RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:08 pm

Aaron nodded. "That was what I was wanting to do. I think there is a younger Powerhouse roaming the streets on Maui."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:12 pm

Tara nodded, "Okay, let's finish packing... maybe I might develop a power that could find more Powerhouses..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:16 pm

"That'd be nice. I can sense when one is near, but to find them I have to really pay attention to the Worldwide news." He said zipping up his bag.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:20 pm

Tara was puzzled, "Why the news? I don't get it..." She muttered her brow furrowing in thought.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:29 pm

"Because, If something supernatural or out of the ordinary happens there's a very high chance it's a Powerhouse." Aaron stated standing up.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:34 pm

"Oh." Tara muttered, she should've known that, it was obvious, "But what is it's not a powerhouse... something worse?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:36 pm

"That's why we don't go running to the scene right away." Aaron explained leaning up against the doorframe.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Tara shuttered, "So there are things out there... more powerful then powerhouses? Worse?" She asked, and then sat on the bed, shivering involuntarily.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:42 pm

"Erm- Yeah..." Aaron whispered walking over to the bed and sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:46 pm

Tara grinned and then hugged Aaron, "You know what? I love you, and I would hunt down every single last Powerhouse if I was with you the entire time."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Aaron smiled. "It'll be fun, hunting them all down. We'll be traveling a lot. Sometimes by normal human transportation and sometimes with our powers." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Tara grinned, "Cool, let's go." She got up and finished packing quickly and then murmured, "Normal human way this time 'round? We need to look as normal as possible if we're going to track a younger powerhouse, I can tell when people start to get worried someone is watching them."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:02 pm

"Yeah. First class too." Aaron said following her. "I forgot to mention, if you have a cell phone don't use it..."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Tara shook her head, "I've never owned a cell phone in my life. Remeber, Kidnapped as child, expiramented on.... Blah, blah, blah." She mumbled and got her suitcase, "First class is a bit flashy... if the Powerhouse is young, they will be looking for any excuse to advoid people that travel in luxery and act weird."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:19 pm

"You're right." Aaron whispered. "Buisness class it is."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:22 pm

Tara nodded and clapped her hands, "Fun! Also, we shouldn't use our powers much, the Powerhouse might be able to sense power useage."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:52 pm

"Right." Aaron agreed and opened up the front door.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Tara frowned, "Aren't you excited? I am!" She grinned and grabbed Wuthering Hieghts, stuffing it into her carry on with a laptop she had conveniently 'popped in', Tara walked out the front door and then said, "You know, we should get plane tickets quickly."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Aaron nodded. "I am, it's just- this Powerhouse is somewhat dangerous." He said shutting the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:14 pm

"Why is this one dangerous? What do you know that your not telling me?" Tara asked crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:16 pm

"Tara, She's a full Powerhouse. She posseses every power. Like my parents did, and I nearly do. At the young age she's in the powers are still out of control." Aaron whispered. "She could kill us if she wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Tara smirked, "I could kill her with one swipe, she's nothing special." She grinned, "Come on, let's go, she's young and stupid, It won't be hard to catch her, Aar."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Aaron shook his head and walked down the steps and onto the street.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Tara frowned and walked out after Aaron, "Sorry." She mumbled and then blinked, "I don't know what came over me."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:30 pm

"No. It's fine. I just don't want you hurt. Even though you can heal, there still are ways you can die." Aaron whispered a small smiled played on his lips as he looked into her green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *   * Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca * - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Rising Sun * Powerhouses: The Next Generation * A Private RP for Jacob and Rebecca *
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next