RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:15 pm

"How can I? HE KIDNAPPED MY SISTER. At least yours got AWAY." Anna growled, nearly glaring at Jay but being smart and not in front of Lauren.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Just forget about it. Grant did too, smart one. Ask Lauria."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:19 pm

"So!?" Anna's voice had quieted down. She was about to say 'at least Grant isn't an idiot', but that would've been officially THE WORST thing to say.
Annie rolled her eyes. "Calm down, Annabelle."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:19 pm

Lauren frowned. "Anything else new? Lauria would be delighte to see you both."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:20 pm

"Where is Lauria at the moment?" Annie asked, again curious about her friend.
Jay's older brother was still looking pensive, and looked like he was biting his lip.
And then the younger Jay was looking around, anywhere but Anna's still angry eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:12 pm

Lauren shrugged. "CIA. She got a job." She repeated. "Otherwise I dunno."

(OMG. Add on idea. xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:14 pm

(Tell meh. xD)

Jay's older brother suddenly spoke up. "Why in heck did you have to come to Paris?" He sounded .. Scared? Anna couldn't tell.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Lauren frowned. "Get away fro Jacob, Mitchell, and Cory. Why?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:18 pm

"Because, " Jay's brother tried to explain. "Lots of your ancestors lived here, stayed here." He said, slowly.
Anna raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, but why would that pose a problem?"
"The ones that lived here were EVIL." Jay's brother tried to explain. "Your powers are weird, so they triggered something.. And I have a feeling we'll need to move, and NOW." He pointed to four heads across the room, much older versions of Lauren, Grant, Anna and Jay.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:22 pm

Lauren turned around. They looked evil. She glared, and teh copy of her glared back.
And she ran.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Anna and Jay followed right after her, after looking at the older and stronger clones of themselves. Annie hissed, following after her little sister and her friends, and Jay's brother followed quickly, glancing behind him every few minutes.
This wasn't good. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Lauren dashed through the halls, with great speed, (Thank you Jacob,) eaving though the halls.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:28 pm

Jay's brother had taken the lead beside Lauren. Suddenly, he stopped, nearly causing all the people behind him to slam into him. He looked at them, indicating they follow, and walked into a random hotel room. It was vacant, and he shut and locked the door behind him. Nobody breathed.
"Dang Jay," They heard a voice outside the door. "Or Jaybird, I should say, warned them." The voice sneered, sounding like Anna's.
"Of course." That was Jay's voice, but Jay was right next to Anna and completely silent.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:31 pm

Lauren stayed quiet. Oh god.. She thought to Anna and Annie only.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:33 pm

Shh. Annie thought, holding her breath. Don't think, they can hear. She thought, barely audible to the people in the room.
Anna's heart pounded when she saw the shadows of the feet standing by the door. They lingered for a moment, then walked off quietly, one of the four muttering under his or her breath, it was hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Lauren rolled her eyes. She looked at Grant, who she never noticed was there, he was so quiet.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:36 pm

Nearly every person in the room let out a huge breath as soon as they were all sure they were away from the door and the hallway.
"Holy.. Snapp." Anna breathed, eyes widening. "Stupid, stupid, STUPID powers." She muttered under her breath, shaky.
Jay nodded his agreement.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Lauren was about ready to faint. "I'm wanted by me." She growled.

(Secret plot. xD Heh. But Lauria is currently hostage. xD LAuren will curse and wish for squirrels. Any idea whooooooo?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:40 pm

((The British trio we all know and hate dearly.. ? xD))

Annie nodded gravely. "Yeah, we're going to have to kinda keep on the 'down-low,' if you know what I mean."
"We're checking into another hotel 'cause I've stayed in the same hotel with freaks, well a particular freak, and it ain't fun." Anna muttered, referring to Alwein.
Back to top Go down
Sun Rayz

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:25 pm

(You win nothIing! *cheers*)
(EDIT- It's Vixen. Onb the wrong account. i thought I was on Tispy. Apparently not.)

Lauren nodded. "fancy ones aren't my prefrence, either." She said wearly. "I'll call Lauria later." She added.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:30 pm

((*sighs with relief* Okay, good, I FREAKED OUT when I saw the name. xD))

Annie nodded. "Good idea, we need to make sure she's okay."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:46 pm

(Psh. I figured.)
(Dudes answer her phone.

Lauren nodded. "I'll check now." She said and dialed her sisters number.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 pm

((Dudes. xD))

The older, much older Jay hissed under his breath as Lauria phone ringed. He picked it up, irritated. He say Lauren's caller ID, and smirked.
"Hello, Lauren." Jay's voice sounded from the other end.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:50 pm

Lauren went pale. "WHY YOU DUMB-WITTED IDIOT. I JUST FOUND OUT YOU EXIST. I"M GOING TO KILL YOU." She screamed into the phone.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:52 pm

Annie squeezed her eyes shut, her eardrums nearly bursting. "I see they answered." She muttered. "Is she always that loud."
Anna didn't even blink. "Yes, yes she is."
The much older Jay rolled his eyes, holding the phone away from his ear. "No need to shout."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!   Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 5 -- Looking farther ()PRP for me and Branch!
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next