RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD

Go down 
+4
❝ lauren ❞
Mistyy
kieran c:
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
8 posters

Well, is this game fun or what?! :D
HECK YES BROTHER!
Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_vote_lcap29%Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Go die in a whole, you worthless, stupid game starter.
Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_vote_lcap14%Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
It looks like fun, but I don't see any rant topics I'd be good at...
Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_vote_lcap7%Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
It looks like poop, but maybe I'll try it.
Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_vote_lcap7%Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Oooh! Poll! CLICKYCLICKYCLICKY!!! 8D
Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_vote_lcap29%Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Oh. A poll. *clicks go-back-one-page button*
 7% [ 1 ]
Okay, you know what, Socky? I thought you were weird before, but now...? I'M OUTTA HERE!
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD Empty
PostSubject: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:04 am

Teh Official RPC Rant-a-Thon!

Here is how it works! You rant about something (don't be all whiney or harsh to anyone in specific!) for at least a small paragraph, then give the next person something to rant about.

e.g., or i.e.:

Jelly Bob: I HATE EMOTICONS. They're always moving and blinking when I'm trying to POST A DARN TOPIC! They're doing it RIGHT NOW! Sometimes I wish we just stuck to using the semicolon and right parentheses when we were happy. It was SO MUCH SIMPLER THEN! I HATE RPC'S SMILIES! :x You can rant about nagging parents.
Bob Yllej: I AM SICK OF NAGGING PARENTS. They can't leave me alone! It seems like they can't go a day without telling me to pick up my laundry, did you put it away?, you're so lazy, your room is a mess, you look filthy, I'm not letting you go anywhere with clothes that look like you slept in them, AND SO ON. IT DRIVES. ME. NUTS! You can rant about the stereotype of nerds.

...And so on. :3

SO, I'll just give a rant topic now. The first poster writes a little paragraph about it, then passes a different topic to someone else.

FIRST POSTER! You're rant topic IS:

The injustice when people hate on cats and say dogs hate cats.

(personally, that drives me INSANE! Some of my closest friends think that too! I WILL PUNCH THEM! XD)

List of topic ranted of/not available for use: (we don't want the same one twice, now, do we?)
-People hating on cats and saying dogs hate cats. (my dogs and cat get along fine, too! :| )
-Nagging Parents.
-The stereotype of nerds.
-Slow computers.
-The cold.
-Dog fighting.
-How the media corrupts/ruins lives.
-Squiby frustration.
-How bands change their music to suit what the charts want and how annoying it is.
-Whiney kids in restaurants and other places.
-REALLY REALLY REALLY bad books.
-Good TV shows getting canceled.
-Girls wearing barely any clothes and flirting anonymously with guys.
-Bitter coffee.

Last edited by Socky on Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:20 am

I HATE THAT. xDD I hate it when people hate on cats, I love them! And dogs and cats CAN TO get along just fine. I think it is unjustice, I mean, my cat and dog get along just FINE! The next person can rant about slow computers.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:16 pm

UGH! I hate it when my computer is SO SLOW! Which is ALL THE TIME!!!! It takes SO long just to load a SIMPLE LITTLE PAGE! And when I try to click on a link, it's HORRIBLE! Or trying to write something to talk with people, on something like Facebook or here! It take SO long for it to show ONE LITTLE LETTER! Why is it so bad! I HATE THIS JUNK!

That was easy, I hate slow comps!

Next rants about... Horibble singers.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:20 pm

I HATE HORRIBLE SINGERS! There voices are so high-pitched and squeaky, it makes me deaf! They can't even sing Do Ray Mi Fa So La Ti Do Right!

xD Rant about....Coldness
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:20 pm

(Vix,you need to post a rant topic.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:21 pm

(Did. xD)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Ugggh, I HATE THE COLD! Everyone knows snow, but how can you enjoy it when you're out for an hour and then your sweatpants are soaked and then eventually freeze solid? How much time and money is invested in keeping us WARM? UGHGGGH! XD

The next person can rant about... dog fighting (like where they put them in cages and they kill each other T.T)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Totally ridiculous. I hate dog fighting. Those poor dogs! Sure, some are built for fighting. But that does'nt mean they should! What sick jerks.

Next, please rant about how much the media currupts/ruins lives. That really annoys the snot out of me!
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 pm

I HATE DOG FIGHTING! I WILL RIP DOG FIGHTERS' ENTRAILS OUT AND BURN THEM TO ASHES! I love dogs. How would those filthy idiots like it if dogs put them in cages and forced them to fight each other for money?! And then on Animal Cops they always deny it, the buttheads! XD They'll be like, "Oh, those aren't my dogs. No, I've like never seen them in my life. AND THE DOGS ARE CHAINED UP IN THEIR BACKYARDS. I mean REALLY!

Next person can rant about Squiby frustration.

Ooops, sors! :sors:

The media always has to ruin EVERY LITTLE THING! Not to mention that they always side with democrats. Obama is their life-giver and they're like his little pet! IT'S SICK! (sorry if I offended anyone. <:3)

Next person can rant about. Squiby. Frustration.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 2:31 pm

MAN. Squiby. When I got these two little guys in my siggy, I never made an account. So now I make one, and they don't show up on the account. Therefore recieving little clicks. PLEASE CLICKFORCLICK BY THE WAY! XD
And somtimes it's just an annoying site. XD

Next, rant about how bands are conforming to the new music and leaving their old ways, their unique music behind,in exchange to fit in with what 'everyone' wants.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:35 pm

GAR. NICKELBACK. I USED TO LOVE THEM TO DEATH, BUT NOW THEY'RE ALL BUBBLEGUMMY BON JOVI POP ROCK. IT SUCKS. -_-" Nickelback was my favorite band, more so than Skillet, but when Dark Horse came out and all the songs were all light and happy and stuff it made me mad. That's not what Nickelback used to have! THEY USED TO BE HARDCORE AWESOMENESS.

You can rant about whiney little kids in restaurants and other places.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:00 am

UGH! I can't stand little whiney kids, I was at a bookstore today looking at books and this Mom wouldn't control her three boys and they were all whining and saying things like, "I just pooted" and "Mooooommmy! I DON'T WANT THAT BOOK!" I thought I was going to have to duck-tape their little evil mouthes. xD

Next rant can be about... Bad Books, Like the ones you can't even get through the first word.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:54 am

Bad books. I will rip out their throats and feed them to the jackals.

I mean REALLY! I know we all have our separate interests and all, but WHY DO PEOPLE WHO ARE STINKY WRITERS FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE TO GO OFF AND WRITE A BOOK?! I'll TELL YOU WHY! 'Cause their parents and grandparents are always like, "Ohhhhhh, that's such a good STORY! You'll be the best author in the world when you grow up!" And then guess what. THEY THINK IT'S TRUE SO THEY START WRITING A TON OF STUPID STORIES. Spoiled little stinkypoo writers.

NEXT, rant about, hmm...uhhh...good TV shows getting canceled, like Invader Zim.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:21 pm

LIKE FRIENDS! I mean SERIOUSLY! I know producer and all them want tomake OTHER shows get more views, but SERIOUSKY! That';s a way to LOSE viewers! I LOVED Friends and than my mom was just like, "Hey, _____, they're canceling it" and I was like NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Seriuously, these are OUR FAVOURITE SHOWS! STUPID PEOPLES!

(Alley, I hate that, like seriously, I don't want to hear this light bubbly hip hop! I want to hear ROCK and DARK MUSIC! Seriously!!!)

Next rant topic; girls who wear barely any clothes and 'flirt' with random guys.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Man, those girls are just creepy! They think (where I live) less clothes=more guys, but that's, like, OPPOSITE! Girls do that at my church, too. It's disgusting.

Next, rant about...bitter coffee. :3
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:54 pm

(Guys, I don't mean just hardcore bands going to flitter fluff pop styles. I mean ANY band that was good for their first album, maybe even their second, but then start to sound the same as everyone else after a while. Like Fall out Boy, or Panic! Though I still love them both to DEATH. But FOB was a lot less considered alternative back with their first songs. They were original. But now all they make sounds like what everyone else is doing. You get what I'm saying?)

Bitter coffee is only tolerable when it's frozen or somthing, where it's not so bitter.
XD (And Misty, did you get your 'annoying girls' topic from my last video? XD I talked about the media and chicks like that. haha)

Otherwise it's YUCK XP

Rant about parents who are constantly asking you to get off the computer because they think your generation is lacking exercise or some other yada. xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Yes! Alley, this rant topic shall be mine! My parent's constantly tell me that I need to so something productive with my time and get off the computer. News for them, I am! I am RPing, which helps me write! Then when I tell them I am writing, they'll be 'Then why were you on FB?' 'Checking up on things.' xD

Next person rants about... Threads that die. xD

(COME ALIVE.... -does little dance thing around a fire-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:29 pm

*joins dance*

Yeah, like I'm so into a role-play, and then nobody replies and I feel like I'm the only person who cares!

The next rant shall be about... Those jerks who make you feel stupid by being mean... Shakefist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD   Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey. Guess what. I THOUGHT OF ANOTHER GAME, SAVE YOURSELFS! XD
Page 1 of 1