RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:24 pm

"I.." Jacob trailed off as she stormed away. He growled, snarled even. He glowered. "Lauren get back here!" He snarled, sprinting to catch up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Lauren dashed faster. Anna. ANNA! Jacob.. Jacob's working for Mitchell and Cory. He's chasing me. GET OUT OF CLASS.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Anna froze as soon as Lauren's thoughts got to her. She raised her hand, and looked at the teacher like an angel. "May I be excused to the restroom please?" Her smile was sweet, and she was dismissed. She walked over, shut the door, and sprinted down the hallway.
Grant.. Jay.. GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE NOW! Jacob works for Mitchell and Cory and is chasing Lauren!
Jacob growled, reading her thoughts. "Knock it off!" He growled, going as fast as he could. He made a grab for her wrist, but was knocked over to head by someone.. It had been Jay.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 pm

Lauren stumbled back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:36 pm

Jay snarled at Jacob, who glared right back. Jay socked Jacob, who grabbed his arm and slammed him to the ground. Jay got right back up and socked him before he could think. "I've been waiting to do that forever," Jay grinned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:38 pm

Lauren growled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Jay and Jacob were glowering at each other when Anna slid across the hallway and came sprinting down. "Can we please not do this in school, it'd be rather odd when we beat the crud outta Jacob and if teachers and kids see."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:40 pm

Lauren nodded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:41 pm

Jacob growled, and him and Jay lost eye contact. Jacob backed up, and looked at Lauren once, before zapping himself away.
Anna just stared. "I cannot believe this."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Lauren growled. "I HAS DATING A EVIL FREAK. AGAIN. EW." She freaked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Jay was completely quiet, with his arms crossed. He had hated that freak from the start, and now he couldn't possibly be blamed for it.
Anna blinked, and looked at Lauren. "Keep it down, and EWWW."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Lauren stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:46 pm

"We need to go to HQ, like, now." Anna added, looking at the clock quickly. The bell was going to ring in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Lauren nodded and transported them there.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Jay wanted to smile smugly and announce that he had known something was up, that he had heard the accent first, but stayed quiet.
Anna nodded, and was transported away with Grant, Lauren, and Jay.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:50 pm

Lauren sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:51 pm

"I'm really sorry about all that, Lauren." Anna said quietly, her voice only audible to herself and Lauren. "This really sucks, huh?"
Jacob was at the palace, and stalked quickly and silently toward Mitchell and Cory's room. Hopefully Mitchell was over his little fit.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Cory saw Jacob coming.
Lauren sighed. "Guess I'll be single again."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:59 pm

Anna's gaze flitted over to Jay was half a second and she shrugged. "I guess so."
Jacob reached the room, and entered it quickly, without a word. Mitchell glowered at him, and Jacob read his mind. "Knock it off you immature child, she doesn't like either of us so you can stop freaked out on me and fantasizing strangling me."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:47 pm

Lauren shrugged and nodded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:13 pm

Mitchell raised an eyebrow. "What did you do?" He demanded, growling.
Jacob frowned. "I didn't do anything, thanks for asking." Lie. Well, not so much a lie as a tiny little stretch on the truth.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Lauren sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Anna sighed, nearly growled. "Yay, we get to deal with the stupid freaking princes and their little puppet idiot, again." She said sarcastically.
Mitchell scowled, waiting for an answer from Jacob. "Well..?"
"Well.. Lauren knows that I work for you, she's probably at the HQ by now warning everybody, uhm.." He trailed off quietly, not seeming to care. Mitchell's eyes darkened, and he growled. "Good going." He snarled.
Jacob smiled slightly. "I know."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:06 am

Lauren sighed and made sure everyone knew that Jacob was horrible.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:38 am

Anna sighed. "What now? I'm not going to wait 'til they try and kidnap us again!"
Mitchell rolled his eyes. "Sarcasum." Jacob nodded again, still grinning. "I know." Mitchell turned to Cory. "Get him to SHUT UP, will you?" He snapped. They were like siblings, geesh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]   Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 4 () Be Free () [PRP for Me and Branch!]
Page 11 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next