RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Anna started bouncing around madly, wildly. She was a wreck. "I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! TAKE THE SPELL AWAY! PLEASE!!" She cried. "JUST TAKE IT AWAY!" She cried out. Seeing Grant grin evilly, it was wrecking her inside. It was killing her emotionally. ((Dramtic Anna.)) xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Alwein smiled. "that'll be up to Jay." He told Anna.

Lauren looked at Alwein. "Why?" She whispered. She felt horrible.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Jay smiled. "Nah, I don't think so. It's good having Grant on our side, I mean, he can tell us everything about the agents.." He trailed off, smiling evilly.

Anna was crying, she was in hysterics. She stared at Grant hopelessly. "Don't do anything Grant, your not bad, your good!" She sounded like she was trying to convince herself as well.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:49 pm

(Did you like the twist I gave you? If so, START IT NAO! xD)

Lauren glared at Jay. "How about you crush on someone else then?" She growled. "Don't her feelings!"

Grant made a face at Anna. "No. I'm evil. Idiot." He retorted.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:51 pm

"I do have a crush on someone else," Jay said without thinking. "You." He said to Lauren.

Anna looked at him. "No," She replied. "Your not. You lovED me and you weren't evil. You WERE good."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:53 pm

Lauren blinked. "I didn't mean it that way, stupid!" She said, blushing faintly.

(AH! NAUGHTY LAUREN!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:54 pm

Jay raised an eyebrow at her. "I saw you blush," Jay pointed out, smiling.

Anna looked at Grant. "I'm not an idiot, by the way," She added, trying not to sniffle.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:57 pm

Lauren growled, and turned her attention to Grant. 'Remember me, Doofus?" She snickered.

Grant shrugged. "No." He siad balndly.

Lauren blinked. "A forgetting Power!" She murmered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:58 pm

"Don't call him that," Anna said quietly. Even though Grant was being a little rude, she didn't want Lauren insulting him.
"Wait? Forgetting power, that's why he doesn't remember us, right?" Anna said. She looked at Grant. "You don't remember me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Lauren nodded.

Grant shrugged. "No. Why?" He said.

Lauren shook her head. "What a Dork." She sighed, and gave both Alwein and Jay glares. "Why keep us here if your both crushing on each of us? Then just stand around?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Anna narrowed her eyes. "Cause you were good, and you were my boyfriend, thats why!" She snapped, and turned to Jay and Alwein.
"Take the spell off him! Don't make him like that, please, I'll do anything." She begged.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Lauren nodded. "I will too! Do you think I can stand looking at them like that?" She asked.

Alwein shrugged. "It's okay with me. If you do ANYTHING." He said, grinning.

Lauren shivered at his grin.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:08 pm

Jay nodded. "If you do anything." He agreed.

Anna nodded, "I will! Just take the spell of first, I promise." Anna said, the truth shown in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Lauren nodded. "Deal." She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:11 pm

((Alwein is gonna make up what they have to do, 'cause Jay is bad at that kinda thing. xDD))

Jay nodded, and took the spell off Grant.

Anna smiled, sighed, and was realived. She was also scared about what she was gonna have to do.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:14 pm

(I dunno. Make the girls -cough- Kiss -hack- Them? -choke-)

Alwein smirked at Grant. Alwein snapped his fingers, and Anna's boyfriend disappeared.

Lauren watched Alwein. and Jay. "Now you guys make me want to puke." She said, looking them over.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:15 pm

"WHERE'D YOU MAKE GRANT GO?" Anna demanded, trying to jump at Alwein, but she was tied.

Jay smiled. "Now, they have to do anything we say, right, Alwein?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Alwein nodded. "Well, fist thing fist." He snapped at Anna, "is for you to shut up about that boy."

Lauren rolled her eyes. "I thought Jay was the boss here!" She mocked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Anna's eyes narrowed, "His name. Is Grant. Not. That. Boy." Anna said, snarling, shaking.

Jay nodded. "I am." He said through his teeth, glaring at Alwein.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Lauren smirked. "Ha. Thought so." She grinned at Alwein. "Okay. so we made that deal for nothing?" she said.

Alwein ignored the stares. "According to me, he is, Anna."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:25 pm

"He is not. His name is Grant. GOT IT?" Anna asked, looking mad.

Jay looked at Alwein. "I'm in charge? You got that?" He snapped.

This was gonna get good.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Alwein nodded. "Fine." He said causully.

Lauren raised an eyebrow. "Wow. Why is he that agreeable around you?" she commented to Jay.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:29 pm

"'Cause he knows what I can do. He's afraid." Jay said, loudly, he wanted to irritate Alwein further.

Anna growled. "GOT IT ALWEIN? I"MA KILL YOU IF YOU DON"T RESPOND TO ME!" Anna shouted.

((Don't make Alwein talk to Anna, make him get mad aand all in Jay's face. I gotta cool plan. xDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:33 pm

Alwein stood up. "Heard ya Anna." She said. "Jay, I know your trying to irrtate me." He said. "Well, I'm hungery. See ya later." Alwein said, smiling at Jay, and transported away.

Lauren watched him go. "Now what? Just sit here and stay bored for eterity?" She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Anna growled. Jay untied them both, and Anna cocked an eyebrow. "Why the sudden kindness?" She asked

Jay smiled. "Because you two can go kick Alwein's butt if you want," He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)   Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Powers 2 -- Remarkable relationships (PRP for me and Branch.)
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: