. My sister was the only one that asked for them, but I guess it's fun for the whole family now.
I also got some Wii games. Need for speed 2 (yes, I got a car racing game)and then my sis got Beatles rockband and I got Madden 2010 for my dad.
Ooh, and a gold bracelet (not real gold though!) + moose candle holder thing.
I also got some candy and some pajamas. xD
I got some nice perfumes/body sprays. There was one called "Love Spell" and it smells SO GOOD.
And then there's the random gifts like lotions and things that I don't really need.
Merry Christmas! (Gosh, I feel so spoiled. And I'm pretty sure I got more stuff that I have yet to remember.)

Okay along with that this spoiled child got the book "Uglies" by Scott Westerfield, candles (?), and some random Christmas stuffed animal (complete with candy canes).
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 12:54 pm

We haven't even opened up all our presents yet. xD
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Gah! Misty and VJ you luckypants! I've been DYING for a tablet, but it's way too much mulah for my parents' budget. D8 Although they were all too enthusiastic to get a giant tv, which surprises me because they are as cheapcheap as birds. GET IT? CUZ BIRDS GO, "CHEEP, CHEEP!"A HAHAHAHA!

I got clothes (surprise, surprise), Animal Crossing: City Folk (Otter was practically foaming at the mouth trying to get me to ask for it), Scribblenauts (I'M STUCK NOW. XD), a $5 PDA (like the plastic ones at your book fair), a digital camera (HOORAY!), the new Skillet album, and...best of all...

A LASER POINTER PEN! Hey, it was a stocking stuffer, but I love it. -easily amused-
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Host Samurai
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Host Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:41 pm

i gots a snowboard

though i fail at it
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Jingle Socks wrote:
Gah! Misty and VJ you luckypants! I've been DYING for a tablet, but it's way too much mulah for my parents' budget. D8 Although they were all too enthusiastic to get a giant tv, which surprises me because they are as cheapcheap as birds. GET IT? CUZ BIRDS GO, "CHEEP, CHEEP!"A HAHAHAHA!

I got clothes (surprise, surprise), Animal Crossing: City Folk (Otter was practically foaming at the mouth trying to get me to ask for it), Scribblenauts (I'M STUCK NOW. XD), a $5 PDA (like the plastic ones at your book fair), a digital camera (HOORAY!), the new Skillet album, and...best of all...

A LASER POINTER PEN! Hey, it was a stocking stuffer, but I love it. -easily amused-

my tablet was only $43 on Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 9:51 pm

Hehe, Merry -late- Christmas! Or boxing day, or New Years. Happy (Put whatever you want here!) xD!

I got money which I spent half of it today at the mall with my friend, because I can never keep money. I always have to spend it.

I got a LOT of candy, which again, I ate most of it already. xD

I got a book (Soulstice!!)

And I got a WII! It's so much fun! :D

I hope you all had a great Christmas! <3
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:13 pm

Varjak_Paw wrote:
Jingle Socks wrote:

my tablet was only $43 on Amazon.

D8 -dies- GUESS WHAT I'M ASKING FOR FOR MY BIRTHDAY?

And merry Christmas to you, Gingar. :3
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:16 pm

WHAT IS A TABLET?
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:13 pm

Dasher [Jєt] wrote:
WHAT IS A TABLET?

A tablet is a thing that you hook up to your computer, and it comes with a pen to draw on the tablet. It's like drawing with your hands, and you can use it for a mouse (you know to click on stuff with ) lol i explained it badly....
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Okay, imagine a canvas. Now, imagine you hook it up to your computer with a USB cable. Now imagine in comes with a little pen. Now imagine you can pull up Photoshop (maybe Gimp, I dunno), and, using the pen and canvas, draw something. Whatever you draw on the tablet appears on the computer as you draw it. This is more comfortable to people who are used to traditional art, not pixeling or drawing with a mouse. :3
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:04 pm

LUCKY, VARJ! Mine was $100!

And actually, tablets are really suprisinglyharder to draw on then paper... Or maybe I just suck xP

Edit: I actually attempted to draw something good on it. It has no shading and prett much sucks, but I wanna show you guys :) Enjoy

Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 4zyxio

Haha, I spam :)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:13 am

That drawing is funny in a really awesome way :D
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:15 am

OOoh neat, but I prefer paper or Paint.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:04 am

Niiiiiiiiiice, Misty. Nice. XD Her expression made me lol.
That's right.
L.
O.
L.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:01 am

[spam] It's me! In a crazy(which I am always like) cartoon form :3

I lik the eyebrows for some reason :P

But the glasses aren't like mine mine are purple. But I got the skin and eyes(kinda) right; extremely pale(thats what I get living in Canada xD ) skin and blue(sometimes) eyes!!! And now dark brown hair, natural color is golden brown, favoured color is black. PlusI have bangs(sometimes to the side) and short hair, but it is usually alot messier and wavier than that xD

Anywhoo thanks for complimenting my wierd cartoonself without a body. I wanna draw something else, bu t dont have ideas, and I suk at animals so drawing a fursona is out xD
I might post random things like this in the drawing-thinga-ma-jig section so go there. NOW! :) please?

I spam [/spam]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2