RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

- The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested Empty
PostSubject: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:23 pm

-
The Riders of redway
An Assassin RP
-

-
Redway, Ireland - 1305 B.C.

In the town of Redway, Ireland, set back into a forest and backed by a mountain, there are many myths and legends the townspeople believe. One where the food became so scarce for a small village that their King ruled that the townspeople were only to have two children, one male, one female; both to carry on the family name, and any other children born were to be given to the government and taken away from the family forever to work for the Kingdom and the King Cutteridge himself.
Welcome to the Redway forest, home of the Knight's Academy, where King Cutteridge sends those children he stole from their parents and trains them as his own assassins and spies to send on missions to infiltrate the other surrounding kingdoms. Welcome to The Riders or Redway, the elite force of the King's best assassins, spies, cutthroats, and mercenaries.
Welcome to your own personal Hell.

Trained from birth, every single child and teen that makes it through their sixth year mission to kill a noble from one of the bordering kingdoms, is then promoted and put on a team of six, whom ride flying the red flag of Redway. Ranging from ages eleven to eighteen, the remaining children are then given a cabin inset into the mountains behind Redway, where they will live, receiving missions, carrying out missions, and dying until they only have one team member left. The one remaining will then be called to return to the Academy to receive a new team and the process begins all over again.

This time, King Cutteridge has personally picked the six, One Hunter, One Assassin, One Spy, One Cutthroat, One Mercenary, and One Ruffian; all charged with the act to kill the king of the neighboring monarchy, King Outridge, King Cutteridge's brother-in-law, enemy, and Leader of Woolgar. King Cutteridge wants his land.
And what King Cutteridge wants, King Cutteridge gets.
-

Last edited by Rebecca on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

- The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:23 pm

-
Characters

The Hunter:
Name: Sean Jason Fitrov
Skill: Hunting, catching, cooking, mainly. His favorite weapon is a bow 'n' arrow.
Player: Vixen

The Assassin:
Name: Winter Hanna Kipric
Skill: The Assassin is particularly skilled in hidden attacks.
Player: Vixen

The Spy:
Name: Sunday (Sunny) Lia Bancroft
Skill: Sunny is particularly skilled in observing and perception.
Player: Branch

The Cutthroat:
Name: Jaymie Orrick
Skill: Jaymie is particularly skilled in knives, and changing her persona.
Player: Rebecca

The Mercenary:
Name: Lara Coran
Skill: Lara is extremely good at persuading people into traps and tricks. She can be very decisive and when given orders she can turn everything around.
Player: Blank

The Ruffian:
Name: Riff-Raff
Skill: Riff-Raff is particularly skilled in thievery and larceny.
Player: Suburbia

-

Last edited by Rebecca on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:23 pm

-
Forms

Name: First, Last
Role: One of the six
Description: Six sentences minimum
Personality: Six sentences minimum
Skill: What are they best at (includes what was stated above)
Other: Anything else.

Reserves

Name:
Role:

If you are interested in a role in this role-play and we have room, PM me and we can discuss getting you involved! =) Thanks!
-

Last edited by Rebecca on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:24 pm

-
The Riders

Rebecca -
Spoiler:

Vixen -
Spoiler:

Branch -
Spoiler:

Suburbia -
Spoiler:

Blank -
Spoiler:

-

Last edited by Rebecca on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:13 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:37 pm

-
News

- The RP has begun! It is time to kill. =D

Posting Order!

Please follow this!
(It was based on alphabetical order. xD I didn't discriminate)

1) Rebecca
2) Blank
3) Branch
4) Suburbia
5) Vixen

-

Last edited by Rebecca on Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:19 am

Jaymie Orrick was not amused in the slightest.
"Wha' do ya' mean I 'ave to train new brats!" She shouted at the patrol officer that had gotten the unfortunate task of informing the Cutthroat she was being summoned by King Cutteridge for a new assignment. "Well ya' can tell tha' King he can take 'is new 'assignment' and shove it up his great big, bloated ar-"
The Patrol Officer held up a shaky hand, "Miss Orrick, please, King Cutteridge is not requiring you to train these new members, there are only five, and the best trained and most respected out of all the other groups. He only wishes to bring the six of you together for a special assignment." The poor Officer couldn't keep his hand from trembling as the younger girl glared at him, almost like she was tracking the man's movement, waiting for him to do something she didn't agree with, so she could pounce and kill him instantly. The Officer was about to have cause to change his trousers if the girl didn't stop shouting.
Jaymie glared, "Ya' better not be lyin' to be, 'm not called tha' Cutthroat for nothin'."
With that, the Patrol Officer, still shaking, nodded and turned, leading her back towards where both their horses was stationed and where they would journey back down the side of the mountain to the Riders of Redway base, the prison that had trained her to kill since she was a child, and the place she had never wanted to return to since she'd gotten out. She was essentially returning back to her own personal Hell, and that was another thing that didn't make her all that pleased at being summoned for another mission.

Needless to say, King Cutteridge was not very happy either. His brother-in-law, King Outridge, was trying to expand his kingdom and become closer to Redway and the secret Cutteridge kept most dear to him, his riders, his trained children whom killed and did whatever he liked. Cutteridge didn't like to call himself a tyrant, he just wanted his brother-in-law dead, not only because of the encroachment near his own territory, but because Outridge's kingdom had begun to look nice, and not Cutteridge coveted it.
And everyone knew when Cutteridge coveted something, it wasn't out of his reach for long.
[/color]

Last edited by Rebecca on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:26 am

Lara Corran pursed her lips, agitatedly, as she polished her long, pronged mission daggers. The cloth ran straight up the middle- blade, getting narrower and narrower. She repeated the pattern off to both shorter sides. Up and down- up and down- as she listened to the Patrol Officer report that she was needed back at Redway. Lara was to be recalled from her undercover as a Blacksmith's assistant in the neighboring city. A low growl emitted from her throat as the words "Redway" and "Cutteridge" came in the same sentence. That stupid sentence. That idiotic sentence. The teenager swiveled around and launched her left-handed dagger into his shoe. He screamed. She smiled.
"You brat!" Came his shriek as Corran retrieved her weapon with a shove and a stomp on his now-bleeding foot.
"Aw, how nice of you!" The fourteen-year-old batted her stormy eyes at him, folding her hands in an imitation of the Blacksmith's wife. "Now I can take your pretty buckskin stallion back as a present. Be nice to Cinnamon!" Lara referred to her own mare. "I'll give the King your regards!" Streamed behind her as she galloped away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Sunday Bancroft couldn't have been in a worse mood. Her thin fingers grasping her arms as she leaned precariously against the rickety wooden siding of a local tavern, her eyes set in a steely glare on the Patrol Officer, her lips pursed, her ears and mind listening intently and working through what he was saying. Of course, of course. The glorious King Cutteridge required her assistance in an area of her expertise. What made matters worse (if it could get any worse) was that this wasn't a solo-mission, no, she was to be assisted by five other children. Granted, they were all trained professionals like her fifteen-year-old self, but the issue of working with unfamiliar people was not resolved.
Only a few of the children accompanying her did she know. Jaymie Orrick, the eighteen-year-old Cutthroat. That girl is absolutely terrifying, Sunny reflected. Mental note: do not tick of the crazy murderer.... Then, there was Sean Fitrov, the seventeen-year-old Hunter. He wasn't so bad, but, then again... He didn't talk much. The rest of the children she'd merely heard of, such as Lara Coran, Winter Kipric, and a strange boy who called himself Riff-Raff.
Exhaling loudly, she gave a slight nod to indicate that she'd heard and understood. "Will do, Officer." Muttered the unhappy petite blonde girl, wrinkling her nose in obvious distaste of the situation. Working with unfamiliar, potentially crazy, most definitely threatening and dangerous children? Bloody fantastic, it was. Fan-tas-tic. Swinging herself up onto her horse, although the Officer had stepped forward to offer her help, she nodded once more. "I'll give the King your regards, Officer." Sunny assured him. With that, she galloped away.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Riff-Raff hid behind the fruit merchant's tent, waiting for him to get distracted before stealthily nabbing and apple, then returning to his position. Once the merchant looked the other way, he casually walked out from behind it, apple out of the grocer's way. However, he had immediately forgotten about the royal guards, who must have been suspecting him sooner or later. Ok, he lied, they had been looking for him, he was sure of it. He quickly dashed off, hearing the officer's footsteps clank against the ground. He dashed around the alleyway corner, already sure it was the one with the climbable pipe. Once reaching the top of an unknown building's roof, he looked down, snickering as the officers' apparent lack of grip. He smiled, winking at them before crouching at the edge of the roof, overlooking the marketplace. That is, he was, until he felt four strong hands gripping his arms.
Dropping the apple off the roof, he struggled to get out of the guards' grip on him, not ready to go down without a fight. He looked up as another officer towered over him. "You, young boy-" He started, before Riff interupted, "I've gotta name, yah know." "Right, well, you have been order by his Majesty," He started again, reciting the scroll in front of him to the thief. Riff thought for a moment, then realized that the King himself was practically giving away his riches to him, and his brother-in-law's as well! He would be an idiot to reject it. "Well, why didn't yah say so, Offesah? Sure, I'll go!" Riff felt the guards loosen their hold, and he immediately slipped out, sure they would follow as he slid down the pole until they saw him dashing towards the castle, eager as ever.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Winter

Winter Kipric wasn't known to be the nicest person in the world. In fact, no one really knew her at all, unless she killed them sometime or another. But that really didn't count, did it? She was an assassin, and she was defiantly skilled at it. So it was quite hilarious to watch the poor patrol officer asking around if anyone had seen or heard from Winter Kipric. WInter herself was nearly always a step behind him, watching and giggling to herself while she waited for the perfect time to sneak up on him and scare the officer. He couldn't arrest her, either. It was a silly little game, that was coming to an end. Winter slowly straightened herself from hiding in the crevice of two buildings. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and straights her shirt, which was dirty and belonged to her brother.

"Hello, Officer." She said loudly, like nothing was wrong. The man turned around, looking a bit startled, but it didn't take him long to recover. "I've heard you bumbling around asking people if they've seen me. Bloody good they haven't otherwise they'd be dead, am I right?" She paused, putting her hands on her hips. "Ol' Mr. Cutteridge, eh? Such a poor fool, hiring a couple of dangerous children to work for 'im. It'll kill him one of these days." She shook her head, looking disappointed. "But I'm interested in what he has to say, so I'll be nice and not get you in trouble for failing. Just lock your doors and windows at night and we'll never see each other again." She finished, winking at him and turning on her heel towards the forest. She knew every shortcut around, so it didn't take her long to find where Sean Fitrov was. Outside, of course, a little ways into the greenery. She spotted the dark haired boy hanging out of a tree and looking bored. Her and Sean often worked together these days. He gave her food and money he earned off selling the meat, and she killed anyone who bugged him and brought him things like clothes and shelter.

Sean

"Winter. You're usually not 'round this early." Sean said, dropping out of the tree easily. He was a bit taller than her, which always irked the assassin. "Hungry already? 'Cuz I just sold the last bit of deer." He told her, brushing a stray couple of leaves out of his hair.
"Nah. We're suppose to go see mighty Cutteridge for something. I figured Officers would never find you out here, and I personally can't stand the other little brats." She told him, taking a stick and poking him in the stomach with it. Sean pretended to look pained and cuffed Winter in the head with his hand, smiling the slightest.
"I s'pose I gotta go then, if I want to keep my head." He sighed, wiping some sweat from his forehead off with his shirt. "Lead the way." He told her, giving the teenage girl a playful shove. She rolled her eyes and started back towards the castle. Sean followed silently after her, picking any pieces of nature out of his hair or clothes. He didn't want to look like a dirty fool. Not that anyone really paid attention to him, but Sean wasn't complaining about that. The others were alright, but not exactly bearable. Winter was decent, and they often did favors for each other, and they got along fine. He only saw the other four around town on the rare occasions when Winter was unable to get him something. If never said anything, and they left him alone, which was the way he liked it. He frowned as they entered the town and started toward the castle. Winter knew the quietest, darkest shortcuts there, so they took those instead of just traveling in plain sight.

Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Jaymie Orrick
I was not pleased in the slightest. Then 'gain, I never was someone who was always in a particularly nice mood. "'Ey!" I growled, the horse bouncing underneath me as the patrol officer behind me sped up and got in front. I wasn't particularly fond of being led somewhere. Honestly, I jus' wasn't in a great mood because I was bein' 'summoned', by the big headed, brown nosing, King Cutteridge. His name made me want to spit. I knew wha' tha' Riders were made of. Kids tha' were taken from their families, forced ta' train an' fight. Forced ta' live like vermin. Then tested to see if they survived. My test was brutal, but nothin' compared ta' some of tha' stories I'd 'eard when I was still in tha' bleedin' academy. Nothin' compared to the horror stories I'd witnessed. Sometimes... tests included other kids. An' I wasn't lookin' ta' share some of tha' things I had witnessed. Or done.

When we got through the barrier around tha' city, I pushed my horse past tha' officer and saluted him, "I can take it from 'ere! Don't you worry your little head." Smirking, myself and my horse were off in a flash, galloping through the courtyards an' up to tha' castle. Swinging down from the saddle, I left my horse tied to a post and walked the rest of the way, officers and servants givin' me such a wide birth you woulda thought I had tha' plague. Waggling my fingers at a couple of them, I smirked and then threw open the doors to the castle, whistling the entire way before going straight into tha' throne room, "Honey! 'M home!"

The King glared at me. "Sit and wait for the others. And where is my Officer? You should've had an escort, the likes of you shouldn't be roaming the kingdom-"

"Wha'?" I asked, smiling and batting my eyelashes, "Roamin' 'round and bein' pretty?"

"Sit."

"Bossy."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:38 am

Lara inhaled deeply as she slowed the horse to a trot, approaching the village. Every person averted their gaze as she held her head high and kept the stallion tight in the reigns. The servants nodded to her as she smiled predatoriously torwards the staff of the inner courtyard. One of them reached forwards to grab the reigns and the teenager immediately pulled her legs up to her chest, placed her hands sturdily onto the saddle, and vaulted her feet up into the air. It was always fun doing a handstand on the horse, the Rider thought. A maid tapped her arm lightly to signal that the horse was tied and she should remove herself fromt the beast. Corran happily obliged and lunged off. "I'm such a showoff," Lara cooed to herself as she strutted into the throne room. "Good Day! How is my favorite malicious tyrant?" She threw her arms out like she would hug him.

"Horrible." The king retorted, waving his hand for her to retreat.

"What, no hug today?" Corran faked a suprised frown.

"No. Sit." He flicked his wrist torward another Rider agitadely.

"Fine, I wasn't going to hug you anyway." Crossing her arms, she stuck her tongue out and marched to her seat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:17 pm

"This better be bloody important. I was enjoying being away from this damned kingdom, 'yknow."

Sunny waltzed into the room, unnerved by the glare the King gave her. Twirling in a circle, she curtsied mockingly. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew she was pushing him too far. Especially now, as he had the most irate expression on his face. It was hilarious, but a tad worrisome. You see, normally the malicious tyrant, as she'd heard the previous Rider before her refer to him as, was in an okay mood. Sure, it couldn't qualify as "happy", but he wasn't as angry looking and sounding as he seemed to be today. "Oh, come on. Why so glum, Cutteridge?" Flashing him a bright smile, she raised her eyebrows challengingly at him.
"You are to refer to me as "Your Highness" or "King Cutteridge", not "Cutteridge", you brat. Now, sit." He gestured to two other girls, eyebrows furrowed in frustration at her (and everyone else's) lack of cooperation. Turning slightly, she blinked at the sight of Jaymie Orrick, the crazy psychopath and some other girl she didn't really recognize. Bloody fantastic.
Sunny took her seat, slumping low and pouting up at the King mockingly. "Fine, fine. Whatever you say, Cutteridge."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Riff was practically playing hop-scotch on the steps up to the King's castle, entering the room with the others already in it already. "Aww, am I jus' fashio'able late?" He asked playfully, bouncing up to the king with an open palm, until realizing how dirty it was. "Well, excuse me!" He exclaimed, spitting on his hands and rubbing them together before wiping it on his shirt, bringing his hand out again for a handshake. King Cutteridge obviously did not approve of such notions, and shooed him away with his hand, never saying a word to him. "Gee, what gives, Kingy?" Riff muttered before sitting down, eyeing the treasures that were sure to be found. He looked over, analyzing the rest of the Motley crew. Okay, we 'ave the oldah girl, who obvi'us 'as a lot of black tah go wit' 'er, the short, and I didn't stuttah, girl with the green eyes, an' Leather. Wondaful, He thought to himself, lying onto his back while he waited for something, or someone, to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested   - The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Riders of Redway - Semi-Literate - All Full - See inside if interested
Page 1 of 1