RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Gone| Another RP by Ben |

Go down 
+3
Suburbia
Becca!
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

|Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:51 pm

Name: Karen Ann Smith
Age (8 - 18 ): 10, Birthdate - December 24, 1998
Description (Pictures are accepted): Karen is a shorter girl, not very long arms or legs. She is not skinny, but not fat either, sort of in the middle. She has shoulder length, dark brown curly hair that never lays flat. Her eyes are the same, chocolate dark brown, only her eyes are quite wide. She usually wears a plain black t-shirt with a white smiley face on it, blue DC's and jeans.
Personality: Karen is very adventerous, and trys to make life super fun. She is often pretending that she is something from a story, or game she made up. Karen is very creative, and loves reading and writing. Writing is her best subject, and she excels at it. Though being good at that, she has a bit of a temper problem. She yells at people who annoy her, and is offended easily.
Other?: No.. Except I read the rules.. =)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:52 pm

((Accepted! =D))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:53 pm

(( Yay! I'll RP later, but I have to go now.. BYE! ))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Lilliana was so mad. Whenever she saw Jake he made her mad. Lilliana wished she could dissapear and a thick black smoke swirled around her legs. She gasped and the smoke dispatched. All the sudden her German Shepard dog trotted up the stairs and barked wagging his tag. She smiled and then heard, Master! Wanna play Master?. Lilliana gasped again, she could hear people's thoughts... She shook her head and then noticed the smoke had come back around her heels.

(She can do pretty much anything with a person's mind, the smoke was just an indication of her powers.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:57 pm

((M'kay.))

Jacob gritted his teeth deciding he would tell Lilliana about the wall. He slowly jogged towards where he thought her house was. He knocked rapidly, and noticed she had one of those eye hole thingies where you could see who was knocking. He slipped away from it so she owuldn't ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Lilliana heard the knock and then closed her eyes, she touched Jake's mind and growled. Lilliana trotted down the stairs and shouted, "Leave Jacob!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:28 pm

How did she know I was here? He thought. "It's urgent!" He yelled punding the door. "I don't know what I did but just come out!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:31 pm

"No! You come in!" Lilliana said flinging open the door, "Get in here and quick I have to tell you something."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Jake frowned and went in slowly. His breath raspy and fast. "Do you have time on your hands? I found something, out of the ordinary." He gasped.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Lilliana nodded and followed him out the door, "It's a wall, purple I believe."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:41 pm

"Right. And whenever you touch it it feels like you're on fire. How did you know?" Jacob asked quizically.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Lilliana nodded, "Just take me to it."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:47 pm

"I will. After you tell me what you wanted to." Jacob said stubbornly. "Anyway, it's on the whole edge of town. It's like we're in a prison."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:48 pm

Lilli just shook her head. She trotted off in the direction of the wall, already getting the information from Jake's mind.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Jacob followed quickly. He started sprinting finally catching up to her. "Can you just tell me what I did a half an hour ago?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Lilliana stayed silent, her hair falling in her eyes. They flashed for a moment and she stopped at the wall, putting her hand on it. It didn't burn her flesh because she had powers she supposed. She sighed and turned to Jake her jet black hair in front of her left eye.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:56 pm

"What is it?" Jacob asked noticing the confused look in her face. "I want the truth too."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:04 pm

"I'm not confused." Lilliana said plainly leaning up against the burning wall, "I am plainly interested." The wall flared behind her and she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:07 pm

"Ok, How in the world do you do that?!" Jacob demanded. Knowing something strange was up. "And, I've never seen you grin when you're in a mile radius with in me. What's up with that?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:09 pm

Lilliana just shook her head, her violet eyes sparked behind her bangs. "I know what your thinking." She said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:13 pm

"You mean you can read minds?" Jacob asked frowning.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Lilliana laughed, "No, that's silly." She shook her head and her eyes sparked mysteriously, "Or is it?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:21 pm

"Ok fine. It's some scentific word but I'm not even going to shoot for it." Jacob said stupidly. "So..." He sighed. "I'm going to go try to figure out what happened to our parents." He said. "You're welcome to come"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Karen's eyes widened as her art teacher disappeared. She looked around the room in disbeilf, and then rushed out the door, and home. Maybe.. Maybe her parents were still home.. She hoped..
She opened the door to her house, and looked about her house. No parents.. Anywhere. She gasped.. "All the adults.." Karen murmured.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:29 pm

Name: Emmett Hay

Age (8 - 18 ): 18-October 31 1991
Description (Pictures are accepted): pic in a few minutes
Personality: mysterious, shy, quiet, kind of invisible
Other?: nada

Name: Jake Deganyay

Age (8 - 18 ): 16-April 1 1993
Description (Pictures are accepted): In a sec
Personality: outgoing, hilarious, nice, likes to tease, sarcatic
Other?: nada

Name: Mai Brooks

Age (8 - 18 ): 15-December 4 1993
Description (Pictures are accepted): in a min
Personality: Sweet and caring, funny,prettymuch the oposite of her sister.
Other?: Trish's sis

Name: Trish Brooks

Age (8 - 18 ): 14, June 9 1994
Description (Pictures are accepted): in a min
Personality: shy and quiet artound strangers. Very self-concious and untrusting. Loud and crazy around her friends. Funny but easily annoyed. short-tempered, sarcatic, mean if you make her mad. Sensitive and sarcastic, pretty muchneeds anger-management.
Other?: Mai's sis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Gone| Another RP by Ben |
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: