RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Annabelle closed her eyes slowly, and then opened then again. "Yes, him. He helped. Is that a problem?" Annabelle asked, she was trying very hard to keep calm but she wanted to freak out right now. Lauren was so mad! Her hand touched Grant's.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:27 am

Lauren glared at herhand. 'Yes!" She growled. "Don't tell me you like him!" She said. She saw them hold hands. "Anna....." She said suddenly. "Good thing August is over. I'm leaving." She said. "You'd be neighbors with Grant and me, but GRant's moving and do you think i'll talk to you?" She snapped. She disappearred.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:40 am

Annabelle sighed, she knew that at one point she'd have to face the music. She sighed, and disappeared as well. She was at her house again, and went on to RPC. She went onto the C-Box. "Vixen!" She typed, and felt tears in her eyes. "Vixen, please just talk to me!" I begged. I was in my room, the vacation was over.. I felt the tears running down my cheeks. Was this just mood swings in puberty or was this real? Of course it was real!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:51 am

Lauren ignored her and sat on the computer chair. No way she was telling Grants user on here!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:52 am

Annabelle cried out. "Vixen, please just talk to me. I am sorry.. I.." She paused, and hit enter. She noticed that the memebers online were steering clear of the C-Box for Anna.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:55 am

Vixen just watched as Grant lgged in. She sighed and signed out of RPC.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:57 am

Annabelle watched Vixen log out, and a new member log in. She logged out as well, she was so emotional right now, she wiped her eyes. She went next door, Vixen said she was Anna's neighbor now. She knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:00 am

GRant entered the c-box and watched someone log out. "Hello?" He typed. "Does anyone know Anna-Branch?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:02 am

Annabelle sighed as nobody answered. She went home, Lauren and her's friendship was wrecked. She went home, onto the computer. And saw someone ask for her. "That would be me.." She typed slowly. She sighed. She just wanted Luaren right noq,
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:03 am

Grant gasped. "Annabelle?" He typed. "It's Grant..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:05 am

Annabelle sighed heavily, she loved Grant, but which was more important... Her friendship with Lauren, or her love for Grant? "Oh. Hi Grant. How are you?" She typed dully.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:07 am

Grant sighed. "Still want Lauren to talk to you, huh?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:08 am

"I want her to still be friends.. But, I guess its her choice." She typed softly. She loved Grant so much, she coudln't put it into words. She was friends with Lauren, they were so close..
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 am

GRant nodded to himself. "I know. She might get better..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:18 am

"No, no she won't. She hates me, she won't answer her door and won't talk to me." Annabelle protested, and pulled her knees toward her chest, and wrapped her arms around her knees.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:21 am

GRant rubbed his head. "THis is my fault. Maybe you and me shouldn't be together."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:23 am

Anna felt more tears in her eyes. She hugged her knees to her chest tigher, and her arms hurt. She typed quickly. "No! I mean, its not your fault.. Its mine. I'll work it out, if its the last thing I do, with Lauren."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:24 am

Grant logged out and leaned on his hands.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:27 am

Annabelle sighed as Grant logged out. She messed everything up, and knew she was way to hard on herself.. She sighed again. "He's gonna break up with me I bet.' She murmured to herself. She went next door, and knocked again. This time she brought a chair. She was gonna wait until Lauren answered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:28 am

Lauren ignored Anna and turned her T.V up all the way.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:31 am

Anna sighed, and knocked again, louder and harder. She sighed, and really wanted to bust in and apologize.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Lauren drowned out the knock.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Anna sighed, and called out, "I AM SORRY!" She sobbed. She got on RPC, made a thread. It read; VIXEN! I'm sorry.. I really am.. Please.. Just forgive me?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:08 pm

Lauren ignored the thread and stared at her fingers.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Anna sighed. "Vixen, you don't ever have to talk to me again. Please.. Just forgive me. Let me know you forgive me!" She posted, begging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}   •Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!} - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•Agent Powers• Part 1- Secrets revealed{Private rp for Branch & Vixen!}
Page 13 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: