RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan. Empty
PostSubject: ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan.   ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:49 am

(This story is about the rp Jointclan, which is where me and Branch rp. I will tell from the start of part 2, to where we are in part 3.)

~Preface~

Mellowheart snickered and turned to her followers. "There is a camp over there." She whispered. "Remember.." She trotted toward the camp, grinning wickdly. MellowClan...MellowClan... Was her only thought. Her yellow pelt glistened as she heard mews. "Time for the evil to rise..." She murmered, as the entered the camp as a evil Loner......

Last edited by Rand-om Vix-om on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan.   ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:22 pm

The preface is rather short, but I like it so far. I could only see two things:

1. If you mean a loner, it's spelled "rogue." Rouge is a red color, pronounced "Rooj."

2. The C in "MellowClan," and any other Clan, should be capitalized.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan.   ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:34 pm

I know its short. =( I had to leave.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan.   ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:28 pm

That's all right. When it comes to the lengths of paragraphs, or even chapters, I don't care how long it is. Some people do, though.

I can't wait to see the next part!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan.   ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:31 pm

Yeah.. Good job Vixen!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan.   ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:41 pm

Thanks! Branch pretty much knows. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan.   ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Yup! xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan.   ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:46 pm

XD Anyway..Imma not able to do it now though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan.   ~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Jointclan~ A visit~The story of a evil rouge..and two cats that save the clan.
Page 1 of 1