RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-

Go down 
+3
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

-  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:01 pm

I looked at the she-wolf and raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean, who am I?" I asked lightly, my voice deadly calm, "My name is Garnette, and I belong to this pack. I should ask the same to you." I looked at the wolf a bit amused, she was no bigger than me, and as far as I knew, she didn't have powers. I still had mine, a force to reakoned with, for certain. Swiping my paw along the barren ground, I cocked my head to the side and looked at the she-wolf's bared teeth, "Are you going to attack? Or Calm down enough to explain to me if you belong to this pack also?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:07 pm

((Oh, oops, I forgot she was already in the pack. xD))

Toska blinked a few times. In her surprise at Garnette's sudden appearence, she hadn't realized who it was. "Oh, sorry Garnette, you just...surprised me...that's all." She grumbled, sitting down again and trying to hide her embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 pm

((hey can i just delet 3 forms and use Fang's form? i mean rp with Fang?))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:04 pm

((G2G))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:03 pm

I shook my head lightly and realized that it was Toska, all bent up, the she-wolf had looked entirely different. Smirking lightly at her, and shook my head lightly again and replied, "No Bite marks, no foul." Padding over, I set myself down beside the rock she was perched on and looked up at her, "No need to be embarrassed, you did what I would've done if I hadn't reconized a wolf on my territory, or rather, my pack's territory." She, not to mention, any wolf, knew my history, nor my nasty powers. The smoke wasn't much of a big secret, but the mind control, that was horrific. I blinked and an image of my brother sprawled out in front of me, his eyes pleading after I had left his body. The day I had figured out my second power, the only wolf in my ansestry to have two powerful powers, also, the day my brother, Jasper, died. When I opened my eyes again, I had to compose my careful mask again and try to not let the pain rip through me like fire again.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:15 am

Riku quickly bore of the hunting because, let's face it, he really didn't neeed to hunt. He turned into shadow mode and crept back into camp. Garnette had arrived back into Dark Pack, and he smirked at the little arguement between her and Toska from his den. He then transformed back into regular mode and drew his straight face. Riku looked at Garnette again. He admirred the way the piercing amber eyes appeared in her black fur. He could just imagi- "STOP IT RIGHT THERE!" He thought to himself. "Why would I be admiring Garnette? What make me think I like her?! She probably has bad eyesight, she may be a bit much on explaining things, she barely speaks to me! And I don't speak to her... I should though if I'm interested, right? That's the right thing to do, RIGHT?!" He thought, all while making facial movements and moving his paws.

((Wow, I am starting to seem strange even to me!))

Last edited by Halloween, Suburbia Style on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:07 pm

OOC//; Sub, it's Garnette not Granite. Don't worry, simple mistake.

I noticed a flicker of movement in my periphial vision and my head turned slightly to adknowledge the other wolf until I realized it was Riku. Personally, I thought our Alpha was a bit odd at some points, consitering right at that moment he was making odd movements with his paws and his muzzle expressions were very, eclectic. None the less, he was my alpha, so I respected him. Turning slightly to Toska, I smiled as best as I could and stated, "Riku is back."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:26 pm

((I'm Second hand. DOn't worry, simple mistake. XD))

Riku realized what he was doing and suddenly stopped his movements. He must have looked so much like a fool. His eyes widened when he figured the rest of the pack, what little there were, must have seen him. He half-smiled, embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:33 pm

OOC//; -sticks tongue out- -shoves Sub- Hmph. xD I'm so immature.

I looked turned away from Toska, she wasn't replying much. Even a wolf like me, that was silent most of the time wanted a bit of interation. Sighing, I nodded my head in a good-bye gesture to the she-wolf on the rock before walking slowly over to the Second in Command's den. Pokeing my head around the corner, I tried to smile as best as I could at Riku. "May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:52 pm

"Uhm, yeah," Riku said faintly. When he spoke, his voice was very low, sounding breatless, yet clear. He was about signale Granette where to sit, but thought that she would just get comfortable anywhere. "What do you want?" He asked, straight foward.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:01 pm

I padded into his den softly, almost with no sound. Positioning myself beside the entrance, I was about to ask him if he was alright, but then his breathless voice before transformed into a hard straightforward one that I had never heard before. Clearing my throat, I looked at him and set my jaw before stating, "You aren't okay." It wasn't a question, I knew something was wrong, something was wrong with this entire pack, and the ones surrounding it. Looking at Riku, I tried to gauge a reaction from my statement.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:39 pm

"That doesn't answer my question, what do you want?" Riku asked again, his regular voice this time. He didn't know what came over him when his voice changed, however, he ignored it. He stretched all his legs and rolled his neck.

((SORRY!))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:49 pm

I frowned at him and shook my head, "My origional question was if you were alright." I barely noticed that his voice was back to normal because he seemed on pins and needles. Sighing, I looked at the deputy and tried to push the overwhelming sense that he reminded me of someone, because I knew who that someone was. I didn't want the pain to come up and drown me again, Riku reminded me of my brother.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:56 pm

Riku sighed and looked at the ground. "Yeah, I'm fine," He answered. Then, he thought he should be atleast a bit respectful. "How are you?" Riku asked.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:29 pm

((Im bored. Can I rp? I have corrected my form. Or do I need to add more to fangs form?))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:48 am

I watched him sit down before finally sitting down myself, beside the entrance. Sighing, I nodded, "I'm fine... Listen, Riku, is there something the Alphas aren't telling us about the other packs? I'm concerned for all our well beings. I have this strange sense of danger." I shook my head, "I don't mean to worry you, or act like I don't trust our leaders. It's just disconcerning." Rubbing my head with my paw, I thought about how my brother and I were the only case of two wolves being born at once. We had been twins, his coat had been black too, his eyes had just been a stormy grey. The pain was still fresh, I couldn't believe that he had just, dissapeared. Curling my tail around myself involuntarily, I sighed again and tried to push the meloncholic thoughts from my fuzzy brain.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Riku sighed. He looked into Garnette's eyes and asked, "Do you REALLY wanna know?" Not waiting for the obvious nod. "Here's what's happening; our pack, Darkpack, wants to rule the other two pack, Cloudpack and Earthpack after the moon bonded with the sun. Since we usually have shadow and fire powers, Alpha Conin and Moonfeather are rumored to be believe to start the fight. No one knows, not even me, unfortunately. That's all I know, but the Alpha's aren't talking about it," Riku explained. He sighed again and asked, "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-   -  Power of the Earth  - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Power of the Earth - -Part 1- -Semi-Elite!-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2