RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|Gone| Another RP by Ben |

Go down 
+3
Suburbia
Becca!
Jay
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

|Gone| Another RP by Ben | Empty
PostSubject: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:22 pm

You were sitting in class listening to the marker write on the dry erase board. When all of the sudden your teacher dissapears. Gone. The pen she was writing with made a clatter on the ground. "DID ANYONE ELSE SEE WHAT I JUST SAW?!" You here the class bully yell in a thick gruff voice. There was murmeres of agreement and nods. You decide to get up and go over to the next classs to see if the teacher was there. When you arrived you saw a bunch of dumbstruck 7th graders staring at the teachers desk where she would have been. You hear multiple yells and the whole hall floods with people, checking in every classroom. You finally make it to the front door and bust it open. You run across the street where you know a middle-aged couple lived who rarely went out of their house. No answer. The adults were gone.
Rules

|1. No Powerplaying, TimeModing, Godmodeling, Yadayadayada.|
|2. Don't kill another person's character without permission|
|3. This is included with Powerplaying, when you go into your house don't say 'Hannah found a back storage room filled to the top with food.'|
|4. Type.... Nevermind, it's kind of stupid. I trust that you read the Rules|
|5. Cellphones, and The internet don't work. But we have electricity still|

Form

Name:
Description (Pictures are accepted):
Personality:
Other?:

My Form

Name: Jacob Night
Age (8 - 18 )and Bithdate: 18 - January 20 1991
Description (Pictures are accepted): Jacob has dark brown shaggy hair that is two inches long and has faint golden swirls in it. His eye's are the color of ice when the moon hits it on a pitch black night (Light blue). He is 6 foot, 1 inch. He wears a solid white t-shirt and Denim Jeans. He also will wear a dark maroon hoodie that says 'Coca~Cola' on it. He wears Forest Green Converse.
Personality: Jacob is very Retro and Hip. He is funny, and has a smart attitude but is actully quite idiotic at most points. He has a small Anger Managment problem along with Dyslexia. Jacob carries a Dark Grey Nano Chromatic. Some people would say he has a short circut in his artistic side of the brain.
Other?: No.

Character List

Boys -

Girls-

Lilliana Marie Aradilia (Lilly)

|Month|
September

Last edited by |(|Ben|)| on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Name: Lilliana Marie Aradilia
Age (8 - 18): 18 - May 14, 1991
Description (Pictures are accepted): A very pale girl, Medium height with jet black wirey hair. She usually keeps it up in a bun, but sometimes it slips down her back. Has a long slender face with raised eyebrows giving her a very sceptic appearance. Her eyes are a dark violet with black flecks in them. She has three deep scars underneith her left eye, tracing down her chin and along her neck. Her ears are very large, or so you could say, they have a distint point to them, giving her the strange apperance as an elf. She usually will wear black and white shirts with detailings along the side. She loves to wear skinny leg jeans that are black, you might even find her in white jeans occasionly. She willl only wear black converse high-tops that she can run fairly well in.
Personality: A very mysterious girl. She likes to keep to herself and doesn't like to be around people. She Hates crowds and would rather be somewhere by herself reading. Very sweet and caring when around people though. Is very hostile if you tick her off.
Other?: Nope but I read the rules!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:34 pm

((Accepted. Of course. xD BTW We're starting right after the adults dissapeared.))

Jacob stared up at the front of the class where his teacher had just dissapeared. He furrowed his brow and got up. This was weird. He walked over to the back of his teachers desk to check if she had stealthly ran over and bent over to pick something up. No one or anything. By this time his class was already out of their seats and flooding into the hall. He followed quickly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:40 pm

(Of Course, xDD)

Lilliana was reading in English when her teacher suddenly dissapeared. She looked up and her brow furrowed. Lilliana sighed and stepped out of the classroom and walked out of the school. She walked slowly toward her house fearing that the repture had somehow come and taken all the Adults and no kids. She shook her head and sighed and she opened up the door to her house yelling, "Mom? Dad?" She tried to open up her cell phone but it didn't seem to work.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Jacob checked one of the other classrooms quickly. No adult, just a group of 6th graders staring at the front of the class. He muttered a curse under his breath and turned sprinting towards the front door. Jacob flung it open he ran down the street and around the corner. He slowed down and opened the houses door slowly. There seemed to be a grim aura in the room. He called for his Mom and Dad. No answer. He knew they weren't away at the grocery store or anything because their car was still parked in the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:49 pm

Lilliana shook her head and ran upstaris into her room. She wasn't going to freak out just yet. She grabbed a duffel bag and stuffed it with clothes and ran towards the New's station where her Mom worked. She hoped that she might be able to get a brodcast out.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:52 pm

Name: Psymon Baus
Age (8 - 18 ): 11, June 15, 1995
Description (Pictures are accepted): |Gone| Another RP by Ben | 2bbc989
Personality: Jake is a very artistic guy, but when he has the chance, he transforms into a rebel. He loves to act and sometimes snowboard.
Other?: e-may ead-ray he-tay ules-ray
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Jacob hesitated, turned back and walked outside. Maybe his parents were on a walk, tHe thought even though he knew that wasn't the case. His stoumach tightened up and he felt sick to his somach in fright. He pulled out his cellphone he turned it on. He dialed his Mom's number. Just a quiet buzz. His Dad's number. Same noise.

(Accepted Suburbia.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Lilliana ran toward the New's station her flats hitting the concreate street with slaps. Lilliana burst open the doors and found no one in there at all. She searched the entire area and then turned everything on. The TV moniters wouldn't work and she silently muttered 'Crud'. Lilliana looked around and peeked out the window looking for someone she knew.

(This is what she looks like: |Gone| Another RP by Ben | 65f4376)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Psymon looked up, seeing his theatre teacher missing with her hat on the directors chair. Psymon took the hat and ran out the school. He pulled out his phone and dialed Jacob's number, passing by New's station.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:05 pm

Lilliana blinked as a boy passed in front of the window. She raced out of the station and tackled him screaming, "PSYMON! OH MY WORD! YOU'RE NOT GONE TOO!" She hugged him tightly and then let him up.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:07 pm

"Uhm, yeah," Psymon said, slightly disturbed and shocked at the outburst. "I was just calling Jake," He said.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Jacob waundered the streets in search of someone he knew. He arrived on the street with the News Studio just in time to see Lilliana tackle a 6th grader. "What are you doing tackling someone 7 years younger then you?" He laughed sarcastically sprinting over to them.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:08 pm

"Phones don't work." Lilliana said a piece of jet black hair falling in her eyes. She smiled lightly and then turned back to her usual quiet self.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:10 pm

"It was a relief tackle," Psymon explained, picking up his phone. He scratched the back of his head. "I wonder why."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:11 pm

"I thought he was dead or gone, Jake." Lilliana said matter of factly. She shook her head and bit her lip in anger, "Why don't you go away."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:12 pm

"I've figured that out." Jacob said his stomach loosening. "Anyway, This is plain weird." He said referencing to the disappearance of the adults.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:14 pm

"Just a thought, how do you even know my name?" Psymon said to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Lilliana shook her head and growled, "Go away! I don't want to talk to the likes of you." She walked off seething anger.

(Let's just pretend Lilliana HATES Jake's guts but really inside likes him, xDD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:16 pm

"Now I know why everyone hates your grade," Psymon said. he backed away slowly, not wanting to get socked.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:17 pm

((Fine. *Pouts*))

"What the-?" Jacob asked confused. What had he done? He stared and looked across the street at a Safeway.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:40 pm

Lilliana walked back toward her house, Tears streaking from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Jacob had expected her to turn around and say it was all a joke. Obviously it wasn't. He turned and kicked a small pebble down the sidewalk. In five minutes time he was at the edge of town. He saw what looked like a purple transparent wall spnning as high and far as he could see. This hadn't been here yesterday. He touched it, and his whole left arm burned in heat. He pulled away shaking his hand violently back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:46 pm

(Can I make her discover her power? Huh?)

Lilliana walked into her house crying. She missed ehr parents and just wanted them back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:49 pm

((Sure. His will be found in a little while.))

Jacob examined it closely trying not to touch it even though he could feel the heat off of it. This is totally weird. He thought. Jake would go to Lilliana and tell her about this but, she'd probably kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Gone| Another RP by Ben |   |Gone| Another RP by Ben | I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Gone| Another RP by Ben |
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: