RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> Empty
PostSubject: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:14 pm

Welcome to Glen High
A private High school for ages 14-18

Rules

You know 'em!

Romance allowed, just PG-13

4 charries, please.

Have fun!

Form-

FULL name-
gender-
age-
grade-
Description-
Personality-
Crush-
other-

FULL name- Lauriea Mary Glen
gender- female
age- 16
grade- 12
Description- (Look in Avatar)
Personality- Shy, sly, and clever. She is quiet but not easy to fool with lies. Her father made this school when she was 8. She was nice and active until he died. In his honor, she went to this school, but has always been the quiet one, but kinda popular. She is smart, but doesn't have a great bond with teachers. She loses her mind in class and daydreams.
crush- none
other- Has a orange tabby cat named Ala.

Grades-

9th Grade

10th Grade

11th Grade

Kobayashi Mai {f}
Kano Sakura {f}
Tani Kiyoshi {m}

12 grade

Lauriea Glen {f}
Emmett Collin {m}
Lilliana Marie Smith {f}

News-

Last edited by ||Kurby fan||(Vix) on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:23 pm

FULL name- Emmett Collin
gender- Male
age- 15
grade- 12
Description- Messy black hair that falls over his green eyes. He loves to wear jeans and a tight shirt that outlines his large muscles.
Personality- Fun and carefree, he is a big flirt. But he can also be sympathetic and caring
Crush- None, but looking
other- Skipped a grade
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:25 pm

(accepted. Nice personality.)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:28 pm

(x3)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:42 pm

FULL name- Kobayashi Mai(Japanese, surname first and not middle name)
gender- female
age- 17
grade- 11
Description-
Personality- Anything but bright and sunny, tends to be rude. Can be nice
Crush- none
other- Name means Brightness

FULL name- Kano Sakura(Same as Mai)
gender- female
age- 15
grade- 9
Description-
Personality- a bit shy but sweet and nice. Very popular
Crush- none
other- Name means CHERRY BLOSSOMS!!!!!

FULL name- Tani Kiyoshi(Same as Mai and Sakura)
gender- male
age- 18
grade- 12
Description-
Personality- queit like his name means. Shy but cute and friendly.
Crush- none
other- name means quiet, surname means valley
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:44 pm

(Approved. )
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:47 pm

(Lol, RP?)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:50 pm

(Sure, I'll add you later. )
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:52 pm

(Who and who to RP with?)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:19 pm

Emmett walked around school, bored out of his mind. It was lunch period, and he had nothing to do. Of course he had eaten, but that doesn't last long enough for the 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:21 pm

FULL name- Annabelle Marie Drake
gender- Female
age- 16
grade- 12
Description- Look at Avvie. =D
Personality- Annabelle is emotional and senstive. She is also very snappish, and has a temper at times. She is caring and kind, but also friendly, and even shy at times.
Crush- None yet
other- Nada
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:46 am

Kano Sakura sat in the hall reading her manga and smiling to herself. She loved anything Japanese, even though she now lived in North America.

Koyanashi Mai walked through the halls, head down, as she dug through her scool bag. "It's gotta be here somewhere.." She muttered, than suddenly bumped into someone, sending her to the ground infront of him. She looked up and saw Emmett, than looked down and saw her things all over the place.

(I'm RPing with you wether u like it or not, HARRY Heeheehee lol)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:27 am

(Branch, you could've used Kiera. xD Approved)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:15 am

"I'm sorry." Emmett said in his velvety voice. He bent down and picked up her things. "My mistake." He flashed a brilliant smile.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:57 am

Lauriea hurried down the halls toward her locker. She saw Emmett bump into a girl and rolled her eyes. "Klutz." She muttered and got her history books. She past Mai and Emmett to her class, and her bangs fell over her left eye.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:33 am

(( HUSH YOU CHILD. xDD Kiera would've worked, but NOPE. xDD ))

Annabelle Marie hurried down the halls, and spotted Lauriea, she was pretty cool. She got her books from her locker, and saw that she had a class with the girl. She slipped in behind her, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:02 pm

Mai smiled meekly at his amazing smile and went to picking up her things, still sitting on the floor. "I wasn't watching where I was going..." She glared up at Lauria as she passed. Most people crumbled under the wrath o her stare, seeing as she did tend to beat up anyone that said anything to offend her.

Sakura looked up from her manga to see Mai and Emmett.

Tani Kiyoshi sat in his history class at the back.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Lauriea ignored Mai and entered class. She sat in front of a girl that she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:49 pm

Full Name- Lilliana Marie Smith
Gender- Female
Age- 17
Grade- 12
Description- Lilliana is a tall 5'8 seventeen year old with long dirty brown reddish hair. Her hair cascades down her back and ends right above the small of her back. In the front, she has bangs that sweep across her left eye and hang right above her right eye. Her reddish brown hair is soft, like velvet and it is straight right down to the bottom.
Her skin is a pale-ish white almost transparent; she doesn't get out in the sun much. Her eyebrows are almost permanently raised giving her a very skeptic appearance when she looks at you, if she ever does. He limbs are longer than most, but her fingers are long and boney with round bitten off finger-nails. Lilliana's legs are long and skinny, making her tower above some people.
You can find Lilliana in her regular clothes almost all the time, no matter what the circumstance. Her normal clothes are dark skinny jeans that are very tight to her tiny body. She likes to wear black converse high tops with long sleeved shirts with black or white cameos or tank tops on under the shirts. She wears black and white mostly with intricate designs on the sleeves. She has one favorite shirt that is white with a black swirl running down the side of the arm with dots and swirls mixed in. She likes to wear either black skinny jeans, or she had one white pair of jeans.
Lilliana likes to wear small jewelry that has sentimental meaning to her. She has tiny black and white earrings that are just plain balls that she always wears in her second and third hole. Her first hole has two mismatched earrings, in the left, there is a black and white star with smaller stars dangling down from the bottom, the right is a black square with a white square inside, and so on and so forth. She wears three different things on her neck, one is a tight black chocker with a white star hanging on the front, the second is a white and black locket with black and silver ivy covering it, inside she has a picture of Scarlette and her hugging, the third necklace is black and white with a star shaped onyx hanging down at the bottom with a 'L' painted on the front. She wears one charm bracelet with silver charms, there are six charms, one is a piano, the second a star, the third is a 'L', the fourth a silver horse, the fifth a silver dog, and the last a white and black heart.
Personality- Can This be played out? I would prefer it.
Crush- None, yet.
Other- No, unless I missed a special word.

Last edited by \.Rebecca.// on Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Annabelle smiled as Lauri sat in front of her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:52 pm

(accepted, Runa! Very nice description!)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:55 pm

(Thanks, She's my favorite character.)

(Anyone, RP?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:56 pm

(Um, Lauriea is in History class. xD)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Emmett chuckled. "Don't we all?" He said, helping her pick up the last of her things. "I'm Emmett, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:58 pm

(Runa, I have Hiyoshi in history and Sakura in the hall, reading manga)

Mai smiled and took her things, than put them in her bag. "Kano Mai," she introduced herself, using her usual Japanese ways, saying her surname first. She stood up and blushed. "I mean I'm Mai. Sorry, Japanese habit..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>   -Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Glen High- <>Part 1- Beginnings & Ends<>
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next