RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:53 am

SagePath smiled. He had been up since dawn, sorting herbs. It sounded like most of the clan was awake, Shadowstar last to arrive.
The blind Medicine Cat stretched, and then padded out to the rest of the camp.
"Seems like someone's awfully happy today, Shadowstar. Why the exitment?" SagePath chimed, approaching SnakeClan's leader.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:07 pm

Amberheart ruffled her pelt. Today wasn't that cheerful. She blinked at the thought. She heard her stomach grumble as she approached the half-stocked fresh kill pile. She sighed and picked at a old mouse. She took a bit and licked her lips. She wished there was someone else awake.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Rushtail seemed as if something had occurred to him, and swished his tail as he padded over to Sagepath. The russet tom said to the black-and-white warrior, "You can go on the dawn patrol, too." With a dip of his head in acknowledging emotion, Rushtail curled up in his den silently. His long fur ruffled for a moment, and then he was still.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Shadowstar looked at Sagepath. "Well, it just occured to me that today was a nice day for some hunting, considering the few times I go out," He explained.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:35 pm

SagePath nodded to Rushtail, but then turned his attention to their commander.
"Hmm.. We'll.. I'm out for the Moors- we're low on GoldenRoot and BlackWeed- both grow between the Sand Hills and the Moors."
(XD I was just about to say their master. XXDD(
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:14 am

"That is- if you'd be wiling to join me."
SagePath aknowledged. "I'm doing some hunting on the way."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:07 pm

((But i thought you were my master, Blanks!))

"Of course, SagePath! We can start whenever you want!" ShadowStar said. He gave a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:04 am

(Either way.)

SagePath nodded and cantered out into the brush, scenting along the rustic trail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2