RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

-Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Emmett smiled again. "It's fine. It's a pretty name." He said. "What class do you have next?"
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:25 am

"Thanks..." She smiled up at him. "And I have... Art!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:07 am

Emmett raised his eyebrows. "That's weird, because that's where I'm going next!"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:19 am

Lilliana walked through the hallways slowly, she was heading towards History class. Stopping at her locker for a moment she saw Emmett and Mai. Lilliana never talked to Mai, she thought if she did that one of two things would happen, 1) They would become best friends [Fat chance of that happening] or 2) They would fight. Lilliana didn't want either, so she stayed away, not from fear, that girl's 'glare' wasn't scary at all. It was actually sort of pathetic. She grabbed her History book and shut her locker as she went towards History class. Lilliana was wearing her favorite outft today, black skinny jeans, a white long sleeve shirt with swirls along the arms. Her jewery jingled slightly as she entered class, taking a seat in the back beside some boy that she didn't know. Lilliana got out her things for class and then started to doodle on a black sheet of paper.

Last edited by \.Rebecca.// on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:30 pm

Mai smiled slightly and nodded. "We'd better go,than, we're late!"

Kiyoshi looked over as a girl came in late and started to doodle. He looked back to his own drawings, much more than doodles in his large sketch book.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:54 pm

Emmett smiled at Mai. She seemed eager and energetic. Those rumors he had heard were wrong after all. They both ran to art class, sketch books in hand.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Mai smiled and ran with him with all her art supplies.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Lilliana let her hair cover the side of her face. She could feel the look of the boy beside her and it made her nervous. She continued to draw, not even noticing what it was until she was finished. Her drawning had turned into the view outside of a window. It had grass and trees all skeched with a lake beside the trees. On the outline of the picture was a window with drapes that looked like they were fluttering in the open window. Lilliana smiled at her picture softly and then moved to put it up. She accedently knocked it off with her elbow and her hand flew to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Kiyoshi smiled slightly and picked it up for her. "It's nice..." he admired it and looked over at her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Lauriea walked around the hall to her locker. She slammed her History books back. She was real early. Lauri played with her hair and waited for the next Math class. She leaned on her locker and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Lilliana froze and nodded slowly, she was deathly shy at points. Managing to half-way smile back and mumble, "T-Th-thanks." She took her picture back and stuffed it in her folder, they still had about five more minutes before class started, the teacher must be late, Again.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Kiyoshi chuckled at her shyness, finding it attractive. "I'm Kiyoshi," he grinned at her. "You seem very shy. It's attractive!" He chuckled. He was a guy that got straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:04 pm

The was a very long line of profanities that streamed through Lilliana's head as the boy continued to talk to her. Shut up, Shut up, Shut up, Shut UP! She screamed at the boy in her mind. She peeked through her hair with her piercing green eyes and looked at the boy. Her face was beat red through her hair as she peeked at him, he got straight to the point, at least that was one good thing about him. "Lilli." She stated reproachfully.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:08 am

Kiyoshi smiled at her, "Beautiful name..."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:11 am

Lilliana was starting to get annoyed, "Thanks..." She growled looking away from the boy, she wasn't one to socialize. She really hated other people and just liked to be alone. Letting her hand drop under the table she kept flexing her fingers, trying to get lost in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:26 am

Kiyoshi smiled at her, "Aww, come on, don't be like that! I'mjust trying to be nice!" He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:19 pm

The teacher walked in the room at that moment and popped in a movie about the French Revalution, "Watch it or talk quietly." She said and sat down at her desk, looking like she was about to take a nap.
Lilliana turned her attention to the movie and tried to ignore the boy across from her.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Kiyoshi stared at her in pure amazement.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:59 pm

Lilliana snuck a glance at the boy and then chuckled softly at his expression.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:43 pm

Kiyoshi narrowed a eye and raised and eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:49 pm

(Rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:50 pm

Lilliana couldn't help but grin and then turn away, stupid guys, they can't take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:38 pm

Kiyoshi winked before she turned away and grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Lilliana rolled her eyes and then turned to him again, whispering, "If I talk to you will you quit it?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Kiyoshi shrugged, "You could give it a shot..." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next