RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?

Go down 
+12
Lan Fan
❝ lauren ❞
kieran c:
Peachfrost
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Mad MOAI
Otterwhisker
Jєt
Jay
Suburbia
Mistyy
zkuroneko
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? Empty
PostSubject: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:30 am

Well,.....it's realy early in the morning where i am.....on christmas eve i got a new cell-phone! :3 i have not yet opened my presents...when you do, you can tell us here what you got! XD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:45 am

I haven't opened a single prsent, but I got a tablet(for drawing on the computer) early.

And, being the snoopy one I am, I found some of the gifts. I got a camera and some stuff for my porcelain village. BUT SHH! Imma not supposed to know ;P
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:25 am

I got a PHONE! FINALLY! and some Glee cds, shoes that don't fit, the game of Things (I picked that one!) and clothes... PHONE!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:35 am

I haven't opened them yet, but last night I got a giftcard to the biggest bookstore in my state. And some weird games from my Grandma.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:45 am

Haha, Subby, my bro got a new phone. I am getting a new phone next September :3

Haha, nice Jake. I stole my moms new massager and have been using it :D:D
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:06 pm

YES! I GOT A NEW PHONE! It has a keyboard this time! And it's purple! *ooh* Unfortunately, I have to get all my old numbers back. :P
We all got Taylor Swift tickets too. My sister was the only one that asked for them, but I guess it's fun for the whole family now.
I also got some Wii games. Need for speed 2 (yes, I got a car racing game)and then my sis got Beatles rockband and I got Madden 2010 for my dad.
Ooh, and a gold bracelet (not real gold though!) + moose candle holder thing.
I also got some candy and some pajamas. xD
I got some nice perfumes/body sprays. There was one called "Love Spell" and it smells SO GOOD.
And then there's the random gifts like lotions and things that I don't really need.
Merry Christmas! (Gosh, I feel so spoiled. And I'm pretty sure I got more stuff that I have yet to remember.)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:12 pm

I have to wait to open some presents until my relatives come to town later this month, but so far I got Band Hero (W00T) a SNUGGIE (XD) a CREATIVE SUITE 4 DESIGN PREMIUM FOR DUMMIES GUIDE (just wat i need X3) and a CHUCK NORRIS FACT BOOK (lol wat?) along with some candy and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:21 pm

-A set of Naruto cards with Sai in them, and quoth me: "KIIIIIIN!"
-A printer... for the computer without one :P
-A DSI
-A new monitor for the computer WITH the printer xP
And more... but I don't really think the computer I'm using NEEDS a new monitor. I recorded songs on the DSI and played around with them for an hour and a half. Mainly making them higher so they sounded like Alvin and the Chipmunks.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:32 pm

A Tablet, Scribblenauts, New Super Mario Bros. Wii! and other stuff
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:37 pm

YAY I have inspired people to get Scribblenauts and a DSi :3 I am honored

I got a Best Buy giftcard and an art kit, too. It has a LOT of stuff in it :P

I REALLY WISH I HAS HADDEN A TABLET SRSLY D00d.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:42 pm

BTW, to all the new DSi users, on your DSi internet app, go to www.DSicade.com
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Merry Holidays, dears!

I got a ten gallon fish tank to replace my lil 3 gallon one. And a Camera, some clothes, a bag, some wii games. Stuffs like that. and I got some Vitamin Water Chapstick! I have to say, it's like the best EVER. They all taste like the real stuff =D haha.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:26 pm

I finally got the laptop I've been begging for for months. And MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:05 pm

Otter Pop wrote:
I have to wait to open some presents until my relatives come to town later this month, but so far I got Band Hero (W00T) a SNUGGIE (XD) a CREATIVE SUITE 4 DESIGN PREMIUM FOR DUMMIES GUIDE (just wat i need X3) and a CHUCK NORRIS FACT BOOK (lol wat?) along with some candy and stuff.

A Snuggie? xD My sis got one.
(As I'm typing this I can hear my relatives yelling, because they're playing the Need for Speed game and their car keeps getting totaled.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:14 pm

I.GOT....

MY FIRST CELLPHONE! *goes insane*

And Wii fit Plus.

And Ripley's Believe it or not.

And a fluffy Purple Sweater.

And a Cool Lamp!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 3:47 pm

And I also got LOTS OF ART SUPPLIES like.. Markers, colored pencils (SUPER GOOD KIND), drawing kits, caligraphy kit, huge white board with markers and magnetic magnets.. I also got pj's, and some cool outfits. =D
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:29 pm

This is random but I'm on the computer with my tablet right now! The pen occupies as a mouse!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:50 pm

^ I love tablets~ I always use mine. Even right now I'm using it! :)

I got a pack of Naruto cards, a Nintendo DSi, a whole bunch of Christmas ornaments, and some word game.

But the oddest thing I got?

... Herring ;) I've been wanting to try it for ages.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:51 pm

That's awesome! Is it like, a touch screen laptop, or a tablet you plug into your computer?
Back to top Go down
Host Samurai
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Host Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:06 pm

i gots a xbox 360 =D. but i cant play it till i get better grades >.>
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:07 pm

My sisters and I all got my dad Scene it; 80's! We just finished playing. I could only guess on the music questions, but I had no idea what they were talking about with the news clips and movies.
I lost!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:50 pm

I got a much better cell phone. TV seasons. And Under the Dome - Stephen King.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Waaaah. i wish i'd gotten a tablet. o well. I GOT MY FAV THING THAT I WANTED SO MUCH IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD OF PONIES! XD

-a laptop ( i had one already but it was small and it refused to download ANYTHING. so baciclly all it did was go online. )
- Scribblenauts (varjak and me match-now i'm gonna stalk her...TEEHEE)
-a whole bunch more of ds games.
- Some clay stuff.
-A cell phone (wich i mentioned already)
- A wii fit. (yay)
- a whole lot of other stuff that i am too lazy to mention. XD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:51 pm

VarJ! We both got a tablet!!! (I got my like a week ago th xP )

WHAT KIND DID YOU GET?!?! I gotta Bamboo Pen :D:D:D I loves it!

You guys are SOOOOO lucky getting laptops! Two of my real life friends got them, but we dont have enough money to get a new one, and mine/my moms is broken(the monitor came RIGHT off, it was wierd!!!)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:46 pm

I got an Ipod Touch =DD

-eyes narrow- I WANNA TABLET -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?   Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Xmas! What did YOU get for christmas?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next