RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}

Go down 
+9
Blank's Toucan
Rebecca
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
kieran c:
Jay
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:44 pm

((Ooh, cool name Runa. =D))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:18 pm

(Ice and Mist are both accepted! I'll add you now.)

Fell's eyes looked back up at Frost, with his head stil down in the eating postition. "Go for it." he gruffed, indifferent at this point who led patrols this dawn. He just wanted to eat. After a brief moment of awkward silence his stomach growled and he looked back down, digging into his squirrel.

Fox turned suddenly to find the cats of his tribe awakening from their relaxed slumber. He nodded to his brother in acknowledgement, not hearing the comment he had made just a minute ago. He nodded to Frost, too, who looked a little agitated.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:11 pm

Rose yawned and stretched. She slipped out of the nest and walked steadily up to the fresh kill pile. Shhe smiled. 'Hey Frost. In a bad mood today?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:42 pm

Frost glanced at the small calico she-cat padding up. "I hate being able to hear so many things. As in things that wake me up early." he replied grumpily, his sensitive hearing catching the sound of a butterfly's wingbeat. His eyes soon found it, hovering over a tiny flower outside of the cave. He closed his eyes, sighing. Why can't I just appreciate everything like the others do--bluntly? Why do I have to analyze everything? Why can't I just turn away from it for once? "I'm going on a patrol. Want to come with?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:22 pm

(talking to Rose?)

Rose smiled. "To bad. She chuckled. "Sure, I'll be glad too." She anwered.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:29 pm

((Ya.))

"Eh. Pick some other cats, then." he meowed, licking a paw and drawing it over his ear as he sat up. "I'm lazy."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:43 pm

Rose nudged him. "Figures." She teased, and walked toward Fell.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:49 pm

Frost gazed after her, feeling warm and fuzzy inside. ((XD)) No matter what he did, he couldn't keep from admiring her soft calico pelt and her lilting voice.

((OOH LALA. But she likes Fox, right?... :twisted:))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:59 pm

(maybe..Maybe not!)

Rose walked up to Fell. "Wanna go on Patro, with me and Frost/" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:00 pm

((PATRO! XD))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:08 am

Fell blinked and looked over at Rose, then his eyes shifted over to Frost behind her and over in the distance. "Pfft." he sighed, and wiped his mouth. "Why not. But first I have to organize a hunting patrol." the brindle tom pointed out, and left for the member's den. Looking around, most cats were up, or getting up. "Okay, I need 3 cats for a hunting patrol. Ice, how about you lead. Bring Mist and Dew with you." he meowed loudly, intently waking the rest up. The sun was all the way in the sky now, hanging there and sheding it's bright warmth.

Fox leapt down from his boulder, still quiet, watching his brother wrecklessly organize things. After a moment he raised his eyebrow and shook his head, padding over to the Nursery. Along the way he brushed past Snow. "And how are your lovely daughters doing?" he turned back to parden his mistake.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:17 am

Rose smiled. "Alright. "Come meet us by the fresh kill" She caled, and padded back to frost. "Fell is coming. I thnk' that'd be enough." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:20 am

"Unh." Frost returned. "If you ask me, he'll sit back while we do all the work. And then he takes credit." The white tom shook out his pelt his scraped his claws against the rock. "He'd better hurry up."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:34 am

Roose nudged him. "Fell isn't like that, Frost. You've got your ears straight, get you mind stragiight now. "She corrected.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:38 am

Frost rolled his eyes, but inside he laughed.

((OMG I'M THE BEST POSTER AREN'T I?!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:46 am

Fell, impatient while the hunting patrol cleaned themselves and gathered, trotted back over to Frost and Rose. "Lets get going," he meowed, and sweeped his long tail up, sending a little dust scattering to the air. Suddenly he realised that the ground would be wet and cool, from the melting frost- he did not like his pads wet for the life of him. With a irritated expression, he plodded on, shaking drops from his hinds every so often.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:49 am

Frost snickered at Fell's annoyance and followed behind him, senses alert for intruders.

((I'm just on a roll today...))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:39 pm

(I'm going to start Ice... Anyone that has a free character can RP, If they want.)

Ice stretched her back out, the member den was crowded usually, but it seemed as she had woken up too late today. Yawning, Ice unfurled her wings and shook them out. The sun glanced off the white in her pelt and the melting snow and almost blinded her. Shaking her fur out, she half-way folded in her wings and looked around the camp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Rose flicked her ears in amusment. "Pfft. Males.'' She muttered and walked on.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:28 pm

(Time for a little launguage tweak. PLZ! NO ONE knows what she's saying. XD)

Mist snorted, cantering along with a downward head to avoid upturned roots.
The pastel queen grunted under her breath as a thorn pierced her paw.

"Clan d'étoile de malédiction pour m'amener ici…"
She spat, growling.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Frost froze, hearing a stream of strange sounding words from the cave. "What the--?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:05 pm

(Okay, Ice and Mist, check....I think the last page, number 4, because Fell gave both of them orders :])

Fell sniffed around the premesis of a group of ferns, thick and tall and in a random patch far off from the camp. He looked back to see if the other two followed close behind him, and appeared they did not. Frost was off staring and twitching his ears, confused about some foreign sound closer to camp. Rose was doing somthing else on the other side of him somwhere. After another shifty glance, he took a few steps into the ferns and dissapeared. Looking around through the ferns, he found his old nest, rounded out and large enough for his future plans.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:08 pm

((OMG IS HE SERIOUSLY GONNA JUST SLEEP?

Or is he going to follow the plot? XD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Rose heard fell doing something. Curious, she looked around. "Wher'd he go?" She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:59 pm

(Yeah it is.)

Hawk twitched his tail as his eyes opened. He yawned quietly and stood up. It looked as if he had been the only one still asleep. He shook his head, and padded across the hard, earthen ground. Hawk saw Ice staring out across the camp. He shook his head again, and tried to get the image of her out of his mind. His stomach growled, ready for the next meal.

(What's the camp like? Is it in a cave? Or out in the open?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}   ::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::The Tribe of Aurora Waves. B O O K I {these skys see no end...}
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next