RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!

Go down 
+6
Midnight*Wolf
Renna Longshadow
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
Lan Fan
❝ lauren ❞
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! Empty
PostSubject: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:35 pm

>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! Riverc10

History of the lost Pack a StarMare.

All wolves looked up in Starmare Pack. The Sun was behind the moon! The pack was in totally silence as the eclispe formed. When in complete silence, you and the others fled. No wolf in the pack knew it was just a eclipse. They all thought Starpath pack was angry, and wanted them to leave. So you and other wolves fled in different ways, leaving each wolf alone in the forest. There was no longer a pack named Starmare.

One pup was left in the nursery, a female pup named Streak,was asleep. Her mother had fled too quick to grab the pup. When she woke up, she fet the udder silence. She was so scared, and sat there whimpering and sneaking around. She sat and ate and slept 'till she couldn't bare being alone. She was older, ready for a mate. For what she kept hidden from any wolf, she was elemental. She vowed any wolf that joined she would make them elemental too, and her pack would rule the lost land of Starmare.

This was the coming of RiverCape Pack.

Rules

Pfft, you know 'em, so why explain?
up to 4 charries.
No saying "I'm alpha male" or asking too.

Form

name: a name...
description: What does your wolf look like?
personality: unfolds allowed.
powers: only one. Alphas get an extra. Please make the limits, don't just say "Shapeshifting" What animal? Time limit?
other: extras?

name: Streak
description: a long-haired brown female. A white stripe down her muzzle to her nose. She has a swishy long tail and a moon on her front right paw.
personality: will unfold
powers: invisiblity, her extra power is ice, she is able to be invisible for 30 minutes, and only her moon birth mark can be seen.
other: looking for mate.

name: Striff
description: He looks like Streak, but without the stripe and moon. He has green, piercing eyes.
personality: Strict, mean, and quiet sly. He trys to be nice, te females.
powers: He can use speed, run up to 81 miles, per minute. But tends to get tired quickly.
other: Streaks older brother.

RiverCape

Alpha F- Streak

Alpha M-

Betas- Feather

Medicine Wolf-
-Anais-

Females-
-Lily-Cat-
-Brasha-

Males-
-Jyon-
-Crush-
-Zeke-
-Striff-

Queens & Pups-

-Blacktip-
-Moon-

Elders-

Deceased-

Key

Like a Star @ heaven fond of you
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven friends
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven spends time with you often
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven likes you
:pkheart: loves you
:pkheart: :pkheart: tells you her love
:cheers: congratz Alpha!

News-

3-19-09--Plot Ideas are welcome! =)
3-22-09--Thanks Rain, for the banner!

Last edited by |-F.lower/S.un-| on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:27 pm

name: Blacktip
description: Like this, except rounder, because she's a queen...
>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! Blacktip
personality: Timid but short-tempered, it's hard for her to think before she acts. Normally, she's friendly, but if you say she needs to control her temper, it would be perfectly honest for her to reply, "What temper?"
powers: Creates a bubble of water to either protect herself or capture enemies inside.
other:
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:34 pm

name: Anais

description:

>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! Sf9bo4
Image used w/permision- original lineart here.
http://feyrah.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-Lineart-78311423

personality: I'm gonna go with an unfold. XD

powers: Controls the seasons Winter and Autumn.

other: No.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:39 pm

name: Moon
description: Moon is a pale, wintery white wolf with pale gray spots. She has deep, sky blue eyes. She also has pitch black swirls around her paws. She is lean and fast on her feet.
personality: Unfold
powers: Can control snow and wind ((Pale white color and swirls around paws. =) ))
other: Nada
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:10 am

(All accepted. I'll add them.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:58 am

(( Thanks! RP? ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:31 pm

((I will!))

Blacktip shook her head as the sun filtered into her eyes. She looked at moon, waiting for the pup to wake patiently. Her black ears twitched as she thought of herself; her pups were due in a quarter moon at most.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Streak yawned and flicked her ears. She snuck out of the alpha den and glanced around at her pack and sighed. It was small, but at least there was company. She padded toward the nursury and popped her head in and smiled quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Moon's head snapped up at once, as Streak's head popped into the nursery. "Hi Streak!" Moon chimed, her voice like music and her small child face smiling, and her fur ruffled.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:36 am

Streak smiled and looked around. She sighed and looked at Moon.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:59 am

Moon grinned. "HI Streak!" She chirped.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Anais was awoken from her resting state of mind by the sounds of the morining forest; she yawned, and stretched drowsily. The female Medicine Wolf cantered through the camp, and padded over to Moon, who seemed to be calling fro their Alpha, Streak.
"Salutations, Moon."

(SP on Salutations?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:45 pm

Moon turned around, and saw Anais. "Sal..Tatio.. Oh, I give up. HI!" Moon said, the little swirls on her paws bouncing up and down, up and down.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Blacktip smiled amiably at the little pup. "Good morning," she greeted the healer, swishing her tail.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Moon bounced up and down, up and down on the balls of her feet. She jumped around everyone, and wagged her tail happily.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:23 am

Anais smiled warmly, and ruffled the young pup's fur with a cinnamon paw. She liifted her head and greeted Blacktip silently. "So, what shall it be today? Rabbit or elk?" Anais smirked, knowing the young Moon fairly well.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Streak smiled and padded over to Blacktip.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Name: Jyon
Description: See avvie
Personality: will unfold
Power: Control of Shadows
other: notta
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:02 pm

(accepted, Runa.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:52 pm

"Rabbit." Moon answered Anais, grinning playfully, and batting again, playfully, at Anais's cinnamon paw.
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:25 am

name: Lily-Cat
description: I will get a picture very soon, if you would like me to post s description before hand I will.

personality: Lily-Cat is sweet and loving, But she is very opinionated and not afraid to show it.
powers: Controls the element of water, meerly by making weird twisting motions with her paws.
other: Is possibly going to have pups, but it is to early to tell, if she does the father is Crush

name: Brasha
description: I will get a picture very soon, if you would like me to post s description before hand I will.

personality: Brasha is loud and somewhat annoying. She will speak her mind and fight for it. She's very stubborn, but kind at heart.
powers: She can control the position of the sun and moon in the sky, how big or small it is, and how bright it is.
other: Looking for a mate.

name: Crush

personality: Crush is quiet and dosen't talk much. But he is not afraid to speak his mind when needed.
powers: He can control ock, not earth, but only rock, he can move them, shape them, lift them, anything really.

other: Is possibly having pups with Lily-Cat

name: Zeke
personality: Zeke is a loud-mouth. He will talk nomatter when, even when he should keep his mouth shut.
powers: Zeke can shapeshift into a bird, a hawk to be specific, he can do this only for 10 minutes, then he must change back, wether he's ready or not.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am

[It's Renna, xD]

Jyon snorted angrily, and bent down to lick a wound on the bottom of his paw. "I'll never get anywhere with a wounded paw-pad." He muttered, almost inaudibly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Jorie wrote:

name: Zeke
personality: Zeke is a loud-mouth. He will talk nomatter when, even when he should keep his mouth shut.
powers: Zeke can shapeshift into a bird, a hawk to be specific, he can do this only for 10 minutes, then he must change back, wether he's ready or not.
Is it okay if he's Blacktip's mate? She needs one and she's already expecting, so lets say she was his mate for a while...?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:41 pm

(Accepted, Jorie, but please get pictures.)

Streak looked around. "Well, I suppose.." She stopped in her tracks toward Blacktip. She sighed and turned around and padded toward fresh-kill.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Moon pranced around like a giddy young pup. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!   >RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>RiverCape Pack< Part I- The Fallen Leaders ><><Plot Idea needed!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next