RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa

Go down 
+7
Lan Fan
Peachfrost
❝ lauren ❞
Jєt
Jay
kieran c:
Becca!
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Hmmm... Actually... I have a brief discussion with Anna about powers, she rambles them all off to me for the earlier members...
Britani/Harvs - Earth
Justin/Alweinfang - Shapshifter
Tabatha/Dawnfrost - Darkness
Marie/Khalamari - Light
Amanda/Storm - Weather
Alexandria/Winter - Rocks
Annabelle/Branch - Wind
Sarah/Vixen - Water
Arabelle/Jet - Earth
Misty/Mai - Earth
Maggie/Pixie - Earth
Karli/Pirate - Emotions and the physical body, [I.E. - Healing, pain...]
Rebecca/Me - Darkness, Force fields, and Mental Abilities
Jacob/Jacob - Light, Electricity, and Fire
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Cool. ;)
Can't wait for the next update!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:31 am

Cool, I get Darkness! That so fits me. I'm a natural ShadowClan member. But I remember going to a Warriors fansite and taking a test that said your destined warrior clan. Oddly, I got ThunderClan...

Love the story so far. Keep it up! ;)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:13 am

OOOOO. Water! *fan girl aqueak*
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:17 am

Do I get a part soon? *confuzzled* I think i'm the only one who hasn't been in there yet.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:46 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWSOME.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:32 pm

CHAPTER THREE UP!

BOO-YA!

Oh, and Blank, you better LOVE me.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:39 pm

...YES. :D
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:54 pm

=D WOAH. xDD Blankfeather came in! SUPER DUPER SNAPPLISTICALLY AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:46 pm

Wow, an evil Pegasus...cool. I mean, not when it's chasing you, but whatever. :P
Yet another great chapter!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:18 pm

Aha, that is SOOOO like me in chapter 2! I mean, seriously, but I probably would be cussing at you! XD

I'm earth?? Pfft, more like death or darkness, haha, but seriously.

And changing my name to Mai is something I'd do XDD
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Ooooh very... *searches for intense adjective* EXQUISITE!!! :D
I was kind of shocked that I was earth, to tell you the truth. Usually I'm Lava and Lightning, but I guess those were Jacob's powers. :D
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Good chapter! Are you going to finish it?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:34 pm

I agree with everyone else. (The ones that are posting on the Soulmates thread.) That this story should at least be finished. It was probably the biggest hit for a story on this site. I know you said to me that you read Soulmates and Destinies over again about two months ago, and you said that you personally thought you wrote them kind of badly. But, still... You didn't.

xD

-Jacob
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:26 am

That's sweet guys, really... And I promise to try and finish writing the chapter and finishing up the story, but I personally don't know why you guys like it. It's really cruddy.

- Becca
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:59 pm

It is not cruddy! It's great! :]
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Seriously, Runa? I can't even write a story anywhere near as good as that! And I have never finished a story!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Due to popular demand, I will right a filler chapter TONIGHT. Then, write a better, chapter, later... Tonight. xD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Yaaaay!
And make the PRP because I am so suckish xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:58 pm

Chapter Three: Part two (Filler)

I heard the growl, but never felt the impact. There was a shriek and I shut my eyes and tried turning into smoke. Slowly, I opened them to see the lion growling at something behind me. Turning, I looked behind me to see, none other than; Mai. Shaking my head, I laughted and muttered, "You really don't take direction well. Do you?"
"No. No one can tell me what to do, 'specially you." Mai replied grinning. She threw something at the lion and it dissapeared, "I got new powers, figured you'd need some help, so came to find you. Here I am! Be glad." She grinned brighter and then cracked her knuckles, "You want to find Jacob, or shall we do it together?"
Frowning, I sat down on the cloud and shook my head, "It's too dangerous... Now you have to find the way out with me, and gosh. I wish you wold've listened to me!"
Mai walked over and glared at me, "We, are all in this together. Now this is going to sound like some sappy crappy Hallmark moment but we all want and need Jacob back. Plus, we don't want to have to deal with you moping for the next century."
I looked up at her and cocked my head to the side, "What's your new power?"
"What do you think?"
I frowned and thought for a moment, "I dunno?"
"Duh... Darkness. Gosh, for a mind-reader, you can be a bit slow." She grinned and helped me up, "Come on. We'll face the lions, tigers, and bears together."
"Oh My." I muttered walking down the path with her. There were noises all around us, but I just combined my powers with Mai and made a shadow shield around us. We were partially invisable now, a sure fire kick-butt team. Until one of us gets killed.

(Yeah, it stinks, but I wrote it on the spot, and wanted to give Mist a little somthing. =D)
You seem to have found the Hidden Card!

https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/303i6w0.gif

Congrats! You can now save this card and place it in your signature. After this, copy and paste this entire post (Except the actual rping post, if there is one on it,) onto another post. Then leave a riddle or clues on the Trading Card thread!

*you cannot trade this card with anyone.
*After you find your 2nd Hidden Card, remember to change out your Bronze trophy for a Silver one! And if you find your 3rd, change out your Silver for a Gold!
*Make sure not to make the riddle/clues too difficult, yet keep it interesting and don't make it extreamly easy.
*Have fun!

Last edited by Black Barnowl Becca on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Omg, it does not stink, I love it, 'SPECIALLY because I'm in it! :3 but I'd love it any other way.

Wow, that is so like me, having a changed name than changed powers. You really are my girl twin, Runa, you know me so well :D
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:14 pm

I liked it a lot! Oh gosh. TWO people with Drkness powers. -gulp-.

xD
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Awww,Nooky,you know I wouldn't hurt you!
...Much...

But darkness is really my thing, consideringwhat I am really like.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:26 pm

Yay you wrote more! =^.^=
I am pleased. xD Can't wait for you to add to it, SO HURRY UP!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:41 pm

Untill one of us gets killed. XD that cracked me up for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa   Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destinies - The Sequel to Soulmates - By Le Runa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2