RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Robin let the robin's drop of of his hand. Anna flew over to Lauren.
"I am not a traitor," Anna said, chirping. Her voice must've sounded odd. Robin watched with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:35 pm

Lauren, wanting to shoo her away, but her arms were tied glared. "Yes, you are. Why scream and shove Grant when I decided to like him? were you just made because you were jeolous, or didn't want me dating him, because you still liked him, but already have a boyfriend, that is evil. Anna, I let you date a bad guy once. I'm not gonna accept it again." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:36 pm

"You don't even like Grant!" Anna chirped angrily. Lauren was making her mad.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 pm

Lauren smirked. "Some people change Anna." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:41 pm

((If I ever get a camera, I'ma make a video of Anna's bird voice. xDD))

"I bet you don't like him. You 'CHANGED' right when you were mad at me." Anna huffed. She started pecking the ropes on Grant and Lauren, so they were loose enough to get out of. "I don't need this," She muttered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Lauren got up, and grabbed Anna. She threw her out the window. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Anna squeaked as she was thrown out the window, and landed in the dirt. "So much for friends," She sighed, and changed back into herself. She layed like that for a while. She didn't really care anymore.

Jay followed Anna, changed into human form,. and sat down next to her. "It'll be okay.."

"NO IT WON'T. I LIKE YOU AND GRANT AND LAUREN HATES ME! IS THAT OKAY?!" Anna shouted.
Jay was pretty much silent after that. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:46 pm

Lauren glared at Robin and left. Grant followed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:49 pm

"I don't really care anymore if Robin kidnaps me. I don't really have anything now, except you." Anna leaned her head on Jay, and her closed his eyes, tired.
Anna fell asleep, and Jay flinched when Anna talked in her sleep. "Grant.." She muttered mostly, and occasionally 'Jay,' and 'Lauren!' came up to.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Lauren transported back to the room. Her sister started to freak. "Are you two okay?" She asked. Lauren went passed her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Later on, Anna woke up, and Jay took her back to his house.
Anna sat on the couch, staring at the ceiling. Jay sat next to her, sighing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Lauren sat down, her head in her arms.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:58 pm

"What's wrong, Jay?" Anna asked in a dull voice.
Jay shook his head, "Nothing, you just sleeptalk is all.."
Anna looked alarmed. "Oh, great.." Anna said. "Look, I'm sorry for whatever I said." Jay nodded.
"I know." Anna went back to putting her head in her arms.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:00 pm

(I'm gonna just rp in the new PRP for a bit.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:00 pm

((kk))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Annabelle really wanted to fix this, but there really didn't seem a way TO fix it. She felt selfish, just as Grant had said, she felt that she only cared for herself. She wrote a note to Lauren and Grant.

Dear Lauren and Grant,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. For being selfish, and only thinking about myself. I understand why you'll probably never talk to me or want anything to do with me. I'm happy about you guys dating, I just want you to know.. I'll miss you. And, for my final sorry..
I'm sorry I ruined this friendship.

-Annabelle Marie

She zapped it to Lauren and Grant, and layed on the couch, watching TV. Jay watched her calmly, she didn't look like she was crying or was going to. She looked sorry, deeply, and truely sorry.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:51 pm

((Hey, Vixxy Wixxy, do you wanna revive this at all? If your busy though, its fine. =) ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 pm

Annabelle stared blankly at the television, feeling numb and cold inside. Hopefully, hopefully Lauren and Grant would get the note and at least forgive her. She had screwed up big time, she knew and admitted it. She didn't expect them to like her any more, or to talk to her at all, but she wanted them to know she didn't care for herself all the time. She cared about them completely and totally, and was going to miss them forever.
~~~
Jay watched her intently, his or her expression never changing. He didn't even smile as his beautiful little cat came strolling up and rubbed against both Anna and Jay's legs. "It's going to be okay, I promise," Jay started, but was cut off by Anna.
"You think it's going to be okay? I've screwed up, big time, and it's never going to be okay. She threw me out of window, for crying out loud. Okay? I really don't think so."
"You guys are best friend, your there for each other, even when you do fight, Anna. You would risk your life for them both, and you know it. They would too." Jay replied.
"I highly doubt that, maybe before, but not now." Anna said, still staring at the television, watching the flickering screen with no feeling whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:33 pm

(xD I think we need a new PRP. Same plot, but not this style. I'll go make it. ^^ THis has died. *greif* xDD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:36 pm

(( Aww.. ='( I'ma gonna miss Grant, Anna, Lauren and Jay. They all PWN. xDD Bye bye Agent Powers!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12