RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:27 am

"See you!" Derek bounded away into the bushes, and changed back quickly. He looked much different now, he looked about 12, and had shaggy dark brown hair much like his wolf fur, and the same eyes. His parents were going to be pretty ticked if they found out he had been sneaking out. Again. He hopped over the backyard fence and snuck in the sliding glass door. Feeling pleased, he walked in, closing it quietly behind him and then slamming into his younger sister, who had wide eyes. "Were you out again, Derek?" She asked, looking completely innocent.
"No, I was looking for flowers in the backyard for you again," He replied, feeling terrible for lying. She nodded, shrugging, yawned, and Derek carried her back up to her room quietly.
~~~
Kayran slept soundly on the couch, and then blinked awake sleepily. She looked at the clock, only a half an hour before she had to leave. She got up, stretching.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:16 am

Derian yawned and turned back. He had pretty much the same hairstyle has Derek, but a dirty-blondish color. His eyes were a light blue. He was 12 too. Derian snuck into his yard and slide inside as quickly as possible. HIs parents were still sleeping. Lazy bums. He figured his older brother was already doing something around the town, so he changed and plopped down on the couch to watch T.V. The news was on, and it was telling about an amazing amount of wolves being seen.
Winter tiptoed into her room and changed at the speed of light, her specialty. She walked out of her room and checked her laptop for emails, and grabbed her phone to call Kayran.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:37 am

Kayran was changing, and nearly knocked off her lamp as she was startled by the phone call noise, She picked up, and sat down. "'Yello."
~~~
Derek saw the news and sighed. THey would have to be more careful.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:10 pm

Winter smiled. "Hey. How are you? I feel like a weirdy. I wonder if we can change into more animals."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:11 pm

"I'm fine. Freaked out, but fine." Kayran smiled as if Winter could see her. She sat on her bed. "Hmm.. Interesting thought. I'll ask Derian."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:42 pm

Winter chuckled. "Why not Derek? Derian is too nice." She said. She sat on her couch again and stared out the window. "I mean...." She trailed off. "Drama is not my thing." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Kayran made a face at the phone. "He has self-control, is what I think." She countered. "And I don't like Derek in the least bit." She glanced at the clock. "Anyways, its time to go." She hung up and walked over to Winter's backyard.
~~~
Derek left a note for his parents, and changed in the forest, and bounded toward camp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Winter sighed and clicked her phone shut. She left a note in case for her parents, and headed outside. She grinned at Kayran and turned to her wolf form, and easily bounded over the fences.
Derian changed to his form outside, and caught up to Derek quickly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:56 pm

Kayran left a message for her parents, and changed quickly, bounding with Winter. She soon smelled the camp, and sped ahead, nearly crashing into Derian.
Derek grinned at Derian as Kayran tried to slow down but tumbled over him. He couldn't hold his smirk, and snickered quietly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Winter laughed to herself. "Geez, Kayran." She said and helped her friend up.
Derian nearly howled when Kayran bowled into him. He stood up and shook his fur and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Kayran wanted to melt right into the ground and never have to face those boys ever again, but she stayed there. "Sorry, I.. I couldn't slow down and.." She mumbled, stumbling over her words and trailing off.
Derek looked at Kayran, but didn't say anything, afraid if he did Derian might attack him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Winter rolled her eyes. "No one cares. C'mon." She said and grinned at Kayran.
Derian blinked and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Kayran got up and looked at the boys. "So, what were you guys saying about helping us change back and forth?" She mumbled, confidence returning.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Derian cleared his throat. "Me and Derek are trying to find away to change back and wolf whenever we want. You see, if we all change at the same time, we'll be caught by normal humans. Every single one of us. So we need seprate times to change." He explained.
Winter nodded, understanding. "But how in earth can we do that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:09 pm

"Yeaah, how would we do that? " Kayran inquired.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Derian shrugged. "Dunno." He said thruthfully. He looked at Derek.
Winter blinked. "Then why try? I mean, we could easily fight off any humans, what else would be threatening us?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Derek looked at Winter, Kayran, and Derian serious. "We don't want to hurt the humans in anyway, though, Winter. If we do, we might alert more people then just a few humans. Police, the whole government could get involved. And also other packs," He added.
"Other.. packs?" Kayran asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Winter shrugged. "Still. There ought to be something worse lurking here, right? We can easily hide from humans..." She started.

(IS HINTING IN CASE WE NEED ANY EXTRA ACTION)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Derek looked at Derian. He didn't really want to tell the girls what other possible outcomes there was for werewolves of their age, so he shrugged. "Still, we need to be careful." He said, and looked at them all. "We need to agree on timeframes to meet everyday. You guys have to learn aslot."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:19 pm

Winter held back a smart remark, but sighed and nodded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:20 pm

"How about the time we met today?" Kayran suggested. "I don't think my parents'll mind, in fact, I bet they'd be THRILLED to see me outside more." She said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Winter snickered. "Pfft. My brother always shoves me outside. So that won't be a problem." She scoffed. Her parent worked early in the morning 'till late at night. So she had plenty of time.
Derian nodded. "Works for me." He agreed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Derek nodded, though the late at night thing didn't exactly work for him. "Perfect, then we'll meet everyday at 7 o' clock sharp. What about the changing times, Derian?" He said.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:26 pm

Drian shrugged. "Hm. Same time, midnight, since we can't change any other time." He said.
Winter gave them a curt nod. "Never seen you in person, so we'll be waiting." She said and trotted off.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:28 pm

"Alright," Derek agreed, feeling his stomach flip. Oh, he was dead for sure. He was nearly caught last night, and then again tonight. Geez. "Also, we could all meet in person today too. How about we meet at the Smoothie Shack at noon?" Derek suggested.
"Fine.." Kayran said, mentally going over her schedule. "I'm free then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next