RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!

Go down 
+6
Midnight*Wolf
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
❝ lauren ❞
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:26 am

(um, sure dawnfrost, and I'm gettin' there, I have 2 of them done)
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:01 pm

>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 206eesz>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 Qog6ya
>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 V4c4g2>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 2czo7s8

GENERILIZATIONS:

Lily-Cat-
Fur color: black, white
Eye color: left amber, right blue(blind)
Extras: scar on right eye

Brasha-
Fur color: light gray, gray, dark gray
Eye color: amber
Extras: none

Crush-
Fur color: brown, darker brown

Zeke:
Fur color: white, creme

(surry the pics are small, I tried making them bigger, I'll try again if you would like me to)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:19 pm

(it's okay. Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:30 pm

(you're welcome, and of course they're used with permission xD cause they're mine)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:31 pm

(Good. THanks, again. Rp?)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Anais nodded, and flexed her claws several times. "Come along then. Let's go find some." The cinnamon she-wolf's tail swayed toward the exit of camp, as she tugged at Moon by the scruff. Anais considered the young pup her own daughter, and she wished such a thing were true.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Name: Feather
Looks: Black coat, with white stripes. on her flank she has a silver cresent moon.
Personality: Will unfold
Wanted rank: Beta (if i can)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:01 am

(Approved. She can be beta.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:06 pm

name: a name...Kita
description: What does your wolf look like?white,completlly white but her left fronnt paw is a marron color
personality: unfolds allowed. will unfold but mostly kind
powers: only one. Alphas get an extra. Please make the limits, don't just say "Shapeshifting" What animal? Time limit? fire, any animal, and anytime limit.
other: extras? nope.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:15 pm

name: Yuurah
description: Blue-gray with a red spot between the ears, a red stripe under each ear and black paws, along with a red tail. He has red eyes and a gold gem embedded in his forehead and has a ring of red fur around his neck.
personality:Docile
powers: Ice
other: ???
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:17 pm

(sorry kita is 28 moons i hit 4 by accident.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:18 pm

(rping any1)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:11 pm

(Once we get accepted, then yes :) ))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:04 pm

((OKay so apaprently this place is dead))
Back to top Go down
meerkatgal1

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:35 pm

name: StarDefense
description:
https://media.photobucket.com/image/Male-wolf/Wolfcags/Wolves/Black_wolf.jpg Star defense(her short name is star) she is dark brown, with lighter shades of light brown on her tail sides eyes neck and legs. She can run constanly without stopping for 3 weeks straight non-stop.she can run at any speed from .01-500 miles per hour.

personality: unfold..
powers: only one. Alphas get an extra. Please make the limits, don't just say "Shapeshifting" What animal? Time limit? Can see the future, Can see the future of a limit of 20 diffrent things at a time. Any animal/human is what she can see. THE TIME LIMIT IS ONLY A DAY LONG.(i mean thats how long she can keep the vision going on, but after a day she'll need to get 1/4 of a days rest then she can have visions again.)
other: her old pack was the silver moon pack. she abandounded them to start a new better life here.
Back to top Go down
meerkatgal1

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:46 pm

(rping anyone? am i accepted?)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:11 pm

Uh... is that picture yours?

EDIT: No.

@Meerkat: Wait for Vix, she'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:59 pm

(?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:59 pm

(who's meerkat1? new member maybe..)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:19 pm

((Mind if I get rid of Blacktip? I haven't been here in so long....

name: Leafspirit
description: Short-furred tan female with brown paws, eyes, ears, tail-tip
personality: caring, sweet, timid
powers: leaves
other: looking for mate

Pinkpupgal and Meerkatgal, are you sure you two aren't the same person? Just wondering...))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:26 pm

They DO seem identical....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: