RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) Empty
PostSubject: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:49 pm

If you wished for something, what would it be?
In DuskClan, they say, "Don't lose the memory..."

There used to be a Clan far to the west of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan and ShadowClan. This small Clan was virtually unheard of, and lived in a dark forest just south of a mountain. This Clan was called DuskClan. But, why are there two Clans there, where there used to be only one? The story is only known by few, and I am one of those few.

Stonekit was one of the DuskClan cats who you could see and think he couldn't be more ordinary. However, not even his mother, whose name is unknown, knew how wrong those cats would be, who thought he was the same as everyone else. A white cat with a gray spot on his head and back was not often seen in DuskClan, but his fellow Clanmates ignored his pattern, as they had all been taught not to judge someone by what they looked like.

Stonekit grew into Stonepaw, and eventually Stonepelt, because his fur looked like the pattern that the rocks made against the snow on the mountain on the north border of DuskClan's territory. He was a respected warrior, so Stonepelt made friends with a lot of the warriors -- it would only help him on what he would do next.

During the night the very next leaf-bare, Stonepelt killed the deputy, Flamewing, and the leader, Nightstar, both of whom had been sick with greencough. Early in the morning, he left to hunt, so that when he returned, his Clanmates would think the blood on his paws was his prey's rather than the two highest-ranking cats in the Clan.

A new leader was to be elected that very day. Since the Clan was convinced that the leader and deputy had died of Greencough, they all chose Stonepelt to become Stonestar. The medicine cat, Leafheart, did not speak up, for she had received a prophecy that she had taken as a warning that Stonepelt would be a bad leader. But she didn't mention it, because if she had, Stonepelt was sure to kill her and accuse her of lying. Everyone had always liked him more, so they would agree with him, and her death would have been useless.

Eventually, Stonestar became hungry for more territory, and wanted to take over RiverClan. Half of the Clan was with him, but half of the Clan disagreed. Thus, the latter half rebelled, and DuskClan split into two: the first was EagleClan, named for their tendency to have long claws; and SnakeClan, because of their generally powerful fangs.

As for Stonestar, he had gone to RiverClan and challenged them alone after the Clan split, so he had lost all nine lives in the battle.

This is how EagleClan and SnakeClan came to be.

Rules:

1. You are a member of either EagleClan or SnakeClan, or a rogue. No exceptions.
2. Please use decent grammar, and at least two sentences for Personality.
3. All rules of RPC apply.
4. Before starting a major plot twist, discuss it with me.
5. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code. If you are the leader, you may do whatever you want (as long as you follow rule 4), but don't stretch it too much.
6. While we're on topic, no godmoding.
7. Please note: Your character is not required to have long claws/fangs! It is merely a trait that runs in most families, and is not mandatory.

Form:

Name-
Gender-
Appearance-
Personality-
Rank-
Clan-

EagleClan
~~
Leader: Dovestar (Kishu-Para-Runa)
A snow-white she-cat with sky-blue eyes and long, feathery fur. Like most members of EagleClan, her claws are especially long.
~~
Deputy: Amberheart (Vix)
A orange tabby with light black stripes. She has green eyes, and a fluffy tail. Her legs are swift and long.
~~
Medicine Cat: open
~~
Warriors:
Tigerblade (Delilah Nemidah)
A brown tabby tom with copper eyes and a white underbelly.
~~
Apprentices:
none
~~
Nursery (Queens & Kits)
none
~~
Elders:
none

------

SnakeClan
~~
Leader: open
~~
Deputy: Rushtail (Kishu-Para-Runa)
A short-tailed russet tom with white paws, muzzle and underbelly. His eyes are a light amber.
~~
Medicine Cat: Sagepath (Blank)
A black-and-white tom with gray eyes; probably blind.
~~
Warriors:
none
~~
Apprentices:
none
~~
Nursery (Queens & Kits)
none
~~
Elders:
none

---------

Name- Dovestar
Gender- Female
Appearance- A snow-white she-cat with sky-blue eyes and long, feathery fur. Like most members of EagleClan, her claws are especially long.
Personality- Dovestar is sweet and caring, always putting her Clan before herself. She is brave and faces up to anyone who insults her Clan. However, she can be rash, acting before thinking.
Rank- Leader
Clan- EagleClan

TERRITORY DESCRIPTIONS
-- for reference

EagleClan
EagleClan is the Clan that lives in the mountains north of SnakeClan's territory. Their camp is near the base of the mountain, on a gray stone cliff about twenty feet (about twenty tail-lengths) high. Each den is made of boulders that are placed so that they create small caves. Below the cliff is a shallow slope that goes on for about a hundred feet before reaching the base of the mountain, where the forest starts. The territory border is about two hundred feet further south. The northern territory border is about five hundred feet north of the camp, and the territory is rectangular, approximately seven hundred feet wide. Until the base of the mountain, where the pine forest begins, trees are sparse, and there is a lot of bracken where things such as birds and mice hide. Shrews are also included in the diet of this Clan. There is a small pond just about ten feet west of the camp, where cats can get something to drink.

SnakeClan
SnakeClan is in the place where DuskClan's territory was previously. The pine trees are close to each other and block out much of the sunlight; however, at sunrise and sunset, there is a bit more light than around sunhigh. The circular camp is surrounded by nettles, and the entrance is a bramble tunnel. Each den is made up of soft grasses and some brambles woven together, except the medicine cat den, which is in a hollow tree stump at the eastern end of the camp. SnakeClan's territory is smaller than EagleClan's, being about six hundred feet long and seven hundred feet wide, with the camp smack-dab in the middle; however, prey is more abundant, as there are more berries and bushes in which the prey hides. Available prey includes birds, mice, voles, squirrels and rabbits.[/size]

Last edited by Kishu-Para-Runa on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:15 am

Name- Tigerblade
Gender- Male
Appearance- ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) Tigerblade76426
Personality- Tigerblade is serious and has about no sense of humor. Despite this he's loyal to his Clan and would give his life to protect it. He is proud of his long fur and likes being respected by others.
Other- I hope the name's okay... Tigerclaw is a canon and Tigerstripe is too cliche. TigerBLADE however, is totally evil-sounding...
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:03 am

The name's fine. Accepted!
Oh yeah, forgot rank. What is it?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:04 am

Warrior, gotta be warrior, but Tigerblade hopes to be deputy and possibly leader someday. Trust me, he's not Tigerclaw :) ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:07 am

((No problem. He's now on the list.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:51 am

Name- Amberheart (xD if you didn't know, Amberstar's WARRIOR NAME)
Gender- female
Appearance- A orange tabby with light black stripes. She has green eyes, and a fluffy tail. Her legs are swift and long.
Personality- Mostly mysterious. Can be kind and loving, but also tough and firce. She has a short temper, but is a good loyal cat.
Rank- Deputy?
Clan- EagleClan
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:00 pm

Vix: Accepted! :D
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:47 am

(Yay!! Rp?)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:21 am

Name- ShadowStar
Gender- Male
Appearance-ShadowStar (Without the wings)
Personality-ShadowStar isn't power hungry, but likes a little more land sometimes. He loves nightime and usually plans and think then.
Rank- Leader
Clan- Snakeclan

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:26 am

((Sure.))

Dovestar looked up at the sky after exiting her nest. It only contained a few clouds; that was a good sign. When it rained, the camp got wet. She wondered when the deputy, Amberheart, would wake up; the patrols for the day would need to be organized. Dovestar yawned, checking around camp with her eyes. It was empty, except for her. She sighed...
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:29 am

Amberstar shifted and yawned. She sighed and scrambled out of her den and into the light. They're wern't many warriors around, so it was pretty hard to organize any kind of patrols. She quickly spotted Dovestar in the distance, and padded over to join her. She yawned and flicked her ears.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:20 pm

((Let me guess... you were just on JointClan.

Anyway, for now, let's just pretend there are a few more warriors. You can make up their names.))

"You should probably organize the patrols," Dovestar reminded Amberheart, noticing the deputy. "The warriors will be waking up soon, and they don't want to sit around all day." The white leader smiled slightly, swishing her tail dismissingly. With that, Dovestar returned to her den. She was thankful for her long fur; in the cold, she would be somewhat chilly without it. Her green eyes still showed drowsiness; she probably needed more rest.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 pm

(oops! xD I'm so use to that!)

Amberheart dipped her head and waited until the warrior woke up.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:39 am

Tigerblade was clearly awake. His copper eyes were staring at the den entrance, and he was perfectly still... like a stone. But he wasn't dead. He was concentrating on his morning mind-stretch... and he got up. "Good morning Amberheart..."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:32 am

Amberheart nodded at Tigerblade. "Good morning." She replied. "Your on Border patrol with Gorsepaw, Heathertail, and Fernfeather." She said.

(Made up names. )
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Name- SagePath
Gender- Male
Appearance-
Sort of like this.
http://pastseeker.deviantart.com/art/One-Blind-Cat-48326574
A black, slender tom with foggy grey eyes. His pelt has white splotches in it, and his feet are white.
Personality- A kind, gentle soul. SagePath always trusts before mistrusting, and tries to keep his word. Sometimes he gets a bit clummsy, but is always apologetic.
Rank- Med. Cat
Clan- SnakeClan
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Tigerblade grunted agreeably and sat by the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:25 pm

((SagePath is Accepted!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:32 pm

(Did I mention he's blind? XD Aren't all my cats... am I right? LOL but he's still realy good with herbs. ANYONE RP?)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:59 pm

((Well, there is no one else in SnakeClan... :( ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:47 pm

(Make one. :3 XD Make their deputy!)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:55 pm

((Okay. I love this guy, so I'll use him....

Name- Rushtail
Gender- Male
Appearance- A russet tom with white paws, muzzle and underbelly. His eyes are a light amber.
Personality- Rushtail is (almost irritatingly) serious and witty, often reacting to questions with his own. He only jokes around inside his head, and never anywhere else. He can be quick to judge others, although he is patient. Rushtail isn't friendly, but not unfriendly either.
Rank- Deputy
Clan- SnakeClan

))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:00 pm

(KISHU HAS TO ACCEPT YOU! XDXDXDXDD You start.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Rushtail yawned, hidden under the shadows of the trees. He thought carefully about the dawn patrol. Um.... Reedtail, Harestep, Skypaw, Amberclaw, and... Snoweyes. [[Made-up]] The tom began to wander to the warriors' den to let the mentioned Clan members know. "Reedtail. Harestep. Amberclaw. You're on the dawn patrol. Harestep, take Skypaw with you." With a nod, Rushtail stepped out of the den, scenting the air to make sure there was no sign of sickness.....
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Shadowstar Yawned as he exited his den. "Good morning, Snakeclan!" He said normally. He jumped over to Rushtail. "Good morning Rushtail!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)   ** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** DuskClan -- "Don't lose the memory" ** (I added rank and Clan to the form! Forgot it again! ><)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next