RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--

Go down 
+2
Becca!
Frost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- Empty
PostSubject: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:28 pm

EDITING THIS IN A MINUTE CAUSE THIS TEXT BOX IS BEING ALL MESSED UP!

The forests are a place of shelter, a place of beauty, and also a place of many secrets. If you look hard enough, dig even deeper into the dirt, or even inspect the trees more closely, you may find something you have never seen before.

The time of darkness has arrived.

Dawn always is guaranteed to come after every moonhigh. The sun is always guaranteed to rise and set. But the coming of a forever lasting night would soon come if something wasn't done. Packs needed to settle their hostilities and turmoils, and some had to quest for the secrets that they never cared to watch for, although the forest had watched them for many generations. They needed to stop the threatening attacks from the No-Tails. Everything needed to be attended to before it was too late.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
RULES

*X Woohoo! A Semi-Literate RP! What is that, you may ask? Well, let me explain! Semi-Literate is the same as Semi-Elite. You must type more than 3 lines, RP in third person, and use good grammar, and even try some more interesting words, rather than; He sat down on the dirty dirt. Instead, try, He looked down at the ground with a complete look of disgust and sat down slowly in a half-crouch on the darkened ground, the dirt sinking in between his claws.
The whole point of this is to get people to start posting more detailed paragraphs instead of the lazy oneliners (That I usually do! :scratch: ) Trust me, getting into this really improves writing skills! :idea: :bom:

*X No godmoddling or powerplay, and now mary-sues! http://www.ponylandpress.com/ms-test.html Fill out that quiz to find out if your character is a mary-sue or not!

*X Nothing inappropriate or too gory. Nothing like; A zombie randomly walked into the forest and ate a brain. Well, I obviously mean nothing like that, or descriptive.

*X There'll be lots of plots going on! PM me if you wanna get in on one, or if you have any suggestions for a plot, or how to start one off! I'd really appreciate that! :D

*X Obviously follow all the RPC Rules.

FORM!

Name:
Appearance (Descriptive):
Pack:
Other:

THE PACKS!

DARK MIST PACK

ALPHA MALE

ALPHA FEMALE

BETAS (2 Pairs)

?

HEALER (Head healer and helper)

?

PACK GUARDS

PACK MEMBERS

FEMALES

Xena-Rebecca

MALES

NURSING WOLVES AND THEIR PUPS

----------------------------------------------------------

SILENT WHISPERS PACK

ALPHA FEMALE
------------
Raeuri (Ray-er-ee)

ALPHA MALE
----------
?

BETAS (2 Pairs)
---------------
?

?

HEALERS
------------
?

?

PACK GUARDS
-----------

PACK MEMBERS
------------

FEMALES

MALES

Aven-Laken

NURSING WOLVES AND THEIR PUPS
-----------------------------

Last edited by Frost on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Name: Xena
Personality: Xena is a very strong willed wolf. She won't take no for an answer and sticks to her gut. Talking isn't a normal thing for her, she isn't a very loquatious wolf. Xena keeps to herself unless the time calls for it. She can be mean and snappy at points but she apologizes very quickly for fear that the other person would be too mad at her. Xena can be shy and soft at points, but don't let that fool you. She is very fierce in battles, but not a very good fighter. She often stumbles and can be a bit clumsy at points.
Appearance (Descriptive): Xena is a dull greyish blue wolf. She has shaggier hair than most wolves and very dark brown eyes. Her ears come to a softer point and she has a longer muzzle with dull teeth. Her body is muscular in the arms and torso, but she has a weak neck and hind legs. Her tail is short and feathers out at the very end. It ends with a tiny white point. Her face is longer and has another tiny white splotch on the tip of her muzzle. Lastly, Her eyes are slightly slanted making her look very welcoming to most wolves.
Pack: Dark Mist Pack
Other: --
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:05 pm

[Accepted! :)]
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:06 pm

(Thank you. Would you care to RP?)
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:11 pm

[Sure! :)]
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Name: Zephyr Whisper (but often just Whisper)
Personality: Rather dark and secretive, Whisper prefers mainly not to stand out, although it's hard with her black fur. Her amber eyes are like glinting yellow diamonds, the only thing that's visible to nighttime prey until it's too late. Although she prefers to stay quiet, inside she is really loyal and concerned about others, and always jumps into things to help whether it's her business or not.
Appearance (Descriptive): Zephyr Whisper's long, black fur is like a dark spider's web and blows easily in the wind. It glints in the moonlight, giving her a ghostly look when paired with her glowing yellow eyes. Because she often stays in the shadows, her walk is furtive but graceful, and she can sneak up upon someone without them hearing. She has a lean, controlled build.
Pack: Dark Mist Pack
Other:
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:42 am

(Sorry I had to go last night. Here is my starting post Catza.)

Xena whimpered softly, her dull fur rustled in a soft wind. A bear, tall and muscular with deep maroon claws cornered her. She couldn't fight him, but she would try. The bear leaped at her and Xena woke up with a long howl. She shook in her soft feathery fur, the dream, so realistic. She whined and howled again, just as her mother had gone, she wanted to go with her. Mourning was about the only thing Xena did when no other wolf was around, which was quite often now. She sniffed, and shook the early dew off her head with one shake. Bounding towards the small river she stayed near, Xena bent down to drink, she was dirty, her blueish-grey coat looking more brownish everyday. Running away wasn't all it was cracked up to be. She shook her head and her light dow brown eyes sparked as she chuckled, something from her past, her grandfather had warned her of running away, 'Nothing good will come of it, My dear Xena.' She had only been a young pup when her grandfather had told her stories of the wolves past. Now, she was full grown, strong willed, and strong in some of her body. She wasn't to happy with herself, but it had been the only way to get away from the old pack's madness. Xena lifted her head silently from the river's edge and turned around to trot back to the old fox hole she had dug out. Being so small had it's advantages.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Name: Zelia
Personality: Zelia is very shady, and doesn't talk much unless spoken too. If she were a person, I guess you would call her a gothic kind of person. She trys to be tough, but in reality is very sensitive and quite caring. She is very kind, and shows rare moments of kindness often, if your on her good side. She likes to blend in, and hates the spotlight, so to speak.
Appearance: Zelia is large, and pitch black, like a night with no moon. She is often mistaken for a male, which really ticks her off. She has pale gray speckles here and there on her fur, and even has one large blotch of white around her left eye. Her eyes are a deep brown, almost black color. Her fur is moderate, drifting close to pretty long, and along with that her fur is very matted in places.
Pack: Wants Healer, but will be a normal Pack Member
Other: AWE-SOME RP! I like it!
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:20 am

(Both of you are accepted! And thanks for the comment Branch!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:44 am

(( NP. RP anyone? ))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:56 pm

Name: Aven
Personality: Very protective of his feelings; he won't allow himself to be undone, rolled over or bullied by another wolf. Aven is brave, but has good judgement of when to fight or flee.
Appearance (Descriptive): Dark grey brute with tan stripe down his back that connects to his tan muzzle that drips down his chest. His paws are bright white, and reach up to his lower knee. The stripe down his back fades into the grey when it reachs his tail, which has a white tip. Bright yellow-musterd colored eyes.
Pack: SW
Other: Wears a dark red necklace. The actaul gem is very small, but can be seen easily because of its color against his tan chest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:11 pm

(Heh...sorry, I've been a little inactive. Accepted, though.)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:28 pm

Zephyr Whisper yawned as the sun peeked over the horizon. Time for the hunt?

Whisper closed her amber eyes and side, padding out of her den and letting the morning breeze cool her skin through her black, spider web-like fur. She felt her claws lightly touch the soft soil, which calmed her. Shivering from the cold, she headed steadily for Raio's den.

Stopping for a moment outside his den, she let out another breath and then let her head be visible around the corner. Was he still sleeping? She could see that he was still resting. Backing away, she retreated closer to her own den, waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Raio was curled up in his darkened den, and the clouds covering the sky. But moments later the clouds parted and revealed the half-full moon, and it cast an automatic beam of light into his den. Slowly, he opened his eyes and yawned, blinking a couple of times to get the sleepiness out of his eyes. He couldn't believe how long he had slept! The sky was at its dark indigo state once more, the same phase it was at when he went to sleep. "Wow...a full day of sleep, I wonder what has been tiring me," he muttered to himself and shook the clinging grasses and moss off of his pelt. The brute padded outside with a sigh, noticing the she-wolf sitting by her den. She was the only one in his pack so far, and he worried about that very much. "Hello," he woofed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 am

FORM!

Name:Silver Rope
Personality:sweet kind
Appearance (Descriptive):https://media.photobucket.com/image/silver%20wolves/Elven_Wolfess/Wolves/SilverWhiteWolf.jpg

Pack:Dark Mist Pack
Other:nope

(can we roleplaying now?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 am

Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:44 am

silver rope padded into their territory, only smelling two sents. and those where male and female sents. he quitly grunted and crouched low do the ground he approached Raio quietly hoping raio would see him but not attack. he raised his head and whined softly catching their attention.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:46 am

silver wagged his tail playfully and sprung to pounce on Whisper.He decided not to. he walked up to raio and smelt radio's sent.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:47 am

sorry can i change silver rope to a male?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:50 am

smells aven's sent and rolls over lying down in front of his new leader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--   xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP-- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xX--Uncovered Secrets--Xx A Semi-Literate RP--
Page 1 of 1