RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Peachfrost
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
Jay
kieran c:
Becca!
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa Empty
PostSubject: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Destinies
The Riveting sequel to the well known Soulmates

Preface

Spoiler:

Chapter One

Spoiler:

Chapter One: Part Two

Spoiler:

Enjoy.

Last edited by *//.Lilliana./Marie.//. on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Chapter Two

Spoiler:

Chapter Two: Part Two

Spoiler:

Last edited by *\.Lilliana.|.Marie.//* on Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Chapter Three

My wing beats were slowly the only noise as our small group went higher and higher in the clouds. I flew beside Anna most of the way but slowly made my way to the head of our group with Amanda. She had her eyes closed as I came up beside her and I smiled softly, “Amanda?”
She nodded and looked at me, “Hum?”
“Where exactly are we going…?” I asked looking at her skeptically.
“High into the clouds, there are another special type of human hybrids, they have wings and are about two percent bird, they all live together in the sky, they have never liked the Immortals because unlike us, they only have their flight, there is truly nothing special about them, they were shunned from the mortal and human world a long time ago.” Amanda explained and I gulped, “Joy”.
She laughed quietly, “You will probably fit in better than the rest of us. You have your wings, as long as you stay exactly the way you are and read their minds, we should be safe… I should warn you though, the tasks, are always the same, they change in themselves though. Number one is the easiest, and then you go all the way to the hardest which is number five. If you don’t complete some, you can die.”
I gulped, “I should have brought Karli.”
She smiled softly and then a giant kingdom made up of clouds came into view, It was my time to make peace and get Jacob back.
We fell into place, I led the way to the city’s gates, and Amanda was behind me, then Marie, Justin, and Anna. Anna was the last, she was small, but very strong, her wind could knock them all away if we had to leave quickly.
A girl approached us, she was about my age, I could tell, she didn’t block her thoughts and I smiled softly, she was wary of us, but she seemed nice enough. The girl’s hair was long and blonde with brown speckles and her wings were tan-ish blonde with the same brown speckles. “Hello,” She greeted in a strong voice, “I am Blankfeather.”
I couldn’t help but let my jaw drop, “Blankfeather… On RPC?” I asked appalled.
She nodded briskly, “Yes, how did you know?”
I grinned, “I’m RUNA!”
Blankfeather almost tackled me but she turned to my company, “Are they…?” She motioned with her hand as to ask if they were members too.
I nodded, “Amanda is Stormfeather, Marie is Khalamari, Justin is Alweinfang, and Annabelle is Branch.”
Blankfeather grinned, “This is a surprise! How did you know…?”
I gulped, “I didn’t, we believe you have something of mine, my f-” I tried to choke the word out but Amanda finished for me, “Her Fiancé, He is Jacob on RPC and Jacob in real life. We are Immortals. We need him back.”
Blankfeather nodded softly, her feathered hair falling in her face, “We have him, I know of who you speak of; I am sorry… I don’t have the kind of power to just give him to you directly, but I can send you into the tasks, I am the task keeper. Don’t worry. I promise to help.”
I smiled, “Thank you so much, do you have a name other than Blankfeather?” I asked at the end purely wondering.
She nodded, “Of course! That is just my ‘bird’ name, my real name is Robin, and it’s ironic, because I have nothing red about me. I am part hawk and sparrow.”
I nodded, “Okay Robin. Thank you for the help, we should go ahead and get to the tasks, I would really like to have Jacob back.”
Robin nodded softly, “Follow me, you know the rules, the first task is a simple riddle, whoever doesn’t get it stays behind.”
I nodded and we all lined up, Justin had shape shifted so he just had hawk wings, he needed to be able to speak.
Robin smiled softly, “Here is your riddle; Walk on the living, they don't even mumble. Walk on the dead, they will crumble. What am I?”
I knew the answer at once and I wrote it on the piece of paper that had appeared in front of me.
Amanda wrote her answer next, and then Justin, Annabelle, last was Marie.
Robin told us to turn our papers around, I was right, it was Leaves, Justin, Marie, and Annabelle was all right too.
Amanda didn’t figure it out, she was left behind, I smiled softly to her and Robin took us towards a forest, I already knew the next task from her mind, it was an unfair advantage, but it was an advantage.
The next task was almost as easy as the first, all we had to do was identify three things wrong with a very detailed picture, but Justin was gone at the end. We went a few leagues into the cloud forest for the third task.
The third task, it was agility, Robin quickly explained, “Whoever jumps to the top of the tree last is out… GO!”
Marie and I jump simultaneously but Annabelle used the wind to get to the top right after me, Marie was a second to late and she was out. It was Annabelle and I left for the fourth task.
Robin smiled, “Congratulations!” She led us deeper into the forest of clouds and then said, “Your task next is to turn one of these clouds into a real tree.” I blinked and then frowned. Annabelle and I neither had powers to make something what it wasn’t; maybe I could use an Illusion…
Annabelle was staring at her tree and I was contorting mine into the illusion of a real tree, it was so realistic, Robin stopped and grinned, “You win Rebecca… I am sorry Annabelle. You can go back to your friends.”
I nodded and smiled softly at Annabelle’s wary face, “Don’t worry, I’ll come out with Jacob.” Annabelle nodded and walked back towards the entrance to the forest.
Robin smiled softly and then took me deep into the forest where the clouds slowly turned to real trees, flying was still mandatory if you didn’t want to fall through the cloud, but I was appalled that there would ever be real trees. Soon there were giant hedges coming into view. Robin nodded, “The last task, it’s a giant labyrinth, there are things that you wouldn’t even think existed in here, you fail, you don’t come out alive, in the center, that is where you will find Jacob. When I say the center, I mean it. You have as long as you like to get Jacob and get out alive, good luck Runa.”
I nodded and blinked as I walked towards the entrance, a giant hedge curved into an arch, I stepped through and it disappeared behind me, this was going to be interesting.
-
I was being chased. This wasn’t good, the hoof-beats behind me were enough to make my skin crawl, no Minotaur was behind me, it was some evil Pegasus. I know that doesn’t sound very scary, but when it’s jet black and has red eyes with flames for a mane and tail, and it’s hoofs leave trails of fire, you get the crud scared out of you.
The ear splitting shriek came from its mouth again and I cringed, I was seriously going to have to take this thing down because I sure as heck wasn’t going to let it kill me with its flaming breath.
I kept my wing beats fast as I summoned all my strength for a mental attack, this animal wasn’t dumb, it had the IQ of Justin and Jacob smashed together, they were smart too. I attacked full on and the animal shrieked before disappearing, at least I knew there was a way to eliminate them, maybe if I eliminated it, it wouldn’t come back. I continued on slower, I had no idea where I was, it was- I cut my thoughts off, I was an idiot, a pure idiot. I gathered my strength again and closed my eyes, melting into my mind and sending a message to my group of friends that were waiting for me, Come deep into the woods, there is a giant labyrinth, fly overtop of it and send me thoughts and pictures, I need to get to the center, Jacob is there, you can’t come in, but Help! Soon! I received comforting thoughts back and grinned, I had help, this should- ‘Crud.’ I muttered, there was another sound, and I saw its source, in front of me. A giant lion was growling and crouched low, it was a light crimson in its coat and I was pretty sure it wasn’t a very friendly lion. It pounced.

Last edited by *\.Lilliana.|.Marie.//* on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:26 pm

HOLY SNAPPLE. xDD So amazing, soo great.. So much emotion, so cooll.. MORE
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:26 pm

Thanks Branch! I'm glad you like it!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Love it!

Night Owl.

xD
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Don't murder me...

It's up.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:33 pm

WOAH. That is so like me to faint.. xDD HE PROPSED! HOLY SNAPPLE! WHAT WILL SHE SAY?!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:38 pm

heh heh
This should be interesting!
xD I like it! I really do...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:53 pm

Nice Chapter!

'CPR.' xDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Wow! You guys really like each other, don't you?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:33 pm

Rock on.

*swoops in*
*dramatic music*

Alex the awsome now has healing abilities! You should totally add that XDD jk.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:39 pm

Chapter One: Part Two is up!

Enjoy!

I choose not to reply to any comments! xDD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:46 pm

WOW! BAM! xDD

Loved the chapter Becca!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:05 pm

SA-WEET.

Don't you glare at me, missy xDD Thats my thing xD
*evilstare*

meep.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:40 am

Yay! Cool! I've only read the first two chapters (of course, that's all there is) but I already like it. WOO-HOO, JAPAN!

And, for future reference, I don't think I can blush.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:46 am

Heeheehee.. ANNA! I can't believe you! xDD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:35 pm

More please ;D

and VERY creative, Runa, all you could think of was Misty XD

Yah, I'm already known as that, hah. Couldn't even catch onto Mai, my favourite name?

Lol, sorry, just had to say that. WAH! I want lines XD jk, i don't care

But ur an amazing writer, more!! heeheee
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:05 pm

Yay I'm in it! And with my favorite name! :o Nice job! *gasp* Did you read my mind? xD
Anyway, nice job with the story! ^.^
((I like the part where I made Justin come with me...xD))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:56 pm

It's up...

-Wipesbrow-

Thanks for the great comments guys! You have no idea how this makes me feel when I write, thank you agian, it means a lot to see that someone loves my writing and says I am an amazing writer.

Thanks, I'll take your comments into consiteration all! Oh and Glue, I'll make sure to make you blush as much as I do, xDD.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:02 pm

WOW! BAM!

Amazing!

I'm guessing the mountain might be Everest.

Just a guess though.

xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:03 pm

AMAZING. xDD So awesome, the Snapple approves. xDD I AM SO WEIRD. Anyways - AWESOME PWNSOME STORY!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Haha, theres that look again,

0.o'?

I hope Jocob is okay! And that she finds him before she implodes on herself xD
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:17 pm

It is up, Chapter Two: Part Two. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:39 pm

Yay! So great! *applaudes*
I hope she finds Jacob before he goes somewhere else again. xD

Just wondering, what power does Karli *me* have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next